PDA

View Full Version : WARNING TO EVERYONE!!!!!

iConstruct
02-21-2014, 10:52 PM
WARNING!!!! AND IM SERIOUS ABOUT THIS!- I'm warning all of you NOT to download talking Angela! The game was hacked and She has a camera hiding on her body and looks at you, she hacks ur device and looks through ur camera and looks at ur Curent Location! If you don't believe me, look up talking Angela on Instagram, Google, ect.

GBAGamer
02-21-2014, 10:54 PM
Wait a minute. Pewdiepie played that game.. OH SH- But what if your iPad/iPhone doesn't have a cam like iPad 1g

Trollrage
02-21-2014, 10:55 PM
Man you scared the dirt out of me ._.

Pewdie... NOOOO

iConstruct
02-21-2014, 10:56 PM
Wait a minute. Pewdiepie played that game.. OH SH- But what if your iPad/iPhone doesn't have a cam like iPad 1g

We'll she can use any camera

- - - Updated - - -

Man you scared the dirt out of me ._.

Pewdie... NOOOO

Dude I'm not kidding!

NinjaPRO
02-21-2014, 10:57 PM
This is fake.

This has been going on for a while and is a hoax. Don't believe everything you read.

GBAGamer
02-21-2014, 10:57 PM
We'll she can use any camera

- - - Updated - - -

Dude I'm not kidding!

Why does sh- I mean lol the company need to know where you are? Are they gonna stalk you or something? :0

iConstruct
02-21-2014, 11:00 PM
Why does sh- I mean lol the company need to know where you are? Are they gonna stalk you or something? :0

Actually yes...I think

- - - Updated - - -

This is fake.

This has been going on for a while and is a hoax. Don't believe everything you read.

Fine...go download it yourself, or search it on Instagram.

RocketCrush
02-21-2014, 11:01 PM
Well.. What is the use of knowing your location? Whar if you live in another country? :0

GBAGamer
02-21-2014, 11:01 PM
Actually yes...I think

- - - Updated - - -

Noooo pewdssssssss Nuuu

NinjaPRO
02-21-2014, 11:02 PM
Actually yes...I think

- - - Updated - - -

Unless you give me a report that's verified saying this is not safe for your children to play, then I will believe you. This was been going in for a year. Don't you think Apple or Android might of done something to the app if that's the case? Looked it up on news websites, it's a hoax.

Trollrage
02-21-2014, 11:02 PM
checked youtube! It's a hoax :3
Saw dat pic tho 27418

iConstruct
02-21-2014, 11:03 PM
Well.. What is the use of knowing your location? Whar if you live in another country? :0

I'll let you answer that. ._.

Trollrage
02-21-2014, 11:06 PM
Gonna try it :3

What the.... 27419 27420

Trollrage
02-21-2014, 11:19 PM
"Om nom nom nom", the press just love feeding people fake lies and gossip, and they especially love it when gullible idiots like yourself actually believe their fake stories! If they actually were a pedophile company, Apple would have removed their games from their App Store and sued their asses for using their application to get information on young children.

Pedophiles hacked into the game...not
the company are pedophiles! Btw it's a lie tried it myself :3

Trollrage
02-21-2014, 11:30 PM
Okay gonna clear this thread now out! It's a hoax!
First there's a kid mode and an adult mode! The adult mode does inappeotal (idk how to spell)
stuff! The kid mode is for kids! It's all fake cause the developer would have deleted it right now!
It's nearly impossible to hack a game from such a big company! This hoax was created a year ago died until now where an stupid man did it again! It's all safe and fake guys no need to worry :)
Case cleared :)
Btw every one can say like OMG GROWTOPIA devs spy omimgogm nu fak but it is .-.

iConstruct
02-22-2014, 01:38 AM
Hah! Y'all don't believe me, take a visit to DONTDOWNLOADTA!

- - - Updated - - -

What the.... 27419 27420

See...it asked you how old you are!

- - - Updated - - -

And your name...

DeathSkull
02-22-2014, 01:53 AM
This is fake.

I agree

- - - Updated - - -

Hah! Y'all don't believe me, take a visit to DONTDOWNLOADTA!

- - - Updated - - -

See...it asked you how old you are!

- - - Updated - - -

And your name...

