Solorien
02-18-2014, 03:47 PM
Rules:
1) Stay on topic
2) Be 100% civil
3) It's ok to disagree, but do it respectfully
4) Ask questions or share thoughts about other answers

Today's Topic:

Describe your favorite food. What does it taste, feel, smell, sound, look like? When did you first try it? Why is it your favorite? Does it have special meaning to you? Be descriptive!

Megazork
02-18-2014, 03:51 PM
Rules:
1) Stay on topic
2) Be 100% civil

Today's Topic:

Describe your favorite food. What does it taste, feel, smell, sound, look like? When did you first try it? Why is it your favorite? Does it have special meaning to you? Be descriptive!

Im your typical Asian, so i eat rice a lot. Nothing more out of those boudaries. So it tastes pretty much like nothing ( you have to add stuff in there ). Feels fluffy-ish, smells pretty decent. Sound... what do you think? Looks white and fluffy-ish. I tried it at the beggining of my life. I ate it most of my life, its hard for me to adapt and try other foods. Its the one thing that i can substitute for any food, no hotdogs? rice den. I eat it with many other meats or veggies but its hard to pick which ones the best

najimac
02-18-2014, 03:53 PM
Rules:
1) Stay on topic
2) Be 100% civil

Today's Topic:

Cucumber and yogurt with some mint, smells like cucumber tastes like cucumber and thoum(White onion thing),looks like yogurt with green blocks inside it.(Lol) Tried it with beams and meat. It tastes yummy with everything so I cant hate it.
Ps: Sorry for messy for a messy paragraph.
Ps: Its from middle Asia.
Joke part:
My favorite food is wood, it is brown and it tastes like wet bread, sounds like dry bread blocks, looks like Growtopia wood blocks, smells like wet cats. It is important to me because I build houses from it and eat them.
Ps: Why does the words here rhyme?

jairrocket
02-18-2014, 03:54 PM
I'm not really that peron that has to eat anything gourmet or fancy r anything. I just like Pizza, Burgers, Fries, an for desert, I like something specific from Dairy Queen. :D The fudge-bro I temptation:) They are basic dishes, so they taste like what you'd think the next burger of pizza would, but I like it:D

And the desert, it's an ice-creamy delight with brownies and brownie crumbs, and whipped cream in a waffle bowl. I know you could call me a kid-of weird eater, some of you. xD

:D

Player3D3
02-18-2014, 04:02 PM
Sushi is my favorite food. It is the ultimate customizable food(Other than burgers :P And Pie).

It is made with fish, sauces, rice, and a seaweed paper(What I call it),all which will vary according to the sushi. It is very tasty and best served cold. I enjoy sushi for lunch whenever I can.

I first tried it when I was 5 and I had an obsession with Japanese culture so I tried Sushi.

MySuperCookie
02-18-2014, 04:02 PM
Mmk. It's not the same foods in the world, but I always love to try new foods. In my school we celebrate an International Day. I always loved to try the recipes from Asia, the shushi. From Mexico and Cuba, Tacos and those things. From Spain, the Paella! ^^ the ''Cocido Madrileño'' though. And I also love American food, like meatballs, burger, pizza.

http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/signs/smiley-vault-signs-077.gif

MarkA
02-18-2014, 04:36 PM
COTTON CANDY!

It tastes like sugar, it feels like cotton, it smells like heaven, it sounds like nothing, and it looks like pink/blue wool! It's my favorite food because it tastes like fluffy sugar. It doesn't have a special meaning to me.

Deno855
02-18-2014, 04:36 PM
I loveeeeeeeeee pasta with anything meatballs and all stuff
#pastaman
FunFact:Im eating pasta now
~Deno855~

Fantom1891
02-18-2014, 04:58 PM
I LOVE ribs (or the way my grandmother makes it). It's taste is very satisfying, with a sweet, satiating feel. Not to sound like a pig, but it looks rather beautiful. I first tried it when I was around 6 years old, and I used to hate the fat, but now I just eat every part of it. What ribs mean to me is basically satisfaction. I would normally eat it after I work out or on special occasions. Not to mention the smell when it's cooking, oh man....

It sounds like angels singing in my mouth when I eat it.

Equine
02-18-2014, 05:08 PM
Nutella!!!
Taste- Like stuff. Angelic stuff.
Smell- Freaking chocolate :D
Sound- WHY WOULD A FOOD HAVE SOUND XD
Feel- I dont want to touch it.
Looks like- Poop.
Cuz Nutella is bettah dan durt and nutella shud be a blok in game so I ken place it errywhere.

