PDA

View Full Version : NEVER SAY ( SCREW SCHOOL )



FrozenLord
03-08-2014, 02:05 AM
Originally Posted by Boomer
Screw school!


FrozenLord: Wrote

Hmm.. Did you know the anything you say right now will affect you in life and will affect you when you grow up.

EXAMPLE: Let's say you are 25 years old and you have child he is 3 Years old and he asks you why didn't you go to school or why don't you have a good job?

What will you answer him/her? You will tell him the you work in FIVEGUYS,CHILES, OR CUTTING THE GLASS because you were playing a ST*P*D and didn't gave you anything in life. Of course your child will be embarras because his dad is working in a job the only pay him 7-10 Dollars every hour or in other countries the same thing.

AND

HMm.. Everything you say right now! The person who is going to hire you/who will give you a job can see everything in your profile AND will affect you in Your future!.

Watch what you say and NEVER SAY ( SCREW SCHOOL ).

Berenice
03-08-2014, 02:22 AM
I hate to correct people but, this belongs in the RtsoftTavern

Mukazz
03-08-2014, 02:34 AM
Originally Posted by Boomer
Screw school!


FrozenLord: Wrote

Hmm.. Did you know the anything you say right now will affect you in life and will affect you when you grow up.

EXAMPLE: Let's say you are 25 years old and you have child he is 3 Years old and he asks you why didn't you go to school or why don't you have a good job?

What will you answer him/her? You will tell him the you work in FIVEGUYS,CHILES, OR CUTTING THE GLASS because you were playing a ST*P*D and didn't gave you anything in life. Of course your child will be embarras because his dad is working in a job the only pay him 7-10 Dollars every hour or in other countries the same thing.

AND

HMm.. Everything you say right now! The person who is going to hire you/who will give you a job can see everything in your profile AND will affect you in Your future!.

Watch what you say and NEVER SAY ( SCREW SCHOOL ).

Boomer was just trolling when he said that.:sweatdrop:

alias
03-08-2014, 02:35 AM
Screw school.

Mukazz
03-08-2014, 02:36 AM
Screw school.

Lol lemme join as well! #SchoolIsFun/Boring?

GBAGamer
03-08-2014, 02:54 AM
As much as I'd love to burn my school to the ground I still have to do it. I don't want to work at KFC or McDonald's for the rest of my life.

cadence5893
03-08-2014, 02:58 AM
I don't know about you guys, but my school rocks! Even though the teachers do get a bit cranky every once and a while.

TheEncryptor
03-08-2014, 02:59 AM
Originally Posted by Boomer
Screw school!


FrozenLord: Wrote

Hmm.. Did you know the anything you say right now will affect you in life and will affect you when you grow up.

EXAMPLE: Let's say you are 25 years old and you have child he is 3 Years old and he asks you why didn't you go to school or why don't you have a good job?

What will you answer him/her? You will tell him the you work in FIVEGUYS,CHILES, OR CUTTING THE GLASS because you were playing a ST*P*D and didn't gave you anything in life. Of course your child will be embarras because his dad is working in a job the only pay him 7-10 Dollars every hour or in other countries the same thing.

AND

HMm.. Everything you say right now! The person who is going to hire you/who will give you a job can see everything in your profile AND will affect you in Your future!.

Watch what you say and NEVER SAY ( SCREW SCHOOL ).

Ummmm, Why Bring this up on forums? Do we really need to know this?

FrozenLord
03-08-2014, 03:09 AM
Ummmm, Why Bring this up on forums? Do we really need to know this?

Because I was reading another thread so decided to post it and see what people thinking and to show them what will happen if you keep playing Games every 24 hours of day for the rest of your life and it Will affect your FUTURE.

GBAGamer
03-08-2014, 03:16 AM
if you keep playing Games every 24 hours of day for the rest of your life and it Will affect your FUTURE.

"gasp" so playing games 24 hours a day will affect whether or not we go to a good job? You don't say?


We know dis ._.

Eyedea
03-08-2014, 03:18 AM
Originally Posted by Boomer
Screw school!


