PDA

View Full Version : GOT SCAMMED? :TIPS

FrozenLord
02-15-2014, 06:21 AM
If you got scammed? You might need this!

To prove you got scammed you need evidence!

You need to show Pics/Videos/Infor where the scammer is scamming you or where he scammed
You and you need to send an Email to the SUPPORT DESK! Show them the evidence and tell them how it happen and where did it happen. I am sure they will be happy to help you!

My friend said he got scammed his word today just like me I lost my world too had 779 stations of them. But don't worry the scammer will get punished for what he did! And never trust anyone only if it's your best friend,And people you know they are TRUSTED!

SCAMMERS!

DON'T BE GEEDY! DO NOT SCAMM! ITS
ANOYING SEEN PEOPLE GETTING BANNED EVERY MINUTE IN GROWTOPIA!
SCAMMING IS A BAD THING! WON'T MAKE YOU RICH,FAMOUS OR
HAPPY IT WILL ONLY GET YOU BANNED!

BE HAPPY!

ALWAYS FORGIVE ! AND LIVE HAPPY! WORK HARD AND ONEDAY YOU WILL BE RICH AS OTHER PEOPLE! ALWAYS WORK ALONE,WORK YOUR WAY UP ALONE!

l0l
02-15-2014, 06:36 AM

You need to show Pics/Videos/Infor where the scammer is scamming you or where he scammed
You and you need to send an Email to the SUPPORT DESK! Show them the evidence and tell them how it happen and where did it happen. I am sure they will be happy to help you!

My friend said he got scammed his word today just like me I lost my world too had 779 stations of them. But don't worry the scammer will get punished for what he did! And never trust anyone only if it's your best friend,And people you know they are TRUSTED!

SCAMMERS!

BE HAPPY!

ALWAYS FORGIVE ! AND LIVE HAPPY! WORK HARD AND ONEDAY YOU WILL BE RICH AS OTHER PEOPLE! ALWAYS WORK ALONE,WORK YOUR WAY UP ALONE!

Errrr.... No, they wont.

Timewarper
02-15-2014, 06:38 AM

SCAMMERS!

BE HAPPY!

^^^^^^this clears it up^^^^^^^

JackFrostz
02-15-2014, 06:48 AM

^^^^^^this clears it up^^^^^^^

Alright alright be a little more nice lol.But frozenlord that's why we have mods this thread will be awesome for pictures of scammers won't but mods be able to do anything.This thread is good for warnings
that are scammers.:hat:

FrozenLord
02-15-2014, 06:52 AM
Alright alright be a little more nice lol.But frozenlord that's why we have mods this thread will be awesome for pictures of scammers won't but mods be able to do anything.This thread is good for warnings
that are scammers.:hat:

JackFrostz
02-15-2014, 06:54 AM

Yea we'll hope soo....But yet scammers will never stop they will always find a way..:mad:
Your welcome frozenlord :D

FrozenLord
02-15-2014, 07:03 AM
Yea we'll hope soo....But yet scammers will never stop they will always find a way..:mad:
Your welcome frozenlord :D

Thanks : D and best way is by banning there address not their account : D so they can't create or use other accounts. : )

JackFrostz
02-15-2014, 03:43 PM
Thanks : D and best way is by banning there address not their account : D so they can't create or use other accounts. : )

Correct!!!"Useful thread for scammers". (NO SARCASM)!!!

Dodo Wizard
02-16-2014, 05:11 AM
Really .__. Am I the ONLY person that noticed this is the WRONG SUB-FORUM.