PDA

View Full Version : Fallout 1 & 2

optimuswhat
02-23-2014, 09:20 AM
Anyone ever play these awesome CRPG's? They're very fun, and each play through is very unique and different. Each dialogue choice can change one thing, or many things! Even completing a quest can yield negative or positive things. The Fallout engine is very flexible indeed!

So, any of you play it? I'm playing thru Fallout 2.

Imnice
02-24-2014, 03:01 AM
Anyone ever play these awesome CRPG's? They're very fun, and each play through is very unique and different. Each dialogue choice can change one thing, or many things! Even completing a quest can yield negative or positive things. The Fallout engine is very flexible indeed!

I wanted to play it but i have a crap pc and no xbox,fallout 3 coming soon :(

Eyedea
02-24-2014, 03:06 AM
I wanted to play it but i have a crap pc and no xbox,fallout 3 coming soon :(

isn't fallout 3 out already?

Rabidpotato
02-24-2014, 03:12 AM
When I could get a pc that actually runs games I'll check it out.

optimuswhat
02-24-2014, 03:30 AM
Uh guys. Fallout 1 & 2 are over 10 years old now. They SHOULD run on your computer. It's so old that there can actually be colour rendering bugs because the game wasn't designed to be on these moden computers (specifically Windows 7). Specifically, Fallout was released 1997, Fallout 2 1998.

Fallout 3 GOTY and New Vegas Ultimate Edition have been out for over 4 years now. They do require high end PC's because of the mass amount of things being rendered at once. If you can't run them, you have a good chance of running FO1 and 2. Specifically, Fallout 3 was released 2008, New Vegas 2010.

Pleiadian
03-01-2014, 03:26 AM
i LOVED old fallout games. i played 1 and 2. have you ever heard of fallout tactics? that was the BEST!

optimuswhat
03-01-2014, 06:37 AM
i LOVED old fallout games. i played 1 and 2. have you ever heard of fallout tactics? that was the BEST!

Ahh... Tactics!
I've yet to fully play it. Kind of ignored it, and played the other 4 games.

COLTONROCKO
03-01-2014, 06:40 AM

I love the series!! <3