FrozenLord: Wrote

Hmm.. Did you know the anything you say right now will affect you in life and will affect you when you grow up.

EXAMPLE: Let's say you are 25 years old and you have child he is 3 Years old and he asks you why didn't you go to school or why don't you have a good job?

What will you answer him/her? You will tell him the you work in FIVEGUYS,CHILES, OR CUTTING THE GLASS because you were playing a ST*P*D and didn't gave you anything in life. Of course your child will be embarras because his dad is working in a job the only pay him 7-10 Dollars every hour or in other countries the same thing.

AND

HMm.. Everything you say right now! The person who is going to hire you/who will give you a job can see everything in your profile AND will affect you in Your future!.

Watch what you say and NEVER SAY ( SCREW SCHOOL ).

This is so dumb. What you say doesn't affect you. The way you act does but not what you say -_-

<Insert Name Here>
03-08-2014, 03:20 AM
Screw School.

Eyedea
03-08-2014, 03:22 AM
School is the best! :D does this automatically get me a well paying job in the future?

TheDarkWolf
03-08-2014, 03:26 AM
Originally Posted by Boomer
Screw school!


FrozenLord: Wrote

Hmm.. Did you know the anything you say right now will affect you in life and will affect you when you grow up.

EXAMPLE: Let's say you are 25 years old and you have child he is 3 Years old and he asks you why didn't you go to school or why don't you have a good job?

What will you answer him/her? You will tell him the you work in FIVEGUYS,CHILES, OR CUTTING THE GLASS because you were playing a ST*P*D and didn't gave you anything in life. Of course your child will be embarras because his dad is working in a job the only pay him 7-10 Dollars every hour or in other countries the same thing.

AND

HMm.. Everything you say right now! The person who is going to hire you/who will give you a job can see everything in your profile AND will affect you in Your future!.

Watch what you say and NEVER SAY ( SCREW SCHOOL ).

Uh, I'm pretty darn sure that people who are experienced enough to have a job that requires them to hire other workers would be kind of busy... and... you know. Not play a kids' game? Or go on the forums? And stalk you to find out your real name?


I know image your friends right now you are playing around,playing games
But your friends don't get addicted like you and let's say you are 21 Years old
And all your friends are Graduated,working in a office where they get pay alots of money and you where will you be work? KFC,McDonald's and etc... OF COURSE you will be embarras because you were you ST*PID wasting your time in a Game.

Ok let's say @Seth and @Hamumu they get pay every hour you play Growtopia and other Games $5 in their account blanks. And you ?. Hmm.. Many of you say games are free but they are not! If you pay for Wifi/Internet you are paying @Seth & @Hamumu too Let's say you pay $65 every month for wifi/internet the company have to take $5 From what you are paying and pay @Seth & @Hamumu. Did you guys even know the? I don't think so. Another EXAMPLE: You guys think school is free? It's not from where ever you are living APT/House your parents are paying for your education too.

All I want to say is (Go to school get a job and Don't waste your money on games because they
Money you are wasting @Seth or @Hamumu won't give you the
Money back.

You don't need to censor stupid...

FrozenLord
03-08-2014, 03:32 AM
As much as I'd love to burn my school to the ground I still have to do it. I don't want to work at KFC or McDonald's for the rest of my life.

I know image your friends right now you are playing around,playing games
But your friends don't get addicted like you and let's say you are 21 Years old
And all your friends are Graduated,working in a office where they get pay alots of money and you where will you be work? KFC,McDonald's and etc... OF COURSE you will be embarras because you were you ST*PID wasting your time in a Game.

Ok let's say @Seth and @Hamumu they get pay every hour you play Growtopia and other Games $5 in their account blanks. And you ?. Hmm.. Many of you say games are free but they are not! If you pay for Wifi/Internet you are paying @Seth & @Hamumu too Let's say you pay $65 every month for wifi/internet the company have to take $5 From what you are paying and pay @Seth & @Hamumu. Did you guys even know the? I don't think so. Another EXAMPLE: You guys think school is free? It's not from where ever you are living APT/House your parents are paying for your education too.

All I want to say is (Go to school get a job and Don't waste your money on games because they
Money you are wasting @Seth or @Hamumu won't give you the
Money back.