I saw comment on there where it says there is an ADULT MODE and Kids mode! I bet you're on adult mode.

- - - Updated - - -

What the.... 27419 27420

Nothing happened to me....it is just rumors trust me. If there was hacker, they would take it off app store, so nothing to worry about :)

Jeremy012
02-22-2014, 01:54 AM
I am seriously out of my Pizzwa (generation)

Kaotic
02-22-2014, 02:00 AM
Watch it, this should clear things up.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bzTnv9fALyw

Cocomonkey
02-22-2014, 02:07 AM
At least you can hit the cat.

GBAGamer
02-22-2014, 02:11 AM

You look hawt

EasykGT
02-22-2014, 02:17 AM
WARNING!!!! AND IM SERIOUS ABOUT THIS!- I'm warning all of you NOT to download talking Angela! The game was hacked and She has a camera hiding on her body and looks at you, she hacks ur device and looks through ur camera and looks at ur Curent Location! If you don't believe me, look up talking Angela on Instagram, Google, ect.

wait a sec...how do u know about this

DeathSkull
02-22-2014, 02:22 AM

OK i looked into her eyes and This statement is TRUE. Just zoom into her eyes...something weird inside of them.

NOTE: idk if this is true or not but don't download it just in case it is! Better safe than sorry guys!

EasykGT
02-22-2014, 02:26 AM

plus what about talking tom, talking ginger, talking ben and talking pieri? aren't those games the same as talking angela?

- - - Updated - - -

What the.... 27419 27420

OMFG....OMFG its true I zoomed into her eyes and I see a metal computer

DeathSkull
02-22-2014, 02:30 AM
plus what about talking tom, talking ginger, talking ben and talking pieri? aren't those games the same as talking angela?

- - - Updated - - -

OMFG....OMFG its true I zoomed into her eyes and I see a metal computer

SEE!!!!! IM telling you stay away from it!!!

Rabidpotato
02-22-2014, 02:45 AM
Oh...
So a single hacker is gonna watch the millions of people playing this?!
Also the "computer" in her eyes is supposed to be you! It's for an extra touch.

There is also zero proof that any pics were taken. And try using cleverbot, the text also gets a bit strange there.

DeathSkull
02-22-2014, 02:56 AM
Oh...

There is also zero proof that any pics were taken. And try using cleverbot, the text also gets a bit strange there.

Explain this then...

Copy and pasted it:

that is true that happened to my friends she downloaded long time ago then she when on it and it ask where do you like my friends was scared and reply you don't know then it ask her yes I know we're you live and it send her adrees she reported to the police´╗┐

Rabidpotato
02-22-2014, 03:01 AM
Explain this then...

Copy and pasted it:

that is true that happened to my friends she downloaded long time ago then she when on it and it ask where do you like my friends was scared and reply you don't know then it ask her yes I know we're you live and it send her adrees she reported to the police´╗┐

Might I have some picture evidence?

DeathSkull
02-22-2014, 03:02 AM

Something suspicious about that video....im not for sure, but I'm starting to wonder if thats them, just trying to cover up :0

GBAGamer
02-22-2014, 03:03 AM
Might I have some picture evidence?

Dam Angela be scary! omg i was gonna download it but ill stick with talking tom (lel)

AngelSwag
02-22-2014, 03:05 AM
Seriously, go and Google it for yourself if you're too stupid to realise it's a hoax. .

Hmm, this sentence should really be corrected. Btw, before you even think of calling people stupid, remember one thing, stupidity is infinite.

Rabidpotato
02-22-2014, 03:07 AM
Something suspicious about that video....im not for sure, but I'm starting to wonder if thats them, just trying to cover up :0

Go on cleverbot and talk to it for a bit.

I got the replies.

I know where you live.
How old are you?
Where is your house?

This whole thing is a bunch of garbage started on facebook and twitter...

- - - Updated - - -

Dam Angela be scary! omg i was gonna download it but ill stick with talking tom (lel)

You betur not dawnlod dat. Dey hav haks and they kno were u live!

GBAGamer
02-22-2014, 03:08 AM
You betur not dawnlod dat. Dey hav haks and they kno were u live!

Oh noes!! They wil hak intu mai Cookie Clikurs and steal all mai cuukies!! NUUUU

DeathSkull
02-22-2014, 03:12 AM
http://thegoodmotherproject.com/talking-angela-cat/

The whole story is HERE!!!! It is true, i mean even the police said something or someone is behind that cat! :cry::cry::cry:

Rabidpotato
02-22-2014, 03:16 AM
http://thegoodmotherproject.com/talking-angela-cat/

The whole story is HERE!!!! It is true, i mean even the police said something or someone is behind that cat! :cry::cry::cry:

You can't take over and type things to other people since it's a randomly generated thing.
As I stated above, cleverbot does the same things.

DeathSkull
02-22-2014, 03:17 AM
Oh...

FYI it hasn't done it to a lot of people...not everyone who has this app has experienced it. But a few people have. Im just saying, if the police says there is something or someone behind that cat, it must be pretty true....

GBAGamer
02-22-2014, 03:19 AM
FYI it hasn't done it to a lot of people...not everyone who has this app has experienced it. But a few people have. Im just saying, if the police says there is something or someone behind that cat, it must be pretty true....

Oh are you talking about the same ahem "police" Who one policemen shot a teenager cus he had a Wiimote srsly look it up ._.

DeathSkull
02-22-2014, 03:21 AM
You can't take over and type things to other people since it's a randomly generated thing.
As I stated above, cleverbot does the same things.

Ok then explain this story...A guy was just using the app. It all of the sudden says where do you live? he said not telling you. Talking Angela then says: I know where you live and tells his address and says i have a place in my closet for you. He called the police and actually had someone from the police to watch his house overnight. A guy actually tried to break into his house that night, saw the police and ran away.

Now explain that. There is soo much proof out there. Go look it up for yourself

Rabidpotato
02-22-2014, 03:24 AM

Is there actually any police reports or creepy photos?
People can make some pretty believable stories.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok then explain this story...A guy was just using the app. It all of the sudden says where do you live? he said not telling you. Talking Angela then says: I know where you live and tells his address and says i have a place in my closet for you. He called the police and actually had someone from the police to watch his house overnight. A guy actually tried to break into his house that night, saw the police and ran away.

I don't feel like lookin it up. May I have some photo evidence?
This sounds like a creepypasta, fake, but scary.

DeathSkull
02-22-2014, 03:33 AM
Is there actually any police reports or creepy photos?
People can make some pretty believable stories.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't feel like lookin it up. May I have some photo evidence?
This sounds like a creepypasta, fake, but scary.

Idk if there is or not, but from the stories idk I'm leaning towards its fake now, but look into the eyes! That still creeps me out! Plus why would a app like that talk to you like that? Asking all personal information

NinjaPRO
02-22-2014, 03:36 AM
Idk if there is or not, but from the stories idk I'm leaning towards its fake now, but look into the eyes! That still creeps me out! Plus why would a app like that talk to you like that? Asking all personal information

Child Mode. Adult Mode.

DeathSkull
02-22-2014, 03:39 AM
Child Mode. Adult Mode.

Still...thats a bit strange....zoom into the eyes man, you'll see a computer....

Rabidpotato
02-22-2014, 03:44 AM
Still...thats a bit strange....zoom into the eyes man, you'll see a computer....

It's so you have the effect like you're sitting with her.

<Insert Name Here>
02-22-2014, 03:55 AM

I don't know where stupidity falls these days, but those are just rumors. The company already clarified that it's a bot, talking, not a person. The information has no track of the user, and it's completely anonymous.

EasykGT
02-22-2014, 04:08 AM

ok that is just scary I'm staying away from that app and I have only been playing it for 15 minutes than I deleted the app, it was creepy when angela started asking me like how does your house look like or stuff about u. I'm going to stick with talking tom

DeathSkull
02-22-2014, 04:12 AM
ok that is just scary I'm staying away from that app and I have only been playing it for 15 minutes than I deleted the app, it was creepy when angela started asking me like how does your house look like or stuff about u. I'm going to stick with talking tom

My point exactly, see guys its real. Just a lot of people think its fake.

Rabidpotato
02-22-2014, 04:14 AM
My point exactly, see guys its real. Just a lot of people think its fake.

Ok then...
Keep believing in this stupidity.

DeathSkull
02-22-2014, 04:15 AM
Ok then...

Its not stupidity if it freaking asks you what your house looks like. Lay off dude. Believe what you want and ill believe what i want. Simple as that.

Rabidpotato
02-22-2014, 04:16 AM
Its not stupidity if it freaking asks you what your house looks like. Lay off dude. Believe what you want and ill believe what i want. Simple as that.

I guess I'll try the game...
If you wanna do it go ahead.

DeathSkull
02-22-2014, 04:18 AM
I guess I'll try the game...
If you wanna do it go ahead.

Ive tried the game today already, deleted it, it started asking personal questions, just like in the stories. And saw a computer/guy in her eyes. look very closely when you get the app....also be careful!

Rabidpotato
02-22-2014, 04:22 AM
Ive tried the game today already, deleted it, it started asking personal questions, just like in the stories. And saw a computer/guy in her eyes. look very closely when you get the app....also be careful!

The personal questions are really strange for a game that's sorta child oriented.
But I don't believe the other stuff.

DeathSkull
02-22-2014, 04:26 AM
The personal questions are really strange for a game that's sorta child oriented.
But I don't believe the other stuff.

See like I'm just like so confused:confused::confused::confused::confused: Idk what to believe right now. Its possible that there really is a guy watching, or they could have just programmed it that way, but still if they did, thats pretty strange....

Potato
02-22-2014, 04:39 AM
Idc if its true or not but i'm not downloading just to be safe. Plus I dont like games like these anyway....Growtopias better anyway.

Hieu8102
02-22-2014, 04:46 AM

Pewdiepie is smart. I'm pretty sure he can handle it...but for kids..yeah.

alias
02-22-2014, 06:44 AM
I downloaded it to see what's so scary about it. Got these replies one after the other from it:

"I know were you live"
"What country are you in?"

Sorry Angela, but you fail stalking forever.

DeathSkull
02-22-2014, 06:47 AM
I downloaded it to see what's so scary about it. Got these replies one after the other from it:

"I know were you live"
"What country are you in?"

Sorry Angela, but you fail stalking forever.

Its pretty creepy and scary :(

COLTONROCKO
02-22-2014, 07:14 AM
Common Sense... if that was true... Apple would take it down right away...

Trollrage
02-22-2014, 08:31 AM
Rumors!
There's a man behind the eye: False! There's a town in paris!
Angela askes your name: True but only in adult mode!
A pedophile hacked the game: False or apple would take it out the appstore!
Angela askes creepy things....: False, I tried it all myself!
No need to worry the case has been solved! Type: Hoax!

Boomer
02-22-2014, 03:30 PM
At least you can hit the cat.

LOL!!!!

Skip to 0:52 and look at the person in the back at the wall:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grbSQ6O6kbs

- - - Updated - - -

Make sure to wear a Pennywise mask!

DeathSkull
02-22-2014, 04:37 PM
Rumors!
There's a man behind the eye: False! There's a town in paris!
Angela askes your name: True but only in adult mode!
A pedophile hacked the game: False or apple would take it out the appstore!
Angela askes creepy things....: False, I tried it all myself!
No need to worry the case has been solved! Type: Hoax!

It is only happening to random people....some people have experienced in child mode too. So you can't just say that its false. Because for all we know, it could be the developer...

GBAGamer
02-22-2014, 04:40 PM
It is only happening to random people....some people have experienced in child mode too. So you can't just say that its false. Because for all we know, it could be the developer...

im to scared to use Angela...She scawy .-.

Boomer
02-22-2014, 04:46 PM
im to scared to use Angela...She scawy .-.

Tell her that you like to torture cats.

>: D

EasykGT
02-22-2014, 06:19 PM
Ok then...

Ok fine, I will tell u what to do get the app and u will see what the cat asks u, and sooner or later u will feel sorry and u will see who is telling the truth

Megazork
02-22-2014, 06:30 PM
Angela asks me if i had nice bewbs O.O LOL

GBAGamer
02-22-2014, 06:32 PM
Angela asks me if i had nice bewbs O.O LOL

*** man XD

Dodo Wizard
02-22-2014, 06:47 PM

Dat's nasty.

Growtobecool
02-22-2014, 11:26 PM
God, Good thing that my brother's iPad restarted! ( Need some fixing though Lel ). The old one is ok, like she was like Oh, hi how are you? And no personal questions...

Now I am Scared! I don't know if it is true or no. But I can see Square Stuff in her eyes!

.____.

GAMEFREAK
02-23-2014, 12:43 AM
This is fake.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

optimuswhat
02-23-2014, 12:55 AM
Talking Tom was also hacked.
The NSA now watches you.

Rainbowdashi
02-28-2014, 12:42 PM
Hoax is a hoax ....try searching talking angela app:wath she realy says ... I've had this app long time and nothing is. Weird with that

- - - Updated - - -

And also my friend (insert name here) have this about 1 year. She plays it every day and when I told her about the "danger" of talking angel game she said -wath a lie! Angela never does something like that! I've played this long time and she never asks where I live -.- -

Juan Alfredo Guevara
02-28-2014, 05:14 PM
I SMELL BULLSH*T!

This is so fake. The site there is lying-The thing would be all over the news.

In fact, I downloaded it yesterday and gave it my location. I haven't been killed yet.

Mitcho123
03-01-2014, 02:46 AM
OMG GUES WAT!??
EVRY TIM U EQUIP ITM. SETH AND HAM TAK A PICTUR OF U!!! OMG!!
AND WHN U PANCH AN ITEM. I PERSON FALL OF CLIF IN REAL WORLD!!
-__-

Rainbowdashi
03-01-2014, 11:34 AM
Lol this I like if you don't Like a scary picture Jeff the killer is going to kill you

Rainbowdashi
03-01-2014, 02:48 PM
OMG GUES WAT!??
EVRY TIM U EQUIP ITM. SETH AND HAM TAK A PICTUR OF U!!! OMG!!
AND WHN U PANCH AN ITEM. I PERSON FALL OF CLIF IN REAL WORLD!!
-__-
Lol I'm murderer owe killed 167890 people then......
And Seth and Hamunu have 100 pictures of me then

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think a pedophile is going to buy air plain ticket to fly to my country.....
And also I took picture of her eye buy I post it soon as possible

Dodo Wizard
03-02-2014, 04:17 AM
Lol this I like if you don't Like a scary picture Jeff the killer is going to kill you

WHY THE HECK DOES EVERYONE CALL ME A KILLER?

NinjaPRO
03-02-2014, 04:35 AM
I SMELL BULLSH*T!

This is so fake. The site there is lying-The thing would be all over the news.

In fact, I downloaded it yesterday and gave it my location. I haven't been killed yet.

You don't get killed, you get creeped up on.

Timewarper
03-02-2014, 05:31 AM

If you actually look into the eyes, it is a real alley in Paris...

Metalwire
03-02-2014, 05:33 AM
I am sure if it was hacked the app would be eliminated already

Rainbowdashi
03-02-2014, 08:06 AM
WHY THE HECK DOES EVERYONE CALL ME A KILLER?
SORRY! (10 characters)

Brys
03-02-2014, 03:51 PM
Let's think for a minute,

There is thousands of people playing Talking Angelea at once how would 1 person stalk everyone playing with watching through an eye..

Metalwire
03-02-2014, 04:00 PM
Okay so talking angela I researched further about this hoax and came to a conclusion that it's false
There is no hackers it's a misunderstanding if you wanna know more watch this vid if you see any person it's probably just photoshopped or a misconception

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_O21XfEVVmc

Moxide
03-02-2014, 04:15 PM
Okay so talking angela I researched further about this hoax and came to a conclusion that it's false
There is no hackers it's a misunderstanding if you wanna know more watch this vid if you see any person it's probably just photoshopped or a misconception

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_O21XfEVVmc

That video has more dislikes than likes, what kind of world do we live in? How can so many people get fooled by this?

Metalwire
03-02-2014, 04:20 PM
Sorry moxide that is not the one I wanted to show you I just put it there I can't find it anyway it talks about how the eyes are just textual features added to add background so she is basically seeing what we don't in the game and you can even see if you search up her eyes

Moxide
03-02-2014, 04:32 PM
Sorry moxide that is not the one I wanted to show you I just put it there I can't find it anyway it talks about how the eyes are just textual features added to add background so she is basically seeing what we don't in the game and you can even see if you search up her eyes

Actually, the eyes are supposed to be the reflection to add more texture.