03-02-2014, 04:26 PM
Yes.
10charmeleons

Gurregris
03-02-2014, 06:34 PM
Aye. Outfit7 is a serious company.

MeeMo11
03-02-2014, 06:40 PM
So about this whole Angela thing. Well people have been saying there is a hacker watching you and asking for personal information. And they said that if you look in her eyes you can see a house or a person.
I think this is all just a rumor I went on it and I covered up the camera and she did NOT say remove your finger from the camera. She did not ask any personal information except my name which I put a random name. I've seen plenty of these threads and I would say there is nothing wrote with the app. But Just be careful and don't download it just in case for safety reasons. Ok we'll I'm not sure if its true just be careful around the app:) thanks.

Metalwire
03-02-2014, 06:44 PM
I agree just don't download it for safety and it's most likely a false statement because I further investigated this situation and I got no result for hackers on this game

Eyedea
03-02-2014, 06:52 PM
I agree just don't download it for safety and it's most likely a false statement because I further investigated this situation and I got no result for hackers on this game

Its safe. So if anyone wants it go ahead and download it. The whole thing began on Facebook that's how you should know its a hoax. Google it too, any other news source would say its safe. Plus if it wasn't safe don't you think google and apple would be in big trouble for not removing it from their appstore? If it wasn't safe or if there were any suspicion that it was safe it would of been pulled from both app stores. Don't believe everything you read on your social media websites.

iHoly
03-03-2014, 10:30 AM
Off topic (idk if it is):When my busmate tried talking angela out,he typed Wanna have s*x with me? Then she said dont use rude words please. Then we were like:rolleyes: until my busmate continued saying f**k and so on.

On topic: I believe it is NOT a hoax since there are no houses and people on the eyes of angela.(Like wat the girl said)

Off topic: omg :eek: I have more than 1 post :eek:

ZaneBoy
03-03-2014, 11:14 AM
This is theory; don't judge! I say it is NOT a hoax because these May be rumours although they are said to be true o.O My thought is that it simply just got HACKED by a person. (I'm saying the company didn't do it because they are a serious company, I say a mysterious man hacked it and he caused this temporarily.)

People say that if your boy he will find and kill you, but if you're a girl he will rape you. 20 girls got raped and 10 boys got killed. I personally not sure if I believe this or not. I'm more on the disbelief side though. Here is some of my evidence to back it up:
I assume more BOYS than GIRLS play games. (I'm trying not to stereotype, but this is fact)
This game is available in several continents - So does he catch planes every time someone plays this game?
The "house" people see is actually supposed to be a Paris street.
Do many people have proof of this? (This is question, I really don't know.)

Some things i find weird....
The cat acts very "sexually" eg. It sounds like it gets "turned on" if you stroke it... O.o
The rumours about being raped or killed.
The fact that it supposedly takes photos of you.
How it asks you where you live.
Asks you whats your name.

Guys give me feed back on this, it took me a while to write it all (im on ipad)
-ZaneBoy

Cocomonkey
03-03-2014, 11:19 AM
Surely a pedophilic cannot sexually abuse all those who play the game. I think it is a theory. Likewise to Santa Bot, it has a inputed machine that says phrases depending on what information you feed the nasty cat. It's a quite fun game to play. :rolleyes:

Megazork
03-03-2014, 03:36 PM
Of course its real! 1 hacker can rape hundreds of people playing this game and track them all down!

Havoc
03-03-2014, 03:46 PM
Here: http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=talking%20angela&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CCcQqQIwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fnews.cnet.com%2F8301-11386_3-57619752-76%2Ftalking-angela-programmer-talks-hoaxes-ai-mastery-q-a%2F&ei=UqMUU4CeD4ioyAGk24DIDQ&usg=AFQjCNGL5eC1JbdoYqlIgYBtJ_fz_HhEXw&sig2=dSCRef-ASFgivG2uGNFZ2Q&bvm=bv.61965928,d.aWc
Case Closed.

Disaster
03-03-2014, 03:55 PM
Lets se how many people think of it

My friend told me it was a stalker who made it