PDA

View Full Version : My school

LordofEarth
03-06-2014, 11:38 PM
So,there is this noob named Michael in my class he thinks he's the coolest one but he is accualy becoming bum.
So today I walked in knowing my folder got stolen by that little **** so I was off task in class arguing with him CAUZ he ***** then he write a note that says"**** you mother****** go to **** so I acted like a bully and crumbled the paper and with muscle I threw it at his face and he cried and he said that's not strong (lol noob)then at lunch(warning bad grammar) so deres dis kid who no lik gangster cool kid anymore so we r friends (grammar changed)and Michael threw my books on the floor and I was gonna say "Pick up my ******* book now.PICK UP MY ******* BOOK NOW OR I WILL SMACK AND PUNCH YOU HARD.
We were friends till he act like a rat by lying to teacher then I said he lied then he cry like a baby with his gay friend (say WUUT) "betrayer"

So his gay friend tried putting middle finger and I slapped him across the face in public.So he shadaped then I did something (msg me if you want to know) to Michael

I got a poll my teacher uses Class Dojo where you get negatives and positives(me best kid :) ) so I have a poll about something

SlaSHadow
03-06-2014, 11:52 PM
So,there is this noob named Michael in my class he thinks he's the coolest one but he is accualy becoming bum.
So today I walked in knowing my folder got stolen by that little **** so I was off task in class arguing with him CAUZ he ***** then he write a note that says"**** you mother****** go to **** so I acted like a bully and crumbled the paper and with muscle I threw it at his face and he cried and he said that's not strong (lol noob)then at lunch(warning bad grammar) so deres dis kid who no lik gangster cool kid anymore so we r friends (grammar changed)and Michael threw my books on the floor and I was gonna say "Pick up my ******* book now.PICK UP MY ******* BOOK NOW OR I WILL SMACK AND PUNCH YOU HARD.
We were friends till he act like a rat by lying to teacher then I said he lied then he cry like a baby with his gay friend (say WUUT) "betrayer"

So his gay friend tried putting middle finger and I slapped him across the face in public.So he shadaped then I did something (msg me if you want to know) to Michael

I got a poll my teacher uses Class Dojo where you get negatives and positives(me best kid :) ) so I have a poll about something

Dude, are you in the 5th grade or something? It's obvious because you think noob is an insult that genuinely offends anyone in the real world, which I can confirm, does not. Don't try to make yourself look good.

"With muscle I threw it at his face"

Becoming the bully makes you no better than him. And let me get this through your skull right now: do not use gay as an insult. There are people out there who go through unimaginable pain each day because kids like you call everything you don't like, or can't handle, "gay".

Grow up.

Uncle Dolan
03-06-2014, 11:59 PM
Dude, are you in the 5th grade or something? It's obvious because you think noob is an insult that genuinely offends anyone in the real world, which I can confirm, does not. Don't try to make yourself look good.

Becoming the bully makes you no better than him. And let me get this through your skull right now: do not use gay as an insult. There are people out there who go through unimaginable pain each day because kids like you call everything you don't like, or can't handle, "gay".

Grow up.

Homophobia's fun. It has nothing to do with maturity, it's society's latest taboo.
I assume you're homosexual yourself and/or have friends that are?

Oh and Micheal, screw stealing. Bring a lighter and some gasoline, then light up his bag in public.

Megazork
03-07-2014, 12:05 AM

Or you can be the better person and not act like them. Seriously? From experience, telling the person that they are telling them to the teacher = begging, whining, and anger

COLTONROCKO
03-07-2014, 12:15 AM
Here's my rule:
1: Dont be punked around....
2: If he hits you first that would be "self defense."
3: If he is bullying you... then report him.
My favorite one...(GRAB HIM AND SLAM HIM LIKE A RAG DOLLLL!!!!!!)

LordofEarth
03-07-2014, 12:26 AM
Here's my rule:
1: Dont be punked around....
2: If he hits you first that would be "self defense."
3: If he is bullying you... then report him.
My favorite one...(GRAB HIM AND SLAM HIM LIKE A RAG DOLLLL!!!!!!)

He offends me and my country

- - - Updated - - -

Grow up.

I'm explaining 1 person =.=

Boomer
03-07-2014, 05:10 PM
Steal his homework folder right before you leave, and sneak it back in the next morning. Keep doing this. Enjoy watching him get detention every day and getting grounded for weeks.

Moxide
03-08-2014, 04:48 AM
Homophobia's fun. It has nothing to do with maturity, it's society's latest taboo.
I assume you're homosexual yourself and/or have friends that are?

Oh and Micheal, screw stealing. Bring a lighter and some gasoline, then light up his bag in public.

Oh, Dolan!