Magicalfishy
02-18-2014, 05:13 PM
You guys are making me so hungry... good thing I'm eating in a few minutes. :sweatdrop:

Solorien
02-18-2014, 07:21 PM
i eat rice a lot. I eat it with many other meats or veggies but its hard to pick which ones the best

OMG. Rice is delicious! And you're right... it goes with almost anything. What kind of rice to you like? I have tried white rice, brown rice, jasmine rice, and even wild rice (not REALLY a rice, but looks just like one and tastes AMAZING).

- - - Updated - - -

Cucumber and yogurt with some mint

Cucumbers are SO refreshing! I love to eat them in the summer when it's too hot for anything else. Cucumber and yogurt sauce is good with pitas!

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not really that peron that has to eat anything gourmet or fancy r anything. :D

I'm the same. I've tried lots of different things, but the simple things are my go-to favorites! Pizza! French fries! YUM! :)

- - - Updated - - -

Sushi is my favorite food. It is the ultimate customizable food.

Sushi is one of those things that I've heard is really good... but I've been too nervous to try it. Mostly because if it's not done well, it can be REALLY bad and I don't trust the sushi places where I live to make it well. Someday I'm going to go to Japan and get GOOD sushi. :)

- - - Updated - - -

I always love to try new foods.

ME TOO! :)

Aimster73
02-18-2014, 07:22 PM
Kentucky Fried Chicken, of course. ;)

Haha - I also love anything from my mom's kitchen (SERIOUSLY.... there's never been ANYTHING bad come from that kitchen. It's MAGICAL!), and I love roast/potatoes/carrots slow cooked in my crock pot, and then when the kids and I get home after a busy day, the house smells so amazing, I LOVE my house smelling like good southern home-cookin'!!

Solorien
02-18-2014, 07:23 PM
COTTON CANDY! It tastes like sugar, it feels like cotton, it smells like heaven, it sounds like nothing, and it looks like pink/blue wool!

I adore your description of cotton candy! That is my favorite treat when I'm at Disneyland or Magic Mountain. :) Best part... you can eat it FOREVER because it never fills you up!

Magicalfishy
02-18-2014, 07:24 PM

Haha - I also love anything from my mom's kitchen (SERIOUSLY.... there's never been ANYTHING bad come from that kitchen. It's MAGICAL!), and I love roast/potatoes/carrots slow cooked in my crock pot, and then when the kids and I get home after a busy day, the house smells so amazing, I LOVE my house smelling like good southern home-cookin'!!

Is it as "Magical" as me? Haha.
Anyways I love all that stuff too. In fact your making me hungry for dinner now! I should've had breakfast. :sweatdrop:

Solorien
02-18-2014, 07:35 PM
I loveeeeeeeeee pasta with anything... FunFact:Im eating pasta now

When I was younger I would eat pasta for 3 meals a day! LOVED it. Now, I have to be careful because I can't burn off all those carbs like I used to. Delicious tho! Do you prefer red sauces or white ones? I love any kind of cream sauce!

- - - Updated - - -

I LOVE ribs (or the way my grandmother makes it). It's taste is very satisfying, with a sweet, satiating feel. Not to sound like a pig, but it looks rather beautiful. I first tried it when I was around 6 years old, and I used to hate the fat, but now I just eat every part of it. What ribs mean to me is basically satisfaction. I would normally eat it after I work out or on special occasions. Not to mention the smell when it's cooking, oh man....

It sounds like angels singing in my mouth when I eat it.

I think this is the best description yet! I agree with you 100%. When I became vegetarian, ribs were one of the few meats that I missed. They are delicious! What are your favorite sides to eat with ribs? I liked coleslaw!

- - - Updated - - -

Nutella!!!

My sister-in-law introduced me to Nutella 2 years ago. OMG. It's amazing! My favorite way to eat it is by dipping fruit in it... bananas, strawberries, even grapes!

- - - Updated - - -

Fried chicken (homemade, not from the Colonel**) is the OTHER meat I missed when I went veggie. I STILL drool when I go to a grocery store and smell them frying chicken in the deli!

