PDA

View Full Version : Converstation starter- Where would you go if there was a Zombie Outbreak? WD style

Mitcho123
02-25-2014, 12:44 AM
What would you so if there was a zombie outbreak Walking Dead style?
In my opinion here are some good ideas and bad:

Boat near a coast
Pros: Ultimate Security. Easy Transportation. Good observation. Can hold multiple people
Cons: Storms. Lack of food. Lack of fresh water. Depending on size of boat, Can hold few people. Fuel depletion. Tides
Sky Scrapers roof
Pros: Good lookout. Shelter. Can hold many people
Cons: Citys are over populated. Many zombies. Trapped in the tower. Lack of food. Polluted air. Lack of fresh water. Risk of storms. Risk of falling of.
Snow Desert
Pros: Good Lookout. Fresh water. Few zombies. Great land area. Wood for construction. Wild animals.
Cons: SnowStorms. Cold tempatures. Not very comfortable for long living.

Dodo Wizard
02-25-2014, 01:25 AM
Jeez, I don't know..if I had some supplies and maybe a friend or another human, and definitely a gun or a machete..if I didn't have those things, I'd rather suicide than get eaten alive..

Pleiadian
03-01-2014, 03:24 AM
well, if you live in a city, consider yourself dead already. you will never make it out before a zombie bit you, or a human jacked your stuff for means of survival.

you would have a chance if you didnt live in dense population ^_^

DTV
03-01-2014, 07:42 PM
I would build a spaceship and go to mars.

Uncle Dolan
03-01-2014, 08:03 PM
Madagascar.

darksnake99
03-01-2014, 10:14 PM
Oil Rig
Pros: Impossible to penetrate even by floating zombies. Source of oil, which can be used to trade or make petroleum. Can hold lots of people.
Cons: No good source of food. Storms. Requires travelling to shore to resupply. Possible accidents if you choose to try to operate the drill.

Uncle Dolan
03-01-2014, 10:24 PM
Oil Rig
Pros: Impossible to penetrate even by floating zombies. Source of oil, which can be used to trade or make petroleum. Can hold lots of people.
Cons: No good source of food. Storms. Requires travelling to shore to resupply. Possible accidents if you choose to try to operate the drill.

Additional con: Greenpeace

Its Daniel
03-06-2014, 01:34 PM
Im going to LIVING ROOM

Fantom1891
03-06-2014, 01:55 PM
Hide in my closet.

GummiBear64
03-07-2014, 11:30 AM
A prison and if I meet someone who calls himself The Governor, I'd pack up, leave & let him have it.

LittleSirP
03-07-2014, 11:58 AM
Go to the panic room with:

A pickaxe
Food. A heck lot of them
Water. Even more than the food
Wifi
iPad
Rubik's cube
Lantern
War machette
Drill

PROS
Pickaxe,Drill and lantern will help you maximize the space.
Food and Water. Duh.
iPad, Wifi, and the Rubik's cube will help entertain me.
War Machette will help me kill anyone who dares trespass.

CONS
The expansion tools will probably kill me.
Food: Might choke. Water: Might drown.
Entertaining stuff: Driving me insane and brain dead.
War Machette will kill me.
-Little

Sword
03-07-2014, 04:33 PM
Outside.

Yeeeah.

Tomas Batkauskas
03-07-2014, 08:29 PM
Jeez, I don't know..if I had some supplies and maybe a friend or another human, and definitely a gun or a machete..if I didn't have those things, I'd rather suicide than get eaten alive..

Joel! Joel, come here! Fireflies are coming! Oh noo
I'd take a knife and then would take some paper bags as armour and get in in the car and find a gun shop and i would take myself a sniper.

Trollrage
03-07-2014, 08:48 PM
In my house because it's safe there :)

Aquarml
03-07-2014, 09:27 PM
We'll I don't know anything about the walking dead except to their zombies so I'll base this on zombieland and plants vs zombies.

First thing I would do is (if a lot of people are already dead) is find any people ik who are still alive and team up with them. I would then find a safe building or some fancy government one that hasn't been broken into and collect wood and lock my self in there but leave an exit for rule #22. I would gather pots and plant in some sun flowers and then my amazing double pea shooters with the bullet head. The ultimate weapon. When they begin to climb the building I'll use rule #2 the double tap and make sure I shoot em twice so they are definitely dead. I would also get a kick ass (partner rule #8) and make him or her get all my food. (And make sure they don't like twinkles)

That is my plan.

oh and I forgot, I live near a huge army barrack so I might just go in there and search for stuff.

I-Am-Legend
03-07-2014, 09:59 PM
Grab a crew of people and grab weapons. Then we go on a hunting party.

COLTONROCKO
03-07-2014, 11:30 PM
I would go to a grocery store.... if they had a medic place... then lock every single door but an exit for Plan R
Plan R: RUNNNNNNnnnnnnnn