PDA

View Full Version : Android apps?

maplepro
03-04-2014, 06:58 AM
I'm using a Samsung Tab, and anyone knows of a free, great, non root...

-Apps for great games? Preferably something like Alphalt 8? Racing, or like GTA, etc.
-Screen recorders?

It would be great if the reconmended app doesn't take up much space, as I have limited space available. Post below if you know of any, thanks!

Its Daniel
03-04-2014, 11:39 AM

-Apps for great games? Preferably something like Alphalt 8? Racing, or like GTA, etc.
-Screen recorders?

It would be great if the reconmended app doesn't take up much space, as I have limited space available. Post below if you know of any, thanks!

There's only GTA 3 in Android, as well I'm on android
Screen recorders, All need ROOTS. Some are not needed roots but needed with computers

Aw, I thought not free and with free.
If you wanna pay for games, Choose minecraft, terraria
Try Graal Online Era, Its cool
And don't forget Growtopia!

- - - Updated - - -

i also forgot that some of the games in App store [IOS/Apple] are free in Google Play Store!

Eyedea
03-04-2014, 11:47 AM
There's only GTA 3 in Android, as well I'm on android
Screen recorders, All need ROOTS. Some are not needed roots but needed with computers

Aw, I thought not free and with free.
If you wanna pay for games, Choose minecraft, terraria
Try Graal Online Era, Its cool
And don't forget Growtopia!

- - - Updated - - -

i also forgot that some of the games in App store [IOS/Apple] are free in Google Play Store!

GTA 3 isn't the only gta on android. There's also vice city and San Andreas.

Jeremy012
03-04-2014, 12:47 PM
It is actually possible to download paid apps for free in android. Here's a website that teaches you how

NOTE:
The link will be removed 1 day later, so PL3S D0NT QU0T3 M3 (or atleast remove the link)

iHoly
03-04-2014, 12:54 PM
Aptoide is really famous to our school =P

maplepro
03-04-2014, 01:36 PM
Just looking for games like GTA, not the game itself :P

- - - Updated - - -

It is actually possible to download paid apps for free in android. Here's a website that teaches you how

http://m.aptoide.com/
NOTE:
The link will be removed 1 day later, so PL3S D0NT QU0T3 M3 (or atleast remove the link)

Didn't understand some of its content...

Boomer
03-04-2014, 02:55 PM
I love Asphalt 8. I have it on my iPad, but its still awesome. Real Racing 3 is ok, too. It recently got multiplayer, not sure if Android and iOS users can play against each other. My Game Center name is (Boomer2), if you want to hook up one of these days.

Pizzaman
03-05-2014, 07:34 AM

-Screen recorders?

I got the Tab 3 7.0

Its Daniel
03-06-2014, 01:18 PM
I got the Tab 2 7.0
TAB 4 FOR THE WIN!!!!