- - - Updated - - -


School is the best! :D does this automatically get me a well paying job in the future?

We'll not really but if you work hard iam sure you will get a good job and your children's and Wife will be happy for you and they will want to take the same path as you.

Eyedea
03-08-2014, 05:11 AM
I know image your friends right now you are playing around,playing games
But your friends don't get addicted like you and let's say you are 21 Years old
And all your friends are Graduated,working in a office where they get pay alots of money and you where will you be work? KFC,McDonald's and etc... OF COURSE you will be embarras because you were you ST*PID wasting your time in a Game.

Ok let's say @Seth and @Hamumu they get pay every hour you play Growtopia and other Games $5 in their account blanks. And you ?. Hmm.. Many of you say games are free but they are not! If you pay for Wifi/Internet you are paying @Seth & @Hamumu too Let's say you pay $65 every month for wifi/internet the company have to take $5 From what you are paying and pay @Seth & @Hamumu. Did you guys even know the? I don't think so. Another EXAMPLE: You guys think school is free? It's not from where ever you are living APT/House your parents are paying for your education too.

All I want to say is (Go to school get a job and Don't waste your money on games because they
Money you are wasting @Seth or @Hamumu won't give you the
Money back.

- - - Updated - - -



We'll not really but if you work hard iam sure you will get a good job and your children's and Wife will be happy for you and they will want to take the same path as you.

I'm sorry but you're dumb. Seth & Hamumu do not get paid by internet providers, the only money they make is from in app purchases and tapjoy. This game is free, I don't remember having to pay to download this game. Maybe you should start worrying about yourself before worrying about others.
Exactly, if saying "school is the best" doesn't guarantee me a good job in the future. Saying screw school doesn't mean I am going to be a failure either.

Dodo Wizard
03-08-2014, 05:26 AM
Guys, lets annoy this dude...
#ScrewSchool

Megazork
03-08-2014, 05:29 AM
Originally Posted by Boomer
Screw school!


FrozenLord: Wrote

Hmm.. Did you know the anything you say right now will affect you in life and will affect you when you grow up.

EXAMPLE: Let's say you are 25 years old and you have child he is 3 Years old and he asks you why didn't you go to school or why don't you have a good job?

What will you answer him/her? You will tell him the you work in FIVEGUYS,CHILES, OR CUTTING THE GLASS because you were playing a ST*P*D and didn't gave you anything in life. Of course your child will be embarras because his dad is working in a job the only pay him 7-10 Dollars every hour or in other countries the same thing.

AND

HMm.. Everything you say right now! The person who is going to hire you/who will give you a job can see everything in your profile AND will affect you in Your future!.

Watch what you say and NEVER SAY ( SCREW SCHOOL ).

Opinion is different from actions. I can hate school but do a good job

FrozenLord
03-08-2014, 06:57 AM
I'm sorry but you're dumb. Seth & Hamumu do not get paid by internet providers, the only money they make is from in app purchases and tapjoy. This game is free, I don't remember having to pay to download this game. Maybe you should start worrying about yourself before worrying about others.
Exactly, if saying "school is the best" doesn't guarantee me a good job in the future. Saying screw school doesn't mean I am going to be a failure either.

Ok seems You say its free!! When You download music from random web sites do You think You pay or no? Ugh! Internet is to explore not just Games :3

Eyedea
03-08-2014, 08:04 AM
Ok seems You say its free!! When You download music from random web sites do You think You pay or no? Ugh! Internet is to explore not just Games :3

Depends on what that random website is, if its like amazon than no because you have to pay for it -_- but if its a file sharing website than of course its free.
I don't understand what you mean by that.

Timewarper
03-08-2014, 08:22 AM
Originally Posted by Boomer
Screw school!


FrozenLord: Wrote

Hmm.. Did you know the anything you say right now will affect you in life and will affect you when you grow up.

EXAMPLE: Let's say you are 25 years old and you have child he is 3 Years old and he asks you why didn't you go to school or why don't you have a good job?

