PDA

View Full Version : Why is my phone stupid?

lolgal96
02-19-2014, 11:32 PM
I have had an HTC for about 6 months. Today, I try to upload things from my phone that I need for science class. But trying to open it, it says "Windows can not open this picture because the file is empty" WHAT THE CRAP? I need serious help because I need all these pictures by the time I go to school TOMORROW. (2/20/14) I tried and tried to put the pictures on but it just won't work. I even tried unlocking my phone first, it still didn't work. Please help me! And fluffing fast!

Jeremy012
02-19-2014, 11:39 PM
I have had an HTC for about 6 months. Today, I try to upload things from my phone that I need for science class. But trying to open it, it says "Windows can not open this picture because the file is empty" WHAT THE CRAP? I need serious help because I need all these pictures by the time I go to school TOMORROW. (2/20/14) I tried and tried to put the pictures on but it just won't work. I even tried unlocking my phone first, it still didn't work. Please help me! And fluffing fast!

Are you sure you connected it and made it like lets say 'Sync' with your phone?

lolgal96
02-19-2014, 11:48 PM

Yes. I ended up having to take the picture with my tablet.

Dodo Wizard
02-20-2014, 05:41 AM

Hhmm..interesting.

- - - Updated - - -

You want her to sync her phone!? Let's hope her phone isn't named Titanic..

Boomer
02-20-2014, 02:15 PM
You want her to sync her phone!? Let's hope her phone isn't named Titanic..

You were called Dodo for a reason...:sweatdrop:

BadDarkGator
02-20-2014, 06:58 PM

I have a HTC too it's nearly like unmakeable to Control it's nice but Itsself the functions are just overrated, And Almost doesn't work.

Imnice
02-21-2014, 02:45 PM
Lol don't worry,we all feel you