PDA

View Full Version : how do I prevent the forums from emailing me?

alias
02-16-2014, 04:08 AM
Every time someone posts in a thread I've posted in, I get an email. I'm deleting over 800 of these emails right now, and would like to know how to prevent them.

JackFrostz
02-16-2014, 04:10 AM
Every time someone posts in a thread I've posted in, I get an email. I'm deleting over 800 of these emails right now, and would like to know how to prevent them.

Yea same...I never found a way to..

minha1234
02-16-2014, 04:11 AM
Again, I think people should experiment with settings more... Because there's lots of interesting options..

Go to Settings < General Settings < scroll down to Messaging and Notification < Default Thread Subscription Mode < change to No subscription.

NinjaPRO
02-16-2014, 04:12 AM

Settings - My Account - Messaging & Notifications - Uncheck mark "Recieve Emails From Administrator.

- - - Updated - - -

Again, I think people should experiment with settings more...

Go to Settings < General Settings < scroll down to Messaging and Notification < Default Thread Subscription Mode < change to No subscription.

This should help you as well.

alias
02-16-2014, 04:21 AM
So, after messing around with settings, looks like it worked. I did that after I got sick of the spam, but wasn't sure if I actually got rid of it. Thnx for the help.

Dodo Wizard
02-16-2014, 05:08 AM

Same...it's annoying.

- - - Updated - - -

Settings - My Account - Messaging & Notifications - Uncheck mark "Recieve Emails From Administrator.

- - - Updated - - -

This should help you as well.

WHOO! Thanks.