My mom's kitchen is the same!! Isn't it amazing how mom's can make food that is IMPOSSIBLE to duplicate? I have watched and helped my mom make her potato salad 50 times in my life... I STILL can't make potato salad that tastes even close to what she makes. It is magical. :)
- - -

**Quick aside: WHO invented the spelling of this word??? That is just ridiculous.

Magicalfishy
02-18-2014, 07:36 PM
When I was younger I would eat pasta for 3 meals a day! LOVED it. Now, I have to be careful because I can't burn off all those carbs like I used to. Delicious tho! Do you prefer red sauces or white ones? I love any kind of cream sauce!

- - - Updated - - -

I think this is the best description yet! I agree with you 100%. When I became vegetarian, ribs were one of the few meats that I missed. They are delicious! What are your favorite sides to eat with ribs? I liked coleslaw!

- - - Updated - - -

My sister-in-law introduced me to Nutella 2 years ago. OMG. It's amazing! My favorite way to eat it is by dipping fruit in it... bananas, strawberries, even grapes!

I love all three so much <3
Probably some of the best, but not so healthy choices out there. :sweatdrop:

cristy19999
02-18-2014, 08:06 PM
Spaghetti with tomatoes yummmy!

I LOVE it!

And pam...pam!

Egg with bacon:O

Inner
02-18-2014, 08:29 PM
As much as I LOVE to make my own food, I love to go to restaurants and eat...

I love to eat Fettuccine Alfredo! :yeah: The reason is, it is soooo Cheesy. When you take a strand of the pasta, you feel like you are in heaven {Heaven on a Plate.}Soft yummy texture along with the creaminess. Makes you drool... Especially when I was in Italy.. Just tastes 10x better.

I can't wait till I eat it again!:sweatdrop: Mhm..

Fantom1891
02-18-2014, 08:31 PM

Thank you! I try to eat some salad on the side.

On a side note, I like the friendliness of this thread.

Jack Bowe
02-18-2014, 08:34 PM
Gotta go with Aimster on this, Kentucky Fried Chicken.
What is not to love about it?

Also a huge fan of Pizza and French Fries.

Also, like Fantom, RIBS.
Chinese ribs in BBQ Sauce. :rolleyes:

Joeyss
02-18-2014, 08:40 PM
Mine would have to be fish. It could be fried, skinned, anything! I LOVE IT. I could eat it everyday and not get sick of it. Every time I go out to eat I always get fish. I have no idea why l like it so much.

Magicalfishy
02-18-2014, 08:47 PM
Mine would have to be fish. It could be fried, skinned, anything! I LOVE IT. I could eat it everyday and not get sick of it. Every time I go out to eat I always get fish. I have no idea why l like it so much.

...No, just no. :nope:

Solorien
02-18-2014, 09:14 PM
Egg with bacon:O

Eggs... every single morning, eggs! <3

- - - Updated - - -

As much as I LOVE to make my own food, I love to go to restaurants and eat...

The thing about eating in a restaurant is that someone ELSE has to do the work and I get to just enjoy the food! No prep. No dishes. LOVE that. Haha!

- - - Updated - - -

Chinese ribs in BBQ Sauce. :rolleyes:

What is special about chinese ribs? Can you elaborate? I'm intrigued.

- - - Updated - - -

Fish is good for you, though. :) What is your favorite fish? I got a grill for Christmas and I am SO happy being able to grill salmon whenever I want! YUM! And I know that it's really bad for me but I am a HUGE fan of fish and chips! Coleslaw is delish with that too!

Jack Bowe
02-18-2014, 09:29 PM
What is special about chinese ribs? Can you elaborate? I'm intrigued.

They are, TO DIE FOR!
You can get them form most Chinese restaurants.

They are made with pork, and the smell of them is just FANTASTIC.
I would swap these for most of my meals any day.

Then the sauce most restaurants put them in is just icing on the cake.
I mean, it's the sauce you would eat even after the ribs are gone...

Here is a picture:

InYourFACE
02-18-2014, 09:39 PM
I like...tomatos. With a yummy sauce, italian mozzarella cheese...mhhhh...gosh im hungry :panic:

Legoaddict
02-18-2014, 09:43 PM
Simple. Rice. It's very versatile. It goes will with lots of other meats.

Joeyss
02-18-2014, 10:05 PM
Fish is good for you, though. :) What is your favorite fish? I got a grill for Christmas and I am SO happy being able to grill salmon whenever I want! YUM! And I know that it's really bad for me but I am a HUGE fan of fish and chips! Coleslaw is delish with that too!

