PDA

View Full Version : Anyone knows Dead Island? :D

QuitePrimula
02-16-2014, 07:37 AM
I play dead island and became addictive to it xD.
But, it's a gory game. (So, to anyone who doesn't like scary, gory, zombies, etc. DONT PLAY THE GAME).

If you have dead island, maybe multiplayer will do. However, time runs. I'll stop playing it after a few hours.

So anyways, do you play dead island?

Tifa
02-16-2014, 07:59 AM
I played it, i love the storyline for both. Unfortunately i don't play online. Too poor for Xbox Live :cry: the ending is just so darn confusing, what the heck happened to all the main characters!!? I hope there will be a third part coming out soon!

QuitePrimula
02-16-2014, 08:11 AM
Aw D:
Idk the ending of it, because I'm still in the chapter 2.

GummiBear64
02-16-2014, 08:44 AM
I've somewhat played it.

Tifa
02-16-2014, 09:10 AM
Aw D:
Idk the ending of it, because I'm still in the chapter 2.

Chapter 2? Of which part, the first one or Riptide?
& when i said the ending is confusing, i meant it ends with a cliff hanger not knowing what's going to happen.. You'll figure out what i mean! Sorry for spoiling a bit if i did :sweatdrop:

QuitePrimula
02-16-2014, 09:17 AM
Well the first one (Busy Surviving)
In the quest.. well... The main quest is to get 3 cans of foods to Sinamoi, which is the 2nd main quest of it. (Then I died many times due to infected ones. God)

- - - Updated - - -

Imma play Dead Island.

- - - Updated - - -

Now Im at the "Seek N' Loot" (and sorry for a bit spamming :()

Tifa
02-16-2014, 09:40 AM
Well the first one (Busy Surviving)
In the quest.. well... The main quest is to get 3 cans of foods to Sinamoi, which is the 2nd main quest of it. (Then I died many times due to infected ones. God)

- - - Updated - - -

Imma play Dead Island.

- - - Updated - - -

Now Im at the "Seek N' Loot" (and sorry for a bit spamming :()

Oh. You just barely started playing the first part. I don't remember much from it, are you playing alone?

And don't worry about spamming, there's no such thing as spam as long as you're in the RTSoft section unless you repeatedly post pointlessly.

QuitePrimula
02-16-2014, 10:00 AM
Oh. You just barely started playing the first part. I don't remember much from it, are you playing alone?

And don't worry about spamming, there's no such thing as spam as long as you're in the RTSoft section unless you repeatedly post pointlessly.

Im playing alone xD (And thx to my brothers who just helped me complete some... complicated sidequests).
Bringing 2 pack of juices is hard unless u drove with a car. :D

Tifa
02-16-2014, 10:12 AM
Im playing alone xD (And thx to my brothers who just helped me complete some... complicated sidequests).
Bringing 2 pack of juices is hard unless u drove with a car. :D

I never like using cars, it's hard to get around places. But yea make use of cars when you see one. If you get used to map you'll know when and when not to drive.

QuitePrimula
02-16-2014, 10:15 AM
I died when I was collecting some gas cans from the gas station xD (God, so many walkers and infected :mad:)
And there is 1 Thug there.... ugh

Jeremy012
02-16-2014, 11:59 AM
I died when I was collecting some gas cans from the gas station xD (God, so many walkers and infected :mad:)
And there is 1 Thug there.... ugh

Theres a side mission in the lighthouse which gives you an op wrench :rolleyes:

QuitePrimula
02-16-2014, 12:30 PM
Theres a side mission in the lighthouse which gives you an op wrench :rolleyes:

Wait... Savage Wrench? If it is, I already got one.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh wait.... I think I got a Savage Wrench inside the Lifeguard tower by a quest giver (God.. Forgot)

Jeremy012
02-16-2014, 02:35 PM
Wait... Savage Wrench? If it is, I already got one.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh wait.... I think I got a Savage Wrench inside the Lifeguard tower by a quest giver (God.. Forgot)

It was when you need to get the power on. :crazy:

(So who esle has the RIPPER :D)

Boomer
02-16-2014, 04:59 PM

I have Ripper WINGS...do those count?

QuitePrimula
02-17-2014, 08:00 AM
It was when you need to get the power on. :crazy:

Ripper Mod/Weapon? I have it (YEY)

Timewarper
02-17-2014, 08:08 AM
I beat the game and got a REALLY op shock machete...it could kill a thug in 4 hits!

But...my account got deleted D:

QuitePrimula
02-17-2014, 08:11 AM
I beat the game and got a REALLY op shock machete...it could kill a thug in 4 hits!

But...my account got deleted D:

Omg Op shock o.o

And wait... Have you tried killing a Thug with just a sharp weapon without using a fury skill? xD
Tried it. He died. YEYA PARTEY

- - - Updated - - -

And how did you get the op shock?

Timewarper
02-17-2014, 08:12 AM
Omg Op shock o.o

And wait... Have you tried killing a Thug with just a sharp weapon without using a fury skill? xD

Good advice with a sharp weapon.

1) cut off the arms
2)do a dramatic head slice

Same for blunts, expect break the arms and do a head bash.

- - - Updated - - -

Omg Op shock o.o

- - - Updated - - -

And how did you get the op shock?

