PDA

View Full Version : Am I odd?

LittleSirP
03-01-2014, 11:11 AM
Well,my classmates think I'm weird (In a good way,) because I keep watching at CI channel and watching Law and Order SVU.
Same thing with old music.
Do you guys think I'm different for my age?
-Little

Jeremy012
03-01-2014, 11:39 AM
Well,my classmates think I'm weird (In a good way,) because I keep watching at CI channel and watching Law and Order SVU.
-Little

Hit me with your best shot dundunun

TIMTAM
03-01-2014, 11:41 AM
No, you're not odd, just be yourself (:

There is no right and wrong way to live your life and enjoy things, some people enjoy playing sport, others enjoy playing games, it's all about what YOU like. There is no 2 people that are the same that enjoy the exact same things so everyone is Odd.

Luminesce
03-01-2014, 11:41 AM
I don't think you're weird :)

Same thing with me, people here in South Africa, my age (around 19) listen to only dubstep, and pop, house music. I can't stand those genres. I listen to 'old ' music too! We are all odd, in some way (Good ways and bad). But that makes us unique.

Acdc, Metallica, led Zeppelin, ccr, Jimi Hendrix, music played at Woodstock. These are examples of music I enjoy.

I think it's just what you grow up listening to, that makes you like that music, no matter the generation.

PURPLE585
03-01-2014, 11:50 AM
Well, I'm obsessed with the Food Channel.

Anulot
03-01-2014, 03:15 PM
-Little

Well, I listen to a lot of old music, pink floyd, led zeppelin, I can't stand rap. I hate it. And for the shows, you have nothing to worry about. They are your interests, your classmates can't change them. That dosent make you weird, but then again, were all weird on our own ways. Im weird, your weird, we all are weird ;).

Splendid
03-01-2014, 03:49 PM
everyone is odd.

Aire
03-01-2014, 03:58 PM
-Little

Everyone has their own preference which means that everyone is special 😄

Gusto
03-01-2014, 05:50 PM
-Little

Dude you play yugioh! In my book, you're the opposite of weird!

Uncle Dolan
03-01-2014, 05:59 PM
I don't think you're weird :)

Same thing with me, people here in South Africa, my age (around 19) listen to only dubstep, and pop, house music. I can't stand those genres. I listen to 'old ' music too! We are all odd, in some way (Good ways and bad). But that makes us unique.

Acdc, Metallica, led Zeppelin, ccr, Jimi Hendrix, music played at Woodstock. These are examples of music I enjoy.

I think it's just what you grow up listening to, that makes you like that music, no matter the generation.

ACDC? Metallica? Nty. I don't know what that ccr thing is, though. Zeppelin and Hendrix are good, imo. However, my tastes are half a generation older.

Kaotic
03-01-2014, 06:29 PM
Yes you are odd and you should feel odd.

Dodo Wizard
03-01-2014, 11:52 PM
-Little

Yeah, you're weird. BUT YOU SHALL NEVER BE AS WEIRD AS ME!

Steve Burrit0
03-04-2014, 06:48 AM
Your a strange weird little kid
U wanted to call ur self TootsieRoll
Which I now call u LittleSirTootsieRoll

#SirTootsieP

Juan Alfredo Guevara
03-04-2014, 07:55 PM
I have watched enough CSI to make da perfect crime. So not weird for me.

titanic
03-04-2014, 08:03 PM
-Little

OMG LAW AND ORDER SVU IS DA BEST SHOW EVER!!!

Ramon11124
03-05-2014, 03:48 PM
No, you're not odd, just be yourself (:

There is no right and wrong way to live your life and enjoy things, some people enjoy playing sport, others enjoy playing games, it's all about what YOU like. There is no 2 people that are the same that enjoy the exact same things so everyone is Odd.

I enjoy enjoy nothing

Havoc
03-05-2014, 04:02 PM
-Little

@Zerkon Voted.