PDA

View Full Version : Worst thing you Have Done! While Angry

Luminesce
02-26-2014, 10:47 AM
This came to my mind, because I was just at the shop, and some guy parked his car very very close to mine. And I could hardly get out. So I took a pin, and blew his tires down, and left a note on his hood, then left to a new parking.

So I was wondering, what have you guys done, that you wouldn't usually do.
This should be interesting:p

optimuswhat
02-26-2014, 02:47 PM
Swore in the boys locker room because
A. Too small space
B. Getting pushed around

Oh, a kid heard me and told everyone.

[Goldshard]
02-26-2014, 02:53 PM
I have done lots of wrong stuff. One was: I was getting dressed for pe in sixty grade. I took my shirt off to put my pe shirt on and everybody in the locker room started slapping my bare back really hard. I got mad and pushed one of the kids really hard. He fell into a locker and got a huge cut in his back.

darksnake99
02-27-2014, 01:10 AM
I got into a brawl in my school's lunchroom.

Potato
02-27-2014, 01:23 AM
Well...usually I yell to get the anger out of my system..

Rabidpotato
02-27-2014, 01:30 AM
So you destroyed someone's property?...
What's wrong with you...

Dodo Wizard
02-27-2014, 01:41 AM
This came to my mind, because I was just at the shop, and some guy parked his car very very close to mine. And I could hardly get out. So I took a pin, and blew his tires down, and left a note on his hood, then left to a new parking.

So I was wondering, what have you guys done, that you wouldn't usually do.
This should be interesting:p

That's vandalism. Be glad no one saw you/your license plate, you might have been in jail before you posted this.
Also, you don't even want to know..I have bad anger isssues.

GBAGamer
02-27-2014, 01:45 AM
I once got into a fight with 1 dog and 2 cats my last resort was a plastic baseball bat I got from cub foods. Don't ask how I got into that fight.
(oh and the dog and cats won..)

Triforce
02-27-2014, 01:58 AM
Well, I died on the 49th level of the Cave of Ordeals, and threw my Wii remote at my friend's head and she had to go to the hospital. I had to say sorry.

I'm not good with Darknuts, okay?

Pleiadian
03-01-2014, 01:14 AM
punched a hole in the wall.

GBAGamer
03-01-2014, 01:17 AM

"Hole in the wall music comes"
(hole in the wall is a cartoon on cn)

Dodo Wizard
03-01-2014, 02:11 AM
"Hole in the wall music comes"
(hole in the wall is a cartoon on cn)

Uh GBA? Hole in the Wall ain't a cartoon. Lol.

Jeremy012
03-01-2014, 02:22 AM

Woah, its pleaiadian the one who made the UFO

Mitcho123
03-01-2014, 02:49 AM
In 4th grade.. During summer I went to a overnight camp. A kid named Harry for Bc was super werid and we hated each other.. We were fighting near a clif.. I shoved hem.. He feel of the clif and broke his finger.. When the coachs came.. I said he shoved me of the clif and when he did, He broke his finger..
He was kicked out of the camp :3

LittleSirP
03-01-2014, 03:10 AM
I have a lot. But this just happened recently.

My classmate who has ADHD had gotten a higher score than me in a Chinese test.
He was rubbing it in my face the WHOLE day until tutor. (He's also my tutor-mate. What a nightmare)
I got annoyed that he kept following me saying " OHHHH I GOT A HIGHER SCORE THAN YOU!".
I was really ****** off, then later at tutor, I shouted at him with swear words, until...
I punched him in the guts. Everyone was looking at me with 'What did you just do' faces.
Some were even looking at me with 'Good job!' faces.
I regret doing that.
-Little

Pleiadian
03-01-2014, 03:18 AM
Woah, its pleaiadian the one who made the UFO

i made the ufo, and punched a hole in the wall. ^_^

GBAGamer
03-01-2014, 03:21 AM
Uh GBA? Hole in the Wall ain't a cartoon. Lol.Shut up noob my uncle is chuck Norris and I can tell him to hack ur account nub
Get ur facts str8 why u think cartoon network is called cartoon network nub every show is a cartoon on it.
(joke)

Dodo Wizard
03-01-2014, 05:00 AM
Shut up noob my uncle is chuck Norris and I can tell him to hack ur account nub
Get ur facts str8 why u think cartoon network is called cartoon network nub every show is a cartoon on it.
(joke)

GBAGamer: The only person on Earth weirder than me.