I don't remember the blueprint, but it was a really strong one, it took me 3 hours to find all the components :(

Eyedea
02-17-2014, 08:18 AM
In my opinion Dead Island is a horrible game. Really repetitive, horrible storyline, horrible voice acting, textures take too long to pop up, and the gameplay isn't that great either. If it weren't for the amazing ads this game had, I doubt they would of made a second part to this game.
This is just my opinion so don't get all butt hurt and start crying, unless my opinion matters that much to you.

Timewarper
02-17-2014, 08:19 AM
In my opinion Dead Island is a horrible game. Really repetitive, horrible storyline, horrible voice acting, textures take too long to pop up, and the gameplay isn't that great either. If it weren't for the amazing ads this game had, I doubt they would of made a second part to this game.

Amazing ads? Waaaa?

But really, the game was made in what, 2008?

Also, they already made a second part of the game.

Eyedea
02-17-2014, 08:22 AM
Amazing ads? Waaaa?

But really, the game was made in what, 2008?

Also, they already made a second part of the game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0AAtOEyb3g
This trailer hyped up the game so much.

Timewarper
02-17-2014, 08:26 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0AAtOEyb3g
This trailer hyped up the game so much.

Oh, I agree! The ads were such a lie.....but the game was pretty cool....but cmon, their new game "dying light" is comin out....and it looks AWSOMEEEEE

the cake is also a lie

Eyedea
02-17-2014, 08:30 AM
Oh, I agree! The ads were such a lie.....but the game was pretty cool....but cmon, their new game "dying light" is comin out....and it looks AWSOMEEEEE

the cake is also a lie

The people who are making dying light are the people who made dead island? Wow..... I suddenly lost interest in dying light, they couldn't even make a good sequel for dead island.

Timewarper
02-17-2014, 08:33 AM
The people who are making dying light are the people who made dead island? Wow..... I suddenly lost interest in dying light, they couldn't even make a good sequel for dead island.

Dying light isn't a sequel if you were saying that

contagion is better

Eyedea
02-17-2014, 08:35 AM
Dying light isn't a sequel if you were saying that

contagion is better

Didn't mean that. Meant that the sequel they made for dead island, dead island riptide, sucked. Even tho dying light does look pretty good, after seeing pewdiepie play the beta i think.

Timewarper
02-17-2014, 08:37 AM
Didn't mean that. Meant that the sequel they made for dead island, dead island riptide, sucked. Even tho dying light does look pretty good, after seeing pewdiepie play the beta i think.

^^^^^^^^^^^^
This guy makes sense

or does he?

Eyedea
02-17-2014, 08:39 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^
This guy makes sense

or does he?

Lol so many hidden messages :P
Contaigon looks pretty good, but i don't have a gaming pc.. :(

Timewarper
02-17-2014, 08:40 AM
Lol so many hidden messages :P
Contaigon looks pretty good, but i don't have a gaming pc.. :(

I do! But I'm not putting money into the game yet...

there's no message don't respond! Or else....

Jeremy012
02-17-2014, 09:09 AM
I do! But I'm not putting money into the game yet...

there's no message don't respond! Or else....

Ok not responding
secrecy

QuitePrimula
02-17-2014, 09:56 AM
Ok not responding
secrecy

Saw the word. LOL
Secrecy

Jeremy012
02-17-2014, 11:25 AM
Saw the word. LOL
Secrecy

What word?

Secrecy

QuitePrimula
02-17-2014, 12:15 PM
What word?

Secrecy
This one

COLTONROCKO
02-17-2014, 08:20 PM
I play dead island and became addictive to it xD.
But, it's a gory game. (So, to anyone who doesn't like scary, gory, zombies, etc. DONT PLAY THE GAME).

If you have dead island, maybe multiplayer will do. However, time runs. I'll stop playing it after a few hours.

So anyways, do you play dead island?
Do u have ps3 or xbox... I got hacked and now level 33 but I was level 60 I believe and had the rare weapons. Love the game... freaks me out too.

Metalwire
02-17-2014, 08:22 PM
This is just spamming this doesn't have to do with growtopia but if u need help with dead island I think they have a forum for it cause I saw many games have forums like this one

SBPRODUCTIONS
02-17-2014, 08:22 PM
I have it and I'm on the jungle and I'm searching for the Jason Easter egg where you can get a chainsaw.

Timewarper
02-17-2014, 08:27 PM
This is just spamming this doesn't have to do with growtopia but if u need help with dead island I think they have a forum for it cause I saw many games have forums like this one

Spam is something without meaning....this thread is just asking if you play it.

Metalwire
02-17-2014, 08:31 PM
But this game doesn't have to do with growtopia

Timewarper
02-17-2014, 08:32 PM
But this game doesn't have to do with growtopia

That's why it's in the tavern.

Metalwire
02-17-2014, 08:33 PM
Oh crap I didn't see it my bad

QuitePrimula
02-18-2014, 11:57 AM
Do u have ps3 or xbox... I got hacked and now level 33 but I was level 60 I believe and had the rare weapons. Love the game... freaks me out too.

Dont have ps3 or even xbox. My brother downloaded it to my laptop (Because if I do it myself, the drive may corrupt since I'm not good downloading it with a drive).