What will you answer him/her? You will tell him the you work in FIVEGUYS,CHILES, OR CUTTING THE GLASS because you were playing a ST*P*D and didn't gave you anything in life. Of course your child will be embarras because his dad is working in a job the only pay him 7-10 Dollars every hour or in other countries the same thing.

AND

HMm.. Everything you say right now! The person who is going to hire you/who will give you a job can see everything in your profile AND will affect you in Your future!.

Watch what you say and NEVER SAY ( SCREW SCHOOL ).

I know why you made this thread, you ditched all your English classes!

FrozenLord
03-08-2014, 11:57 AM
I know why you made this thread, you ditched all your English classes!

Did I say I speak/write a good English?

Carlo Miguel Velasco
03-08-2014, 12:34 PM
I'm sorry but you're dumb. Seth & Hamumu do not get paid by internet providers, the only money they make is from in app purchases and tapjoy. This game is free, I don't remember having to pay to download this game. Maybe you should start worrying about yourself before worrying about others.
Exactly, if saying "school is the best" doesn't guarantee me a good job in the future. Saying screw school doesn't mean I am going to be a failure either.

I know I don't post anything in the Forums but I have to say this.

To be clear,

When you download a game, a Free Game; yes, you're not paying anything but actually making the Developers earn some money. How? Advertisements. The people who Advertise stuff do this. They request a Game to Advertise whatever they do and they pay them.

Let's say there are 20 Users. So the Developers ask the Advertisers to pay them 40$(2$/person, since there are 20 users- 20(2).)(Of course the Advertisers will ask for proof.)

Denaminations(Guesses) :
1$ goes to the Developers
0.50$ goes to the Company which allows the people download the game(Eg. Apple)
0.25$ game development
0.25$ others

Also, IAP.

In Growtopia,

Seth and Hamumu does this too. They allowed Advertisements aka Tapjoy. Tapjoy pays them, they earn money. There is IAP, people buy, they earn money.


Btw. If you people ask how the Advertisers gets money, they also allow Advertisers to advertise for their Website or from what they earn from the Advertisements(what they earn from bribing people to buy whatever they are selling.)

------

Eyedea, if this was like you wanted to say, don't mind this. ;)

GBAGamer
03-08-2014, 01:45 PM
Because working at a fast food restaurant automatically makes you uneducated and dumb. Wow, very non-stereotypical.

I never said that. I said that I didn't want to work at a fast food joint cus 6 dollars an hour doesn't cut it.

Boomer
03-08-2014, 03:40 PM
Boomer was just trolling when he said that.:sweatdrop:

Maybe I was; maybe I wasn't.

Dinosaur
03-08-2014, 03:45 PM
I'm sorry but you're dumb. Seth & Hamumu do not get paid by internet providers, the only money they make is from in app purchases and tapjoy. This game is free, I don't remember having to pay to download this game. Maybe you should start worrying about yourself before worrying about others.
Exactly, if saying "school is the best" doesn't guarantee me a good job in the future. Saying screw school doesn't mean I am going to be a failure either.

Just because a game/app is free doesn't mean it doesn't make money, take Flappy Bird as an example.

FrozenLord
03-08-2014, 07:02 PM
Just because a game/app is free doesn't mean it doesn't make money, take Flappy Bird as an example.

Iknow -_-" Every game makes money! you might not see it but they do , and SOME PEOPLE should take some time and go read about games and other stuff.

Did you know the sometimes they get pay everytime you download the game or sometimes Apple store try to buy the game they give them Some amount of money or they just want to keep and run it like @Seth & @Hamumu are doing.

1 Download = $1

Play for an hour = $5

And more stuff etc...

FrozenLord
03-08-2014, 07:13 PM
Just because a game/app is free doesn't mean it doesn't make money, take Flappy Bird as an example.

My uncle he works for a Famous Company right now and he created a Wed Site and they payed him 150,000 Dollars. Just for creating a Web Site and image a Game. Growtopia has about 25,000 Players and Got it in one whole Year, Image 2 Years more than 35,000-45,000 Players.Not all online but if you add them all = 25,000 Players playing Growtopia That's alots of Money and Plus many of you buy Gems tons of gems 