PDA

View Full Version : Harvest moon.

GBAGamer
03-07-2014, 10:02 PM
Anybody play any of the games? Iv played Harvest moon Friends of mineral town on GBA and Harvest moon save the homeland for Ps2 (Didnt finish yet)

Steve Burrit0
03-11-2014, 05:51 AM
What's Harvest Moon?

- - - Updated - - -

What's Harvest Moon?

Maryjane
03-11-2014, 01:30 PM
What's Harvest Moon?

- - - Updated - - -

What's Harvest Moon?

You are missing out on stuff.
Buy a Gameboy or download an emulator.
Download or buy the game Harvest Moon Mineral Town.
Keep playing.
Its awesome.

Steve Burrit0
03-12-2014, 05:39 AM
You are missing out on stuff.
Buy a Gameboy or download an emulator.
Download or buy the game Harvest Moon Mineral Town. Lolololloloololololololollolololololoololl
Keep playing.
Its awesome.

No what I mean is what is the game about?

Luminesce
03-12-2014, 06:19 AM
I played Harvest Moon Friends Of Mineral Town, a Long time ago.

Never got very far, because I never really got that much into the game. It was interesting

On another note, Zelda A Link To The Past, was a great game in my opinion. One of my favorites on the Gba. And graal classic copied sooo much from it. The characters, ideas, maps, and more.

- - - Updated - - -

No what I mean is what is the game about?

You inherit a farm, after the owner (a man, you once knew) dies, and have to try to run it. You plant, "harvest", get upgrades, have a pretty big map to explore with different tasks, and people to talk to.

Maryjane
03-12-2014, 12:11 PM
I played Harvest Moon Friends Of Mineral Town, a Long time ago.

Never got very far, because I never really got that much into the game. It was interesting

On another note, Zelda A Link To The Past, was a great game in my opinion. One of my favorites on the Gba. And graal classic copied sooo much from it. The characters, ideas, maps, and more.

Link to the Past was my favorite Zelda game to be honest. I didn't enjoy that much in Ocarina of Time....

RedwoodGirl
03-12-2014, 07:02 PM
Anybody play any of the games? Iv played Harvest moon Friends of mineral town on GBA and Harvest moon save the homeland for Ps2 (Didnt finish yet)

I play harvest moon a bit. But not a ton. xD

Lenz
03-13-2014, 01:44 AM
Oh my god, I loved Harvest Moon when I was young. I would play Back to Nature all day and just about nothing else.

GBAGamer
03-13-2014, 01:51 AM
I'm playing save the homeland right now (Harvest moon title) and I my chicken just died and there was this creepy graveyard and sad music and bobby (character) started yelling at me to keep my animals safe and life and stuff.. Basically he gives you a horse if your worthy and take good care of your animals..I don't think I'm getting a horse anytime soon :(
But all in all it's a fun game! But friends of mineral town was the best game :/

Joeyss
03-13-2014, 01:53 AM
I'm a fan of the series. I've played the one on the Gameboy Color (forget what it's called), Mineral Town, Grand Bazaar, and Tale of Two Towns.

GBAGamer
03-13-2014, 01:55 AM
I'm a fan of the series. I've played the one on the Gameboy Color (forget what it's called), mineral town, Grand Bazaar, and Tale of Two Towns.

I never liked the game boy color. The graphics sucked and a little creepy to :p but it was like back in the 1980s or 70s. So I don't blame em. But the thing I don't like about save the homeland is that you can only play up to one year :(