PDA

View Full Version : Things you've done as a kid.(or still do)

darkhawk
02-20-2014, 03:57 AM
When I was a little kid I switched off the lights from downstairs and came storming up the stairs. ( Afraid some creepy murderer dude was gonna grab me :ninja::whistling::sweatdrop: ) I still like doing it, it brings back good memories (:

Post some of the things you did when you were a kid( or what you still do)

-DH

MiniLA
02-20-2014, 03:59 AM
When I was a little kid I switched off the lights from downstairs and came storming up the stairs. ( Afraid some creepy murderer dude was gonna grab me :ninja::whistling::sweatdrop: ) I still like doing it, it brings back good memories (:

-DH

SLEEP EAT POOP PLAY

Timewarper
02-20-2014, 04:03 AM

-DH

I used to do that too! But I still do it for no reason.

Megazork
02-20-2014, 04:06 AM
when i was little and i watched something scary, i would cover myself in blankets at night and wait untill morning. I dont sleep cuz then i knew i would inevitably have nightmares xD

darkhawk
02-20-2014, 04:14 AM
when i was little and i watched something scary, i would cover myself in blankets at night and wait untill morning. I dont sleep cuz then i knew i would inevitably have nightmares xD

Haha, I had a problem with scary things when I was a kid. I wouldn't sleep either until my parents came in my room, then I would've felt safer xD

Megazork
02-20-2014, 04:20 AM
Haha, I had a problem with scary things when I was a kid. I wouldn't sleep either until my parents came in my room, then I would've felt safer xD

yup scary crap happened back den, I was scared to death of zombies

Brennanber
02-20-2014, 04:58 AM
Put olives on my fingers.

Gusto
02-20-2014, 05:07 AM

-DH

Watch an excessive amount of Power Ranger. From Ninja storm to SPD, i was a fanboy e.e

Potato
02-20-2014, 05:26 AM
When I was young I was SUPER Gullible and if someone told me to not touch a rock because their Poisonous i wouldn't touch one for weeks....I sure was a idiot...

Triforce
02-20-2014, 05:35 AM
Went on the internet. Threw out my social life.

GummiBear64
02-20-2014, 06:47 AM
I used to always sleep with socks on or curl up into a ball afraid that there was a tickle monster at the end of my bed. I used to never let my feet hang off the edge of the couch as I thought there was a tickle monster under the couch and I would always turn the light off then run and litterally leap into bed as I was afraid of the bogeyman.

I used to (and still do) have to sleep with blankets on no matter how hot it is, I do not know why...? Maybe because if a murederer comes in it will be like 'I'm gonna kill y-- oh, he's under a blanket :'( '

Equine
02-20-2014, 07:01 AM
Well I watched music videos... and I found some of those circular pretzels, put them on my fingers, and did what I thought was breakdancing... which was basically sliding my butt along the floor.
Explains so much.

LittleSirP
02-20-2014, 10:12 AM
Playing Yu-Gi-Oh,
Eating pizza with a fork,
Wearing Hoodies everyday,
And sketching the dark side in my mind...
-Little

Luminesce
02-20-2014, 10:19 AM
I was also afraid of the dark because of murderers, you know since I'm in South Africa, with the high crime rate and all, lol.

I still make sure everything is locked up, and every security system I own is set properly, before I sleep. :ninja:

I don't think it's a habit I can get rid of.

Lunarfrost
02-20-2014, 10:38 AM
Whenever I go to bed, I WILL demand a hug from my sister because I'm scared of ghosts :'(

But now I pretend "Slenderman" is my bodyguard... Doesn't really help that much though...

darkhawk
02-20-2014, 12:54 PM
I used to always sleep with socks on or curl up into a ball afraid that there was a tickle monster at the end of my bed. I used to never let my feet hang off the edge of the couch as I thought there was a tickle monster under the couch and I would always turn the light off then run and litterally leap into bed as I was afraid of the bogeyman.

I used to (and still do) have to sleep with blankets on no matter how hot it is, I do not know why...? Maybe because if a murederer comes in it will be like 'I'm gonna kill y-- oh, he's under a blanket :'( '

Man I used to be sprinting to my bed when the lights are off also. I used to like watching Elmo even though I didn't know what he was saying, I watched it while my mum was cooking :D

Boomer
02-20-2014, 01:56 PM
Whenever I go to bed, I WILL demand a hug from my sister because I'm scared of ghosts :'(

But now I pretend "Slenderman" is my bodyguard... Doesn't really help that much though...

Try Enderman. He teleports.

Hmmmm...I'm not really afraid of ghosts because we have an innocent one in our house. Honestly, the only thing I still sorta do is play with Transformers and 1:64 scale diecasts.

Growtobecool
02-22-2014, 11:38 PM
I make sure that our doors is locked... I was afraid that some Murderer, Kidnapper, Stealer, etc. will barge into our apartment home. I also prayed about it MANY TIMES.

Lel, I am also afraid whenever I am alone... I keep hearing footsteps, creaks, drops.... I thought my ears are tricking me :ninja:.

GBAGamer
02-23-2014, 12:11 AM
Iv been wearing hats since I was 5. my grandfather gave me his Hat.he passed away 4 months after that happend.i still wear the same hat. I never took it off until I went to sleep. My school heard about this and let me wear it.

Panda69
02-23-2014, 01:06 PM
I grabbed most random stuff and dressed up and said im a fab princess. Seriously. :D

Boomer
02-23-2014, 02:39 PM
I grabbed most random stuff and dressed up and said im a fab princess. Seriously. :D

That would only be scary if you were a guy.

RealDragon1Narut
02-23-2014, 02:51 PM
I use to try to be sneeky i dont know what i was copying ninjas/assasin creed :ninja::ninja: anyways I really feel like to do that i still do it ( and what i dont do is i use to hit the floor when i fall on it and hit the wall when i accidently move my hand fast on it xD ) Btw Go To my world on growtopia Name is THECARNIVALS :hat: Awesome Thread

Brys
02-23-2014, 04:14 PM

-DH

I've started doing that again because of the whole "Talking Angela" thing...

yoyocaleb101
02-23-2014, 11:13 PM
I've started doing that again because of the whole "Talking Angela" thing...

I do that cuz of jeff the killer

Dodo Wizard
02-25-2014, 08:34 AM

-DH

Well, for years I've always checked the door lock about 10 times, but I've been working on controlling my OCD, so I only check it 3-4 times. Also, spiders scare the crap out of me, always have, always will. My other phobias might go away, but I'm certain that one won't.

- - - Updated - - -

yup scary crap happened back den, I was scared to death of zombies

Zombies? What, when you were like 7 or 8? Jeez, Chuckie and Predator were the scary things for me back then.

- - - Updated - - -

Well I watched music videos... and I found some of those circular pretzels, put them on my fingers, and did what I thought was breakdancing... which was basically sliding my butt along the floor.
Explains so much.

Now, is it racist if I say horses are a bit thick-headed?

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm, I remember I had someone doing that a few years ago, now who was it..hmm...

- - - Updated - - -

Man I used to be sprinting to my bed when the lights are off also. I used to like watching Elmo even though I didn't know what he was saying, I watched it while my mum was cooking :D

I like watching Elmo.

- - - Updated - - -

Try Enderman. He teleports.

Hmmmm...I'm not really afraid of ghosts because we have an innocent one in our house. Honestly, the only thing I still sorta do is play with Transformers and 1:64 scale diecasts.

Know what's funny? Multiple of them are called Endermen, and 1 is called an Endermen. Weird right?

- - - Updated - - -

I do that cuz of jeff the killer

Hey, I'm not a killer! Oh, you mean someone else named Jeff, right?