PDA

View Full Version : YouTube commenting problem

Aquarml
03-07-2014, 10:26 AM
Hi idk if this is random but I was wondering how you reply to YouTube comments. I use an iPad and the YouTube app from the AppStore and I was wondering how you reply. Yes, I got google + account but it still doesn't work and this new set up really sucks. Could anyone explain if they know?

MeeMo11
03-07-2014, 10:32 AM
Hi idk if this is random but I was wondering how you reply to YouTube comments. I use an iPad and the YouTube app from the AppStore and I was wondering how you reply. Yes, I got google + account but it still doesn't work and this new set up really sucks. Could anyone explain if they know?

You need a YouTube account to comment I believe.... I don't think you can comment on a google account on youtube I have my google account signed unto YouTube but I won't let me comment either.

Eyedea
03-07-2014, 11:26 AM
I don't think you can reply to comments on the mobile version with the official YouTube app.

Ramon11124
03-07-2014, 06:11 PM
It isnt possible.

Aquarml
03-07-2014, 09:09 PM
It isnt possible.
Lol. I really hate google at the moment. They ruin YouTube, stalk what you do on the Internet and anyone can see your personal information. (Begins looking for a better search engine)

You need a YouTube account to comment I believe.... I don't think you can comment on a google account on youtube I have my google account signed unto YouTube but I won't let me comment either.
I got a YouTube account. Well actually 2 and some have like 3 names depending what I sign my name as. I did have a feeling it might not work.

I don't think you can reply to comments on the mobile version with the official YouTube app.

I'm guessing you can't either at the moment. It really sucks how they set it up. They even make a stupid YouTube capture app but it has to me shorter than 5 minutes and when you try to upload it..... It won't upload at all. Pathetic. Even trying to upload from camera roll is useless. I tried to upload a 6 minute video and the time it needed was 45 minutes. And if you exit camera roll or press a button or if it turns off because not taping it for so many minutes does, it deletes it. Google really stuffed up YouTube. All I can do is subscribe, like and sometimes comment. I still remember when I forts got an account that I couldn't comment or like any videos for months. So I had to go and fiddle with the stupid google settings.

Joeyss
03-07-2014, 09:29 PM
Yo can't comment on the Youtube app. I suggest if your going to watch Youtube on mobile, use the website. It's WAY better.

tonygrak
03-10-2014, 08:28 AM
Yo can't comment on the Youtube app. I suggest if your going to watch Youtube on mobile, use the website. It's WAY better.
This app is still not functional enough. Guess within the next several months they should add this commenting functionality as well.

JawShark
03-10-2014, 09:37 AM
Well , I've been able to comment on videos the past month and weeks.
You need a youtube account to be able to comment. Probably something went wrong ?

Eyedea
03-10-2014, 10:04 AM
Well , I've been able to comment on videos the past month and weeks.
You need a youtube account to be able to comment. Probably something went wrong ?

She said reply to comments, not leave comments.

MiniLA
03-10-2014, 10:15 AM

google+ acts exactly like a youtube acc, youtube acc is connected to google+ you can just use gmail to comment.

Fantom1891
03-10-2014, 10:18 AM
Yeah, we can get into a whole fit about gootube, though I guess it's been better since it's debut.

From what I know, it's currently impossible to comment on videos, no matter what browser/application you are using.

Eyedea
03-14-2014, 09:17 AM

Hey good news! They updated the YouTube app and you can now reply to other comments! Just tap the comment you want to reply to. Two options should pop up, ones reply and I forgot the other, just select reply and there ya go!