Just like you, I'm a hug fan of fish and chips.

zASERTSz
02-18-2014, 10:08 PM
Seafood.

Any kind.

Literally.

optimuswhat
02-18-2014, 10:35 PM
I hope to see more threads like this :)

I like sweet and sour pork, ginger beef, lemon chicken, and sesame chicken! All with fried rice mixed with veggies! Yum!
I also love spring rolls with plum sauce. Delicious!
I love somosas with sweet sauce, too.

Hehe

Boomer
02-18-2014, 10:40 PM
I'll just name the stuff I DON'T like:

Beet greens(the bush part of a beet)
Artichokes
Green bean casserole
Potato salad
Pot Roast

Everything else? I'll most probably eat it and like it.

Inner
02-18-2014, 10:40 PM

I like sweet and sour pork, ginger beef, lemon chicken, and sesame chicken! All with fried rice mixed with veggies! Yum!

Hehe

Totally agree! I guess everyone has something special they love... I see many people that have the same favorite food as me..
BTW, do you prefer these items home made or restaurant made? :rolleyes:

Boomer
02-18-2014, 10:41 PM

How did I guess? :p

optimuswhat
02-18-2014, 10:49 PM
Totally agree! I guess everyone has something special they love... I see many people that have the same favorite food as me..
BTW, do you prefer these items home made or restaurant made? :rolleyes:

Both.
Except sweet and sour pork is a tad... Eh

Timewarper
02-18-2014, 11:52 PM
Too lazy for paragraph!

Swedish meatballs....self explanatory?

Tunafish sandwiches, or just in a bowl!

Spaghetti! Yum!

and KFC....I kinda overreact with KFC though 27261

iCheezGuy aka Cheezguy12
02-19-2014, 12:01 AM
Sushi is my favorite food. It is the ultimate customizable food(Other than burgers :P And Pie).

It is made with fish, sauces, rice, and a seaweed paper(What I call it),all which will vary according to the sushi. It is very tasty and best served cold. I enjoy sushi for lunch whenever I can.

I first tried it when I was 5 and I had an obsession with Japanese culture so I tried Sushi.

Haha, I live in Japan. Trust me, you'd easily get tired of it there. SUSHI EVERYWHERE SUSHI SUSHI SUSHI D:

- - - Updated - - -

PIEEEEEE I LIKE PIEEEE ITS SO FLYYYYY I LIKE PIE I LIKE PIE MAN PIEEEEEEE I LIKE PIEEEEEEE ITS SO FLYYYYYY IM A PIE IM A PIE GUY.

Teehee.

truth
02-19-2014, 12:25 AM
I'm an average British guy, my food preference are hot spicy foods such as 'curry,s ' chilly,s etc, hotter the better :sweatdrop:, I enjoy cooking and I like to think I'm quite a good curry maker although my friends and family would probably think otherwise.
During my wife's pregnancy she got hooked on chilly (chilly- con- carne) then when my son was born he had a birthmark on his arm, it's was in fact a perfectly shaped red kidney bean, (chilly bean), coincidence!!! We shall never know!

With that said, being British the whole family will gather together on a Sunday and sit down (at the table) to a traditional British Sunday lunch, which consists of roast joint of meat, lamb, beef, pork, etc with roast potatoes roast parsnips, carrots, peas, cabbage, or any vegetables you like, rounded off with a wonderful rich gravy,.. Phones off, computers off, we sit down, eat and actually "talk" to each other, happy days..:::o
Now on to 'moms kitchen ' oh man, there's absolutely nothing that tastes better than something your mom cooked!.... Sadly both my parents passed away some time ago, my mom (or 'mum' to me) was a brilliant baker, she used to bake her own bread, cakes and such, I swear I can still smell the aroma of freshly baked bread wafting through the house ahhh, you know what, sometimes it's the little things like warm crusty freshly baked bread with a little butter cooked by you're mum can taste better than any elaborate dish cooked by a top chef!!

Hope you enjoyed my little food tale!
Take care guys, see ya :wave:

RevJustice
02-19-2014, 12:45 AM
I love to eat ramen. ^-^

That is all.

