PDA

View Full Version : A Question for you Pokemon X/Y Players

JakeHCorwell
02-26-2014, 01:26 AM
I plan on restarting my game. But I haven't yet due to not being able to come up with a team. So to all of you who have played, I would like to here your in-game team (not competitive).

Thanks. :hat:

Splendid
02-26-2014, 02:51 AM
My team is:

Blaziken
Goodra
Klefki
Staraptor (fly)
Trevenant
Dragalge (will change)

But I haven't touched XY in a month so..

Potato
02-26-2014, 03:15 AM
Honestly the game went downhill after Platinum...maybe black and white...

Rabidpotato
02-26-2014, 03:53 AM
Honestly the game went downhill after Platinum...maybe black and white...

The game is actually very well done. But it's also on the short side...
There are only 3 post game legendaries mewtwo, uno dos tres birds, and the z pokemon.

Dodo Wizard
02-27-2014, 02:00 AM
There are only 3 post game legendaries mewtwo, uno dos tres birds, and the z pokemon.

Actually, here are all the legendaries that I know of up to Gen 4:
Gen 1 had Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Mew, and Mewtwo.
Gen 2 had Raiku, Entei, and Suicune, Lugia, Ho-oh, and Celebi.
Gen 3 had Latios, Latias, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Deoxys, Jirachi, Regice, Registeel, and Regirock.
Gen 4 had Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Azelf, Mesprit, Uxie, Cresselia, Darkai, Manaphy, Phione, Heatran, Regigigas, Shaymin, and Arceus.

Splendid
02-27-2014, 03:05 AM
Actually, here are all the legendaries that I know of up to Gen 4:
Gen 1 had Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Mew, and Mewtwo.
Gen 2 had Raiku, Entei, and Suicune, Lugia, Ho-oh, and Celebi.
Gen 3 had Latios, Latias, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Deoxys, Jirachi, Regice, Registeel, and Regirock.
Gen 4 had Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Azelf, Mesprit, Uxie, Cresselia, Darkai, Manaphy, Phione, Heatran, Regigigas, Shaymin, and Arceus.

He was talking about the legendaries you could catch post-game.

Dodo Wizard
02-27-2014, 03:21 AM
He was talking about the legendaries you could catch post-game.

What the heck does that mean? Ohh, do you mean like how I caught Mewtwo, Groudon, and several other Legendaries in games after the game they were introduced in?

Potato
02-27-2014, 03:50 AM

Im talking about the pokemon btw not the storyline. What kind of game has a Garbage,sword,and Ice cream monster?

Reballoo
02-27-2014, 05:00 AM
What the heck does that mean? Ohh, do you mean like how I caught Mewtwo, Groudon, and several other Legendaries in games after the game they were introduced in?
No. It means the legendary pokemon that you can catch after the game. In pokemon x/y, it is just mewtwo, the bird trio, and zygarde. Then the game is pretty much over...

Anyway, my time is yveltal, chesnaught, jirachi, hydreigon, greninja, and spritzee.

Dodo Wizard
02-27-2014, 05:11 AM
No. It means the legendary pokemon that you can catch after the game. In pokemon x/y, it is just mewtwo, the bird trio, and zygarde. Then the game is pretty much over...

Anyway, my time is yveltal, chesnaught, jirachi, hydreigon, greninja, and spritzee.

You know, I beat the Elite Four in Pokemon White, but still know very little about the legendaries of Gen 5. I don't know anything about Gen 6, as I've never played it and probably never will.

JakeHCorwell
02-27-2014, 11:09 PM
No. It means the legendary pokemon that you can catch after the game. In pokemon x/y, it is just mewtwo the bird trio, and zygarde. Then the game is pretty much over...

I wouldn't say the game is pretty much over after catching the available legendary Pokemon. There is the Battle Maison, Battle Chateau, Battle Institute which all get insanely hard as you progress through them, you can also complete the Pokedex, play online, etc.

And thank you to those who answered.

Legoaddict
02-27-2014, 11:29 PM
Blazikin
Chestnaught
Yvetl
Gardevoir
Lucario
Blastoiste