PDA

View Full Version : You know what would really, really suck?

Dodo Wizard
02-27-2014, 02:13 AM
If we woke up one day and found the world was like it is in The Matrix. That would really suck.

Pleiadian
03-02-2014, 03:22 AM
funny, i kind of think it is that way right now, just not the way its portrayed in the matrix. everyone loves the system thats established. people are like sheep, theyre too afraid to lead the way, instead they just follow the herd, never to speak out. bahh bahhhh... soon enough we wont even have freedom on the internet, itll get shut down because it serves as a method to spread information. they already have a killswitch on the internet, just a matter of time. call me a conspiracy theorist, but i prefer the term critical thinker.

Dodo Wizard
03-02-2014, 03:45 AM
funny, i kind of think it is that way right now, just not the way its portrayed in the matrix. everyone loves the system thats established. people are like sheep, theyre too afraid to lead the way, instead they just follow the herd, never to speak out. bahh bahhhh... soon enough we wont even have freedom on the internet, itll get shut down because it serves as a method to spread information. they already have a killswitch on the internet, just a matter of time. call me a conspiracy theorist, but i prefer the term critical thinker.
Yeah, I know. I'm a conspiracy theorist too. I'm just saying, it would suck to wake up one day to be in a tank with my body being used as a battery,