Solorien
02-19-2014, 01:50 AM
PIEEEEEE I LIKE PIEEEE ITS SO FLYYYYY

I think Hamumu would agree with you! What is your favorite kind of pie! I am particularly fond of cherry!

raqk
02-19-2014, 01:57 AM
Cereal. I first had it at my grandmas house, although it was soggy and tasted horrible the first time I tried it. It tastes like whatever you choose, peanut butter, fruits, even rice, that has that milk in it, so it's not so crunchy, not so hard, and it smells so good, in such a wonderful way, it's impossible to explain. The feeling of the cold milk, running down your throught, and the fact that it both satisfies your hunger AND thirst is also amazing. I love everything about cereal, and have it for breakfast lunch and dinner, multiple times too. Cereal. Most amazing thing ever invented.

Solorien
02-19-2014, 02:00 AM
I'm an average British guy, my food preference are hot spicy foods such as 'curry,s ' chilly,s etc, hotter the better :sweatdrop:

I find this fascinating because the American stereotype of British food is that it is bland and flavorless. I know THAT isn't true... but I didn't know that spicy was popular in England! :) I learn something new every day!

when my son was born he had a birthmark on his arm, it's was in fact a perfectly shaped red kidney bean, (chilly bean)

Cool!!

the whole family will gather together on a Sunday and sit down (at the table) to a traditional British Sunday lunch... Phones off, computers off, we sit down, eat and actually "talk" to each other, happy days..:::o

I love this. Eating together as a family is important. Sadly, very few families are willing or able to do this today.

sometimes it's the little things like warm crusty freshly baked bread with a little butter cooked by you're mum can taste better than any elaborate dish cooked by a top chef!!

SO TRUE! How great that you have such amazing memories of your mum. I bet you think of her every time you smell fresh bread!

- - - Updated - - -

They are, TO DIE FOR!
You can get them form most Chinese restaurants.

They are made with pork, and the smell of them is just FANTASTIC.
I would swap these for most of my meals any day.

Then the sauce most restaurants put them in is just icing on the cake.
I mean, it's the sauce you would eat even after the ribs are gone...

Here is a picture:

DROOOOOL. :) Thanks for sharing!

- - - Updated - - -

Seafood.

Any kind.

Literally.

YES YES YES! Do you like calamari?? :)

Megazork
02-19-2014, 02:00 AM
[QUOTE=Solorien;387659]OMG. Rice is delicious! And you're right... it goes with almost anything. What kind of rice to you like? I have tried white rice, brown rice, jasmine rice, and even wild rice (not REALLY a rice, but looks just like one and tastes AMAZING).

I like eating the white rice, its good and filling ( makes you full quick while satisfying). Brown rice is ok but its healthy :)

Solorien
02-19-2014, 02:12 AM
I like...tomatos. With a yummy sauce, italian mozzarella cheese...mhhhh...gosh im hungry :panic:

Want to know something weird? I have ALWAYS loved tomatoes. I would eat raw tomatoes like apples when I was younger. Recently I though I was losing my interest in them. They didn't appeal to me the way they used to. Then I went home to my mom's and ate a tomato straight out of her garden, still warm from the sun, and realized that I still LOOOOOVE tomatoes. I just don't like the boring, tasteless things they call tomatoes in the grocery store!

Best tomato recipe: Tomato slice topped with fresh mozzarella cheese and fresh basil leaf. YUMMMM!

- - - Updated - - -

Me too!

Oh my goodness... That all sound delish!

Solorien
02-19-2014, 02:13 AM
Everything else? I'll most probably eat it and like it.

But what is your FAVORITE?? What is the thing you would DREAM OF while trapped on a desert island?

Megazork
02-19-2014, 02:14 AM
Thanks Solorien, im hungry now xD

only have a granola bar to eat.

Solorien
02-19-2014, 02:21 AM
I love to eat ramen. ^-^

That is all.

Ramen is awesome! What do you like in yours?

- - - Updated - - -

Cereal. I first had it at my grandmas house, although it was soggy and tasted horrible the first time I tried it. It tastes like whatever you choose, peanut butter, fruits, even rice, that has that milk in it, so it's not so crunchy, not so hard, and it smells so good, in such a wonderful way, it's impossible to explain. The feeling of the cold milk, running down your throught, and the fact that it both satisfies your hunger AND thirst is also amazing. I love everything about cereal, and have it for breakfast lunch and dinner, multiple times too. Cereal. Most amazing thing ever invented.

I don't even like cereal (except Chex... I love Chex!) but your description made me WANT IT. :) If you were one of my fifth graders, I would give you high marks for persuasive writing! :)

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Solorien, im hungry now xD

only have a granola bar to eat.

