PDA

View Full Version : I've made a forum for developers

Bobotov
03-02-2014, 10:56 PM
Hello,

At the moment, I am currently making a forum for developers. You may post what you are developing, What coding language you're learning, 'n others.

If you are NOT a developer and want to start learning (if ya want), then I shall post links to the following videos to match the language you are/wanting to learn(ing)

If you are not a developer and Don't want to learn, I will make an offtopic part of the forum about Games, 'n others.

Here is the link: www.developersunite.freeforums.org

What coding language are you learning? You may chat about that here until my forum is ready. I am learning c++, but I am still in the basics.

PLEASE READ:After you register, CHECK YOUR EMAIL!!!! You will get a email from the froum to confirm your account

COLTONROCKO
03-02-2014, 10:57 PM
No point... because the Rtsoft Tavern... But hey... nice job :wave:

Bobotov
03-02-2014, 11:18 PM
No point... because the Rtsoft Tavern... But hey... nice job :wave:

What do you mean by "no point"?

Bobotov
03-03-2014, 05:25 PM
Bump, added link

Friboy8
03-03-2014, 05:37 PM
What do you mean by "no point"?

There is a lot of point !
I am going to start coding next year in school,
And your forum will help :)
I hope It gets big !

Bobotov
03-03-2014, 06:27 PM
There is a lot of point !
I am going to start coding next year in school,
And your forum will help :)
I hope It gets big !

Thanks! Would you mind advertising my forum? :)

Anulot
03-04-2014, 12:31 AM
I can only code in HTML and CSS, what can that get me?

COLTONROCKO
03-04-2014, 12:56 AM
Not in a harsh way at all... I think its a good site. Im just saying if people want to learn how to develop websites and all... they can go to the RT soft Tavern. It is really hard to get a audience on the website because its so new...
Question:

Will there be guides/videos on help such a person want to know.
Will there be active moderators keeping the website going.
Will there be a youtube channel where u can check some new videos for the webiste?

Just questions im asking *cheers* BUMP!! :wave:

Bobotov
03-04-2014, 03:29 AM
I can only code in HTML and CSS, what can that get me?

It's still code! :D

Feel free to join :)

- - - Updated - - -

Not in a harsh way at all... I think its a good site. Im just saying if people want to learn how to develop websites and all... they can go to the RT soft Tavern. It is really hard to get a audience on the website because its so new...
Question:

Will there be guides/videos on help such a person want to know.
Will there be active moderators keeping the website going.
Will there be a youtube channel where u can check some new videos for the webiste?

Just questions im asking *cheers* BUMP!! :wave:

Hello,

Yes, there will.

Yes, there will.

Yes, here it is: http://www.youtube.com/user/thenewboston/playlists

Brennanber
03-04-2014, 03:49 AM
Sounds fun

- - - Updated - - -

I tried to post a thread but it never showed up...

Bobotov
03-04-2014, 04:10 AM
Sounds fun

- - - Updated - - -

I tried to post a thread but it never showed up...

Hello,

freeforums.org has added a new thing so newly joined members have to get their first post/topic approved by a moderator. I will approve it now. Thanks for joining!!

Edit: I looked in the moderator control panel and I have not found the topic/post. I will now consult the support forums for more help.

Edit2: When you sign up, did you go to your email and confirm the signup?

Bobotov
03-04-2014, 01:49 PM
After you register, PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNT! You will get an email from the forum to activate your account

Bobotov
03-05-2014, 10:13 PM
Bump!!!!!!!

AntoDecay
03-05-2014, 10:15 PM
When i'm older I would like to create an epic video game but right now i'm still pretty youngish and learning.

Bobotov
03-06-2014, 04:04 AM
When i'm older I would like to create an epic video game but right now i'm still pretty youngish and learning.

Hello,

What language are you gonna learn?

Bobotov
03-07-2014, 04:14 AM
Bump! .__.

optimuswhat
03-07-2014, 04:21 AM
Hey Bob, ye wouldn't happen to know any simple programming language that can be complex, right?
I want to try a hand at programming (some day), but I want to find a language that will give me a lot of resources to work with.

Bobotov
03-08-2014, 01:34 AM
Hey Bob, ye wouldn't happen to know any simple programming language that can be complex, right?
I want to try a hand at programming (some day), but I want to find a language that will give me a lot of resources to work with.

It's your choice.

There's tons of languages out there!

Bobotov
03-08-2014, 06:37 PM
Bump, again...

Bobotov
03-09-2014, 01:51 AM
Bump again!

Anyone?

Berenice
03-09-2014, 07:40 AM
I'm using my ipad mini and every time I tap on the register it takes me to the home page

Edit

This happens ANYWHERE I click

Bobotov
03-09-2014, 04:42 PM
I'm using my ipad mini and every time I tap on the register it takes me to the home page

Edit

This happens ANYWHERE I click

Try signing up on a computer