PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE HELP

l0l
03-06-2014, 01:56 PM
So some time long ago, I played a game on my ipad, but I dont remember it's name. Im going to describe it, and if you know the name/have it, PLEASE reply.

So it's a single player game, where you can select a party of 4 heroes. There are no specific groups or requirements for parties. Then you have to asventure through the map. I remember there were several survival arenas, where you have to stay alive in order to get a better prize. There is also a shop, where you can buy items and equip them on your heroes. You can also upgrade the items and the heroes.I think that the first enemies in the first location (when you just start the game) are orcs or something. Thank you!

Also, the gameplay really much looks like this, but instead there is a party of 4 people (SINGLE PLAYER) versus mobs.
http://www.148apps.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/photo-51.png

Brennanber
03-06-2014, 02:19 PM
Dungeon defenders?

l0l
03-06-2014, 02:21 PM
Dungeon defenders?

No, the game is single-player.

Brennanber
03-06-2014, 02:23 PM
Pocket army?

(It also really sounds like castle crahsers, but Im not sure if they have an app for that yet)
Try castle crashers

l0l
03-06-2014, 02:31 PM
Pocket army?

(It also really sounds like castle crahsers, but Im not sure if they have an app for that yet)
Try castle crashers

Nope, none of these:cry: But the game is very similar to pocket army.

Also I dont remember, but I think the name had something like "Castle" or "Magic". Not sure though.

- - - Updated - - -

Yaaaay I found it! It's called battleheart. Thanks a lot brennaber. Lol I just googled apps similar to pocket army. Thanks. ALOT!

Dinosaur
03-06-2014, 02:34 PM
So some time long ago, I played a game on my ipad, but I dont remember it's name. Im going to describe it, and if you know the name/have it, PLEASE reply.

So it's a single player game, where you can select a party of 4 heroes. There are no specific groups or requirements for parties. Then you have to asventure through the map. I remember there were several survival arenas, where you have to stay alive in order to get a better prize. There is also a shop, where you can buy items and equip them on your heroes. You can also upgrade the items and the heroes.I think that the first enemies in the first location (when you just start the game) are orcs or something. Thank you!

Also, the gameplay really much looks like this, but instead there is a party of 4 people (SINGLE PLAYER) versus mobs.

Dat game looks epic!

l0l
03-06-2014, 02:35 PM
Dat game looks epic!

Its not a screenshot of the game. The game on a screenshot is called heroes vs monsters. But in my opinion, battleheart is much more epic (:

Mukazz
03-06-2014, 02:38 PM

That game looks fun!

- - - Updated - - -

Heroes vs monsters!!!!!!! :3

Brennanber
03-06-2014, 10:40 PM
Nope, none of these:cry: But the game is very similar to pocket army.

Also I dont remember, but I think the name had something like "Castle" or "Magic". Not sure though.

- - - Updated - - -

Yaaaay I found it! It's called battleheart. Thanks a lot brennaber. Lol I just googled apps similar to pocket army. Thanks. ALOT!

Magicka? I don't think its it but its a really fun game anyway.