Bummer. Just IMAGINE some of these delicious foods while you nom on your granola bar!

GummiBear64
02-19-2014, 04:17 AM
Nachos, tacos, lasagne, spaghetti bolognese.

Solorien
02-19-2014, 05:02 AM
Nachos, tacos, lasagne, spaghetti bolognese.

Finally someone mentions my most favorite food type of all... Mexican!! :D

What exactly is spaghetti bolognese??

optimuswhat
02-19-2014, 05:10 AM
Try this recipe:
-Bread
-Put cheese on it
-Put tomatoes on cheese
-Heat until cheese melts
-Put ranch dressing (very little!)

Yummy.

GummiBear64
02-19-2014, 07:00 AM
Finally someone mentions my most favorite food type of all... Mexican!! :D

What exactly is spaghetti bolognese??

It's a very fancy term for Spaghetti and Meatballs.

I also like Calamari Rings, Crumbed Fish, Crabsticks and Potato Cakes. Ooh, have you tried Eggs Benedict? It is the BEST breakfast meal around.

GummiBear64
02-19-2014, 07:15 AM
I love this. Eating together as a family is important. Sadly, very few families are willing or able to do this today.

My immediate family and I eat dinner every night together, unless I'm at a friends house or they are away. Every Saturday or Sunday we would go up to my Grandma's house and have dinner there but sadly it has been to hot to go. :nope:

Dodo Wizard
02-19-2014, 09:17 AM
I like Supreme Pizza with cheese stuffed crust, sprinkled with alot of crushed red pepper. I like hot wings. Period.
I like KFC, it makes good meals for the next 3 days. I like Mexican food, tacos, burritos, fajitas, etc.
Oh and sushi.

RevJustice
02-19-2014, 09:46 AM
Ramen is awesome! What do you like in yours?

- - - Updated - - -

I don't even like cereal (except Chex... I love Chex!) but your description made me WANT IT. :) If you were one of my fifth graders, I would give you high marks for persuasive writing! :)

- - - Updated - - -

Bummer. Just IMAGINE some of these delicious foods while you nom on your granola bar!

I dunno what I like in my ramen. I'm pretty neutral.

Wait...

wat

Pixlr
02-19-2014, 09:54 AM
Rules:
1) Stay on topic
2) Be 100% civil

Today's Topic:

I like Shakey's garlic bread dipped in their mushroom soup.

It tastes good for me. I first tried it when I accidentally dropped my garlic bread on the mushroom soup then I tasted it. Its my favorite because I love both garlic bread and mushroom soup.

P.S. Solorien, I don't know if you know Shakey's. My mom said it is quite rare to find in the US. There are quite a lot here in the Philippines.

Solorien
02-19-2014, 03:34 PM
Try this recipe:
-Bread
-Put cheese on it
-Put tomatoes on cheese
-Heat until cheese melts
-Put ranch dressing (very little!)

Yummy.

I'm definitely going to try this!

InYourFACE
02-19-2014, 03:37 PM
I'm definitely going to try this!

Haha, thats how you can get recipes too! I bet you gonna like this. The bread has to be crispy, so try it with a baguette. I am pretty sure that I can give you this tip because I sometimes make that snack when I'm too lazy to cook anything big.

Solorien
02-19-2014, 03:41 PM
It's a very fancy term for Spaghetti and Meatballs.
Ooh, have you tried Eggs Benedict? It is the BEST breakfast meal around.

Ahhhhh... Who knew spaghetti and meatballs had such a fancy name!?

I have tried Eggs Benedict. I like the flavors, BUT I can't stomach runny eggs, so it doesn't work for me. I have to have my yolks at least a little solid.

- - - Updated - - -

I like Supreme Pizza with cheese stuffed crust, sprinkled with alot of crushed red pepper. I like hot wings. Period.
I like KFC, it makes good meals for the next 3 days. I like Mexican food, tacos, burritos, fajitas, etc.
Oh and sushi.

Wow... You like lots of foods! Like me! :)

Have you played Hamumu's game: Dr. Lunatic, Supreme with Cheese? Your first sentence made me think of it! Haha

- - - Updated - - -

I like Shakey's garlic bread dipped in their mushroom soup.

It tastes good for me. I first tried it when I accidentally dropped my garlic bread on the mushroom soup then I tasted it. Its my favorite because I love both garlic bread and mushroom soup.

