PDA

View Full Version : Sol's Convo Starter: Favorite Season?

Solorien
02-27-2014, 11:10 PM
Rules:
1) Stay on topic
2) Be 100% civil
3) It's ok to disagree, but do it respectfully
4) Ask questions or share thoughts about other answers

Today's Topic:

What is your favorite time of year? Which season just makes your heart happy? What do you do during this time and what do you like about it?

GBAGamer
02-27-2014, 11:13 PM
Winter! I always enjoyed the white fluffy snow ever since i was 4. I thought it was facinating. i begged my parents to go to a place with alot of snow and we moved to mineasota :D The snow still makes my heart flutter.
I like to jump in flat snow and make Snow angels. I also like to step on never been stepped on snow. and also throw some snowballs at my siblings every now and then :D

Juan Alfredo Guevara
02-27-2014, 11:15 PM
*Combo

Autumn.
I was born in that season, and is chilly, and its related to the death of stuff

Fantom1891
02-27-2014, 11:27 PM
Totally spring. Everything is more animated, and it's as if the world came back to life. Not too hot and not too cold. Sometimes. I like being all cozy in my house during the frequent rainfall. Also, the sun shining gives off some serious positive energy.

Juan Alfredo Guevara
02-27-2014, 11:31 PM
Winter! I always enjoyed the white fluffy snow ever since i was 4. I thought it was facinating. i begged my parents to go to a place with alot of snow and we moved to mineasota :D The snow still makes my heart flutter.
I like to jump in flat snow and make Snow angels. I also like to step on never been stepped on snow. and also throw some snowballs at my siblings every now and then :D

It does not snow here at Mexico. When its REALLY cold, its 2-3 degrees Celsius, and I don't really like winter. Too much happiness and stuff for Christmas and new year. Too much movement for such a calm person I am.

Legoaddict
02-27-2014, 11:32 PM
Summer, warmth, outside more, no school, stress reliever.

raqk
02-28-2014, 12:36 AM
Although most people hate the snow here in michigan, I love it, and those people obviously weren't born here. I like everything about winter, from having snow days all the time, to being able to withstand the cold, and just be alone, while my friends are shivering inside. So, yeah... Winters my favorite!

Dodo Wizard
02-28-2014, 03:35 AM
Totally spring. Everything is more animated, and it's as if the world came back to life. Not too hot and not too cold. Sometimes. I like being all cozy in my house during the frequent rainfall. Also, the sun shining gives off some serious positive energy.

Ah, I too am a Spring person.

Splendid
02-28-2014, 03:48 AM
Summer because no school.

If school didn't exist, then Spring. It's not too hot, it's not too cold. It's perfect.

Luminesce
02-28-2014, 03:55 AM
Summer!

It's the only season I can get a proper tan, lol.

I tend to feel like my movement is limited during the winter, with all the extra layers of clothing. I'm envious of places where it snows though lol, I have only experienced snow once in my life, and that was like 16 years ago.

darkhawk
02-28-2014, 04:22 AM
Stereotypically speaking Canadians love the winter. I like it at first then after a month I get tired of winter. Personally I like summer the best, from the water fights to no school. The only thing that sucks about summer is that when it gets too hot you can't really play any sports outside.

Triforce
02-28-2014, 04:27 AM
Well, I truly hate winter, due to the fact that everyone at my school goes bonkers and breaks the rules so we have to have "indoor recess". This actually happened this week. Stupid Vancouver weather.

Anyway, I personally prefer Summer. In Summer, my parents are more busy relaxing and stuff and have a better mood, so I get to play video games more. I also enjoyed the Summerfest event.

optimuswhat
02-28-2014, 06:08 AM
Summer!
My birthday is on the first day o' summer.

Seth
02-28-2014, 07:57 AM
Spring here too. In Japan, it's like freezing cold, then two weeks of perfect weather, then a crazily hot and humid summer. That two weeks is great though. :sweatdrop:

GummiBear64
02-28-2014, 08:42 AM
Rules:
1) Stay on topic
2) Be 100% civil
3) It's ok to disagree, but do it respectfully
4) Ask questions or share thoughts about other answers

Today's Topic:

What is your favorite time of year? Which season just makes your heart happy? What do you do during this time and what do you like about it?

Spring because it is my birth season and it isn't too hot nor too cold.
I would pick Winter but it gets down to 15°c and it doesn't snow any where near where I live...
I also like Summer because that is 2 months away from school.
But yes, I must choose Spring

Uncle Dolan
02-28-2014, 08:54 AM
Which season just makes your heart happy?

I doubt there's a correlation between time and happiness, especially that of the "heart".
It is to be noted that the heart does nothing more but pump blood. It has nothing to do with emotion.

Its Daniel
02-28-2014, 10:15 AM
Summer, warmth, outside more, no school, stress reliever.

Me too I like summer because we have relax, no school, and FAMILY BONDING

TIMTAM
02-28-2014, 10:17 AM

We don't really have that much snow in Australia so I have never been ):

I would love to snowboard though (: So instead I just use this thing called a FreeBord that is like a snowboard on land, look it up if you don't know about them, they are really cool.

My favourite Season is summer, I don't know why, it just is lol.

Mitcho123
03-01-2014, 02:43 AM
Erm.. As a Canadian I have a problem..
Spring- Winters puberty
Fall- Summers puberty
Winter- Ima ski racer, I love the cold, Snow is just cool.. Skating and stuffs. Beautfull nights..
Summer- Swimming, No school, Losing winter fat ( - ____ - ) , Camp, Partyehs, Running.. Dancing in tha rain..

I will say.. Probably Summer.. I gain to much weight in the winter lol

LordofEarth
03-01-2014, 05:51 AM
Summer I like about it is that there is no snow 😇 yay for no snow

Hakanss
03-01-2014, 11:09 AM
Summer, because of SCHOOL HOLIDAY and hot weather. I can play with my friends more and play more GrowTopia on summers! ;)