PDA

View Full Version : If you had one day to be a God,What would you do?

LittleSirP
02-22-2014, 04:54 AM
Ye, I'd probably just make some more humans and sit around all day eating Quesadillas.
How about you?
-Little

DeathSkull
02-22-2014, 04:55 AM
Ye, I'd probably just make some more humans and sit around all day eating Quesadillas.
How about you?
-Little

Haha, i would make tons of devil wings for everyone xD lololol

Kaotic
02-22-2014, 05:00 AM
Destroy Earth, and make a new civilization in Neptune.

DemonFox
02-22-2014, 05:05 AM
I Would Stay On My World And Wait For A Bcast Of Selling World Or Dropgame Then I Would Ban The Owner If They Scam... Just Want Revenge After They scammed my 3 Heartbows 1 hour ago
Really want to have it back cause im poor but not noob people think Poor And Noob Is Same Well Im POOR and Pro

Update
02-22-2014, 05:17 AM
I Would Create a Yerfdog Leash....HINT HINT

optimuswhat
02-22-2014, 05:52 AM
Become of a God of Earth instead of just a God.

Equine
02-22-2014, 07:01 AM
I am the derpy horse god.

Eyedea
02-22-2014, 10:49 AM
How about you?
-Little

As if earth isn't already overpopulated. But totally agree with you on the quesadillas part! :)

SolidDeath
02-22-2014, 11:08 AM
I would make myself a magical turtle leash...

Why anything else?

~Astraeus

Jeremy012
02-22-2014, 11:49 AM
I would totally watch Almighty Brucie all over again

GummiBear64
02-22-2014, 01:09 PM
I would make everyone have pet donkeys, problemo?

Boomer
02-22-2014, 03:07 PM
I would kill all the other Gods, and become the one and only god. Then I'd make every day July 4 and I'd be eating burgers and Hot Dogs, and drinking Mountain Dew, listen to 80's hits, and be drop kicking rabbits.

:hat:

Potato
02-22-2014, 05:26 PM
I'm a potato god but.... Kind of hard to do stuff when your a potato...

l0l
02-22-2014, 07:06 PM
Ha. ai would make myself a God forever, then I will make a huge area in Earth and fill it with a whole new civilization, whic will consist of creatures that look somewhat like imps with devil wings, then I will see how people react to this. Then I will help the other civilization spread out and SLOWLY (through decades :P) destroy the human civilization. The atmosphere is going to get thinner, so the ultraviolet rays will burn the ground and destroy most of the humans, grass and trees. Then at the peak of the "Imps" civilization's growth, mostly all the humans will be much like people of 500 bc and will be the slaves of the "imps", but after that I will send a meteorite on the main territory of the "Imp" civilization, and I will make Earth a much better place. The "Imps" would be degrading in their strength and growth, because I would make the atmosphere normal and reestablish the ecosystem. While the "Imps" are fighting to save their empire, the groups of people from non affected areas will be coming to help the others, and with iron and silver tools, humans will start dominating the "imps". People would get into large groups and will honour me as the Almighty God, and these groups will build up their own civilizations. They will start experimenting with alchemy, using the organs of dead "imps", which will cause a growth of wings on human body. People will become much taller, around 2.5 meters on average, and will gather together to much larger groups until there are 2 major civilizations, whic will eventually start fighting each other.

Then Im just too lazy to continue, I click "SAVE" , and, with an evil laugh, explode the sun and all our system. Heheheh.

GamerCat
02-22-2014, 07:10 PM
I'd sleep :D

GAMEFREAK
02-22-2014, 10:05 PM
I would make everyone have pet donkeys, problemo?

I have a feeling were going to have:
Horses
And then the they will make:
Mules

Megazork
02-22-2014, 10:16 PM
I'm a potato god but.... Kind of hard to do stuff when your a potato...

But dont potatos have more chromozones than humans?

Panda69
02-23-2014, 01:00 PM
Make a poop ton of burgers and loose 5 kilos by eating them(I would be a stick literally because my weight would be 30 kilos LOL), travel to South Korea, instantly learn korean, have a house and meet my #mcm .

Edit: I would make a ukulele and Ill play ADVENTURE TIME song forever.

GamerCat
02-23-2014, 01:04 PM
Make a poop ton of burgers and loose 5 kilos by eating them(I would be a stick literally because my weight would be 30 kilos LOL), travel to South Korea, instantly learn korean, have a house and meet my #mcm .

Edit: I would make a ukulele and Ill play ADVENTURE TIME song forever.

What's mcm?

LittleSirP
02-23-2014, 02:12 PM
Yeah,Eyedea made me realize that people are overpopulated.
I'd just... Uhm... Create a new planet for them to live in because I'm not grumpy anymore.
Then, I'd probably make new math equations and make everyone smart so I won't ever have to talk to people who like to derp. Have the threads of time twisted so everyone can time travel.
I'm a happy, Quesadilla eating, math solving God.
-Little