P.S. Solorien, I don't know if you know Shakey's. My mom said it is quite rare to find in the US. There are quite a lot here in the Philippines.

I don't think I've been to a Shakey's but garlic bread dipped in mushroom soup sounds AWESOME!

Boomer
02-19-2014, 03:46 PM
I have tried Eggs Benedict. I like the flavors, BUT I can't stomach runny eggs, so it doesn't work for me. I have to have my yolks at least a little solid.

My grandfather always had a weird joke that it was made with dog spit, and always wanted his German Shepherd or my Schnauzer make it for him...

He has a very weird sense of humor sometimes......

- - - Updated - - -

But what is your FAVORITE?? What is the thing you would DREAM OF while trapped on a desert island?

Uhhh....I don't even know...I guess a nice 2 lb slab of steak. I can eat something that big. I was off the kiddie menus at TGIF when I was like, 3, and eating full blown adult courses. Surprisingly, I'm pretty trim despite I practically eat the fridge.:sweatdrop:

Solorien
02-19-2014, 04:12 PM
My grandfather always had a weird joke that it was made with dog spit, and always wanted his German Shepherd or my Schnauzer make it for him...

He has a very weird sense of humor sometimes......

Uhhh....I don't even know...I guess a nice 2 lb slab of steak. I can eat something that big.

Your grandfather sounds fun! :) And your steak sounds huge! That would take me three meals!

Boomer
02-19-2014, 04:24 PM
Your grandfather sounds fun! :) And your steak sounds huge! That would take me three meals!

He's fun, but, well, a little odd sometimes.:crazy:

iCheezGuy aka Cheezguy12
02-20-2014, 07:08 AM
I think Hamumu would agree with you! What is your favorite kind of pie! I am particularly fond of cherry!

I like all kinds of pie. My favourite would be….. meat pie!! I always have those on our school's international day.

LittleSirP
02-20-2014, 01:02 PM
Quesadilla for Mexican mainly because it's spicy and cheesy. I like mine from Taco Bell, line's too long though.
'Bagnet' for Illocano (Illocos is a province here in the Philippines. It just so happens to be my mom's province.) It's this pork thing that's crunchy and YUM.
Ribs for American because of the sauce.
Chicken Mami for Chinese because of... well, it takes good.
'Katsudon' for Japanese.

... This might be the reason why I'm a bit fat.
-Little

Boomer
02-20-2014, 01:52 PM
Quesadilla for Mexican mainly because it's spicy and cheesy. I like mine from Taco Bell, line's too long though.
'Bagnet' for Illocano (Illocos is a province here in the Philippines. It just so happens to be my mom's province.) It's this pork thing that's crunchy and YUM.
'Katsudon' for Japanese.

-Little

Yea...too much Taco Bell can do that...as well as give you farts of fire xD

Dodo Wizard
02-21-2014, 02:45 AM
Yea...too much Taco Bell can do that...as well as give you farts of fire xD

I already have those. Better not eat any taco bell..lol.

iCheezGuy aka Cheezguy12
02-21-2014, 04:12 AM
'Katsudon' for Japanese.

-Little

Yeah, I know all of those XD

I LOVE Katsudon though.

OniicChan
02-21-2014, 05:54 AM
My Favorite Foods:

http://i58.tinypic.com/14tr5sy.jpg

Gelatin Cathedral
My Mom used to make one of this every weekends when I was a kid and on my teenager years :D
I really missed this food so much now. I live now on my own now and I only get to eat this every work vacation or when I'm in the Philippines.

http://i58.tinypic.com/x6ez5y.jpg
Havana Chocolate Wafers
Started Eating this 2 years ago When i saw this at 7/11. Whenever my sweettooth going to a craved this is my solution.

http://i58.tinypic.com/20923av.jpg
Mojo Potatoes
This is good along with pasta and a fried chicken. ( I always order a take-out of this whenever I'm at Shakey's)

http://i57.tinypic.com/1jlqth.jpg
Adobo
Pork or Chicken anyone would never resist this food :)

http://i61.tinypic.com/330bqtk.jpg
Well that's all for me :3
and while posting this... I'm Eating Adobo w/ Rice :3

iCheezGuy aka Cheezguy12
02-21-2014, 07:12 AM
My Favorite Foods:

http://i58.tinypic.com/14tr5sy.jpg

Gelatin Cathedral
My Mom used to make one of this every weekends when I was a kid and on my teenager years :D
I really missed this food so much now. I live now on my own now and I only get to eat this every work vacation or when I'm in the Philippines.

http://i58.tinypic.com/x6ez5y.jpg
Havana Chocolate Wafers
Started Eating this 2 years ago When i saw this at 7/11. Whenever my sweettooth going to a craved this is my solution.

http://i58.tinypic.com/20923av.jpg
Mojo Potatoes
This is good along with pasta and a fried chicken. ( I always order a take-out of this whenever I'm at Shakey's)

Adobo
Pork or Chicken anyone would never resist this food :)

http://i61.tinypic.com/330bqtk.jpg
Well that's all for me :3
and while posting this... I'm Eating Adobo w/ Rice :3

God, I love all of those, especially adobo.

I'm TOTALLY not a fat kid, mind you :rolleyes:

OniicChan
02-21-2014, 07:18 AM
God, I love all of those, especially adobo.

I'm TOTALLY not a fat kid, mind you :rolleyes:

I'm not fat as well but when it comes to food~
行きましょう! (。◕‿◕。)

Its Daniel
02-21-2014, 10:50 AM
Leche Flan / Creme Caramel

Taste: Egg with some honey syrup [for my taste]
Smell: Egg
Sound: gelatin
Look like: Look in photo
When I first try it: 2 years old
Why is it my favorite: because it's yummy and the taste YUM!
Special meaning: It's soft like me LOL

When i see it, I always imagining that I'm eating 100 Creme Caramel
Look it on google images, MAKES ME HUNGRY!

- - - Updated - - -

[QUOTE=OniicChan;391080]
Adobo
Pork or Chicken anyone would never resist this food :)[/QUOTE=OniicChaan;391080]

YOUR FILIPINO!

LittleSirP
02-21-2014, 11:43 AM
Tell me how you can resist this?
-Little

ZaneBoy
02-21-2014, 01:42 PM
Rules:
1) Stay on topic
2) Be 100% civil

Today's Topic:

I love steak, everywhere I go its just steak.

MrHaribo3000
02-21-2014, 01:55 PM
McDonalds is the best, nothing can beat it I'm eating it right now.
Quarter pounder with CHEEEEEEEEEESE!!!!!!!!!! (Can't beat cheese!! It's great with most things!!)
Smell ._. Smells like onions (Just smelled it now XD)
Taste uhh AMAZING. That 1 word says it all...
Feel -_- Like...uhh how do I explain this....we'll...like a Burger.
Look uh hmmm like a Burger? And AWESOME!
It is special to me because I only get it once every 2-3 weeks..

(How does it have a sound?) lol

Dodo Wizard
02-22-2014, 06:31 PM
McDonalds is the best, nothing can beat it I'm eating it right now.
Quarter pounder with CHEEEEEEEEEESE!!!!!!!!!! (Can't beat cheese!! It's great with most things!!)
Smell ._. Smells like onions (Just smelled it now XD)
Taste uhh AMAZING. That 1 word says it all...
Feel -_- Like...uhh how do I explain this....we'll...like a Burger.
Look uh hmmm like a Burger? And AWESOME!
It is special to me because I only get it once every 2-3 weeks..

(How does it have a sound?) lol

Dude....that disgusting. I mean, I'm pretty sure Chicken McNuggets are supposed to actually made of chicken. And the burgers! That burger you got from McDonald's? God knows how old that thing is! And the fries...my friend's friend went to the hospital from eating the fries there..although the milkshakes are okay.

MrHaribo3000
03-01-2014, 02:59 AM
Dude....that disgusting. I mean, I'm pretty sure Chicken McNuggets are supposed to actually made of chicken. And the burgers! That burger you got from McDonald's? God knows how old that thing is! And the fries...my friend's friend went to the hospital from eating the fries there..although the milkshakes are okay.

Dude if you thing McDonalds is disgusting you have something seriously wrong with you if you think it's disgusting and I'm pretty sure IF that person went to hospital then there's something wrong with where you live..

LordofEarth
03-01-2014, 05:48 AM
Chinease chicken it tastes good I like it I first ate it 3 years ago
I,like it because it tastes good and I like all chinease foods

DTV
03-01-2014, 07:52 PM
Rules:
1) Stay on topic
2) Be 100% civil

Today's Topic:

I like pizza.