PDA

View Full Version : Little Evil Things I Did

LittleSirP
03-05-2014, 05:23 AM
One of my classmates kept on teasing me that I was best friends with the MOST annoying kid you'll ever meet. Let's name the annoying person Matty, and the classmate Joaquin.
Joaquin was telling Matty to keep patting me. Of course, Matty did it because something's wrong with his head. And plus, he thinks he and I are really best friends, but I don't.
I got annoyed and told Matty "WOULD YOU STOP!? If Joaquin told you to jump off a building, would you do it?!".
He thought I was joking (See, I told you his head's not working properly.), and said "YES!"
As the evil little being I am, I did something getting expelled worthy.
As soon as Joaquin told Matty to hug me, I just lost it.
I got back at Joaquin by locking him in a cubicle in the bathroom until he got really nervous.
He didn't see me close it, which was lucky. I opened it as soon as he screamed for help.
I told him "Why were you screaming?"
"Someone LOCKED me in that ------- cubicle!"
"Oh well, it was me. Stop teasing me, or more will come."
Joaquin and I are friends so he let it go.
What I did to Matty was even worse...
"Hey Matty, look. I don't want any problems, but... Would you stop annoying me? I'm not even your friend!"
He just stood there dumbfounded and sad.

What were things you did that were evil?
-Little

Timewarper
03-05-2014, 05:44 AM
One of my classmates kept on teasing me that I was best friends with the MOST annoying kid you'll ever meet. Let's name the annoying person Matty, and the classmate Joaquin.
Joaquin was telling Matty to keep patting me. Of course, Matty did it because something's wrong with his head. And plus, he thinks he and I are really best friends, but I don't.
I got annoyed and told Matty "WOULD YOU STOP!? If Joaquin told you to jump off a building, would you do it?!".
He thought I was joking (See, I told you his head's not working properly.), and said "YES!"
I got back at Joaquin by locking him in a cubicle in the bathroom until he got really nervous.
He didn't see me close it, which was lucky. I opened it as soon as he screamed for help.
"Hey Matty, look. I don't want any problems, but... Would you stop annoying me? I'm not even your friend!"

-Little

When I was six and somebody stole my ball from me at the store...I grabbed A plastic bat and tripped him...while hitting his stomach.

LittleSirP
03-05-2014, 05:51 AM
When I was six and somebody stole my ball from me at the store...I grabbed A plastic bat and tripped him...while hitting his stomach.

I don't promote violence, but...
That was pretty awesome
-Little

Dodo Wizard
03-05-2014, 08:57 PM
Uhhh can't think of anything evil lol.

When I was six and somebody stole my ball from me at the store...I grabbed A plastic bat and tripped him...while hitting his stomach. Like that scene in one of the GTA games. Can't remember which.

Oh mah gerd TimeWarper was a gangsta when he was a kid

Berenice
03-06-2014, 03:51 AM
How old are you guys?

Mukazz
03-06-2014, 05:01 AM

-Little

When I was in 5th and 6th I always got bullied and teased.I would either be called stupid,dumb,retard..(etc)Then I would get always get shoved or pushed.So now things change I never got bullied nor teased. :sweatdrop:

syrup
03-06-2014, 12:11 PM
When I was just in 3rd grade, someone thought it would be funny to steal my cookie!

Long story short, he ended up in a coma and had three weeks to live.

But no, I just took it back, and said, "Nananana, this is MY cookie!"

Boomer
03-06-2014, 04:10 PM
I've made a vow that if my neighbor's dogs get lose, and they come near me, I'll kill them. They're Miniature Pinschers, and they're from Hell itself.

Edwardson97
03-06-2014, 04:20 PM
So around 7th grade, I was playing baseball for a gym activity at school and I was in a group with a bully in it. So the bully wouldn't stop messing around with jake(friend of mine) so when I was up to bat he was at first base. So right when I hit the ball I ran to first base and took my fist and upper cut him and he drops like a sack of Potatos. I looked down at him and told him "you ever mess with jake again you won't be able to be recognize your own face."

That's my little act of evil.

PURPLE585
03-06-2014, 06:32 PM
I spilled orange juice when I was 2.

http://cdn.alltheragefaces.com/img/faces/large/troll-i-lied-light-l.png

Boomer
03-06-2014, 07:08 PM
I spilled orange juice when I was 2.

http://cdn.alltheragefaces.com/img/faces/large/troll-i-lied-light-l.png

YOU MONSTER!!