PDA

View Full Version : MMO

MSM
02-19-2014, 03:01 AM
Hi guys, I was wondering, does anyone know about an iOS MMO in which you have your own character and you can trade items and do auctions or something similar to the description.

DemonBoii
02-19-2014, 03:04 AM
Hi guys, I was wondering, does anyone know about an iOS MMO in which you have your own character and you can trade items and do auctions or something similar to the description.

OMG YOUR BACK I MISSED YOU! (soz for the caps im just so happy)

optimuswhat
02-19-2014, 03:12 AM
Grailonline Era.
But that game has the worst possible community on this planet. WORST than the Growtopia Scammer community. I'd try Zone if I were you. 200 users average, not many giant jerks.
If you have an iOS 7 device, try Manyland.

And congrats on your 666 post!

MSM
02-19-2014, 04:13 AM
I hate the Era community too

Lunarfrost
02-19-2014, 08:38 AM

Fantasy

-Arcane Legends
-Pocket Legends

Sci-fi

-Star Legends

Horror

-Dark Legends

I recommend Arcane Legends and Star Legends. By the way, they're all made by Spacetime Studios ;)

darksnake99
02-19-2014, 11:15 PM
-Star Legends

Do you still play that? I can give you some random LVL 40 stuff for free. Y'know, it's just wasting space...

Dodo Wizard
02-21-2014, 02:37 AM

Well, there is a game called........Growtopia!