Megazork
03-01-2014, 05:10 AM
I accidently( more like intentionally but let's say accident ) beat my friend witha corndog because he spilt ketchup on my homework

Timewarper
03-01-2014, 05:13 AM
I accidently( more like intentionally but let's say accident ) beat my friend witha corndog because he spilt ketchup on my homework

Really? A corn dog? You sir are the best fighter ever.

Anyway, my cat kept meowing....so I put a giant sock over its head, then it fell downstairs.

Dodo Wizard
03-01-2014, 05:17 AM

Anyway, my cat kept meowing....so I put a giant sock over its head, then it fell downstairs.

CRAP DUDE! Socks on cat's heads bring backs horrible, horrible memories..at least your cat didn't run under your bed, I might have peed myself.

Luminesce
03-01-2014, 05:28 AM
There are some Really interesting replies here, lol :p

Oh and to those said it was vandalism, I don't disagree with you. And by blowing his tires down with a pin, nope I did not puncture the tires. I put pressure on (the part where you fill your tire up with air) releasing the gas inside, no harm done to the tire.

Megazork
03-01-2014, 05:28 AM

I was listening to dubstep on my earphones too so it would be like

"WUB WUB WUB WUB *SMACK* WUB WUB WUB"

Timewarper
03-01-2014, 05:30 AM
CRAP DUDE! Socks on cat's heads bring backs horrible, horrible memories..at least your cat didn't run under your bed, I might have peed myself.

I didn't cover the head, there was a giant gaping hole where the head stuck out.

Uncle Dolan
i told gooby to kill spoderman and he got jailed cus i coled cops

Timewarper
I was listening to dubstep on my earphones too so it would be like

"WUB WUB WUB WUB *SMACK* WUB WUB WUB"

Heavy bass drop, you hit him so hard the corndog breaks in half.

Megazork
03-01-2014, 05:31 AM
Heavy bass drop, you hit him so hard the corndog breaks in half.

took about 6 hits till it broke in half :D

Uncle Dolan
03-01-2014, 05:33 AM

i beat my friend with an empty water bottle and he now has a bruise on his nose lol

Timewarper
03-01-2014, 05:33 AM
took about 6 hits till it broke in half :D

Did it hurt him? Or did he react like this. 27965

Funny...but the poor corndog!

Megazork
03-01-2014, 05:35 AM
Did it hurt him? Or did he react like this. 27965

Funny...but the poor corndog!

I know, it was the perfection of culinary foods on a stick and i was forced to bash it across the head of my clumsy friend xD

Timewarper
03-01-2014, 05:36 AM
I know, it was the perfection of culinary foods on a stick and i was forced to bash it across the head of my clumsy friend xD

Please tell me you did a fatality!

Megazork
03-01-2014, 05:38 AM
Please tell me you did a fatality!

Lets say it was a Monday on April, and he woke up next September

Timewarper
03-01-2014, 05:39 AM
Lets say it was a Monday on April, and he woke up next September

I did not know corndogs make a vital weapon....

Megazork
03-01-2014, 05:40 AM
I did not know corndogs make a vital weapon....

ssshh, the public cannot know of my secret

LordofEarth
03-01-2014, 05:43 AM
My wii u didn't read my favorite game then I threw my favoirite gave till it broke

Dodo Wizard
03-01-2014, 05:59 AM
I didn't cover the head, there was a giant gaping hole where the head stuck out.

Okay..well, the thought of a cat with a sock on it's head still brings back dem bad memories..IF ANYONE FREAKIN SAYS "Elephant kitty" I AM IGNORING YOU. I hate those memories...

GummiBear64
03-01-2014, 06:23 AM
I was so mad I did something :'(
Never do something when you are mad, kiddos, k?
#LifeLesson
#WhyAmIStillDoingHashtags?
#ItIsn'tHashBrownSeason
#IWantAWookie
#DonkeysHaveSwag

iSwagger
03-01-2014, 12:34 PM
Okay..well, the thought of a cat with a sock on it's head still brings back dem bad memories..IF ANYONE FREAKIN SAYS "Elephant kitty" I AM IGNORING YOU. I hate those memories...

Elephant Kitty
Elephant Kitt
Elephant Kit
Elephant Ki
Elephant K
Elephant
Elephan
Elepha
Eleph
Elep
Ele
El