PDA

View Full Version : Anyone play Terraria?

Drax
02-21-2014, 01:20 PM
Well, you could probably guessed I play it, because of my name. Terraria is awesome!
I have stuff like Hallowed Armor, excallibur and I've defeated all 3 mechanical bosses!
What have you done on terraria? Anything interesting?

Luminesce
02-21-2014, 01:36 PM
Wow well done!

I only have the mobile version, haven't completed much yet. I suck at it lol.

MeeMo11
02-21-2014, 01:39 PM
Wow well done!

I only have the mobile version, haven't completed much yet. I suck at it lol.

Same here I only have the mobile version too. I don't play it that much because I like to play growtopia more.:)

Luminesce
02-21-2014, 01:42 PM
Same here I only have the mobile version too. I don't play it that much because I like to play growtopia more.:)

Lol Jinx! Exactly.

MeeMo11
02-21-2014, 01:43 PM
Lol Jinx! Exactly.

Yup and I don't like terraria on mobile because the controls are horrible, that's just my opinion

Trollrage
02-21-2014, 01:51 PM
I got the spectre set with flame wings a raven stuff and baby grinch
whistle :3 Plus the Horseman Sword (awesome combination) Defeated all bosses expect the new ones...

Shadowbreaker
02-21-2014, 01:59 PM
You did great! Nice job! But I also have the moble version so theres not:hat: much. Bu I also defeted the skeletron

optimuswhat
02-21-2014, 03:03 PM
Better than Minecraft, I can tell ya that.

AngelSwag
02-21-2014, 03:04 PM
Well, you could probably guessed I play it, because of my name. Terraria is awesome!
I have stuff like Hallowed Armor, excallibur and I've defeated all 3 mechanical bosses!

I only play the ios version....

GBAGamer
02-21-2014, 03:05 PM
Better than Minecraft, I can tell ya that.

i only have Mobile version. I dont want to buy it on steam cus 9.99 is a bit much .__.

Dodo Wizard
02-25-2014, 09:12 AM

I've played the mobile version (it stinks), and I know all the controls and stuff for the Xbox 360 version.

Israphell
02-25-2014, 09:28 AM
I have terraria mobile version i cant kill wall of flash ! I HAVE HELLSTONE ARMOR but dont have many bullets :)

GROWTOPIA IS MegaBest
Terraria IS Best ONLY :D

Drax
02-25-2014, 10:56 AM
I have terraria mobile version i cant kill wall of flash ! I HAVE HELLSTONE ARMOR but dont have many bullets :)

GROWTOPIA IS MegaBest
Terraria IS Best ONLY :D

Build a large bridge, get healing potions, and a Phoenix blaster. That killed him for me!

On mobile terraria I have stuff my step bro gave me like dragon Armor wings and tizona & I've killed the WOF like 50 times on mobile. Can't wait 'till they add Hardmode!

On the computer I just upgraded my excallibur to a cutlass and got a neptunes shell. Also, Plantera keeps on despawning -.-

Jeremy012
02-25-2014, 11:15 AM
I have dragon armor, and the tizona and a Hamdrax with my glorious mansion made completely out of wood, bricks, and some rocks :)

mammoth
02-25-2014, 11:26 AM
Ron swanson.

Anulot
02-25-2014, 11:29 AM

I don't have much, I restarted everything. ATM I have full nightmare and a few capes from merchant. If you PM me server details, I'll play with you

Steve Burrit0
02-26-2014, 10:07 AM
Me have dragon armour Tizona and beatn Ocram on xbox
On PC me have spectre set with flame wings blizzard staff and Hosemans blade and Rudolph mount and
Baby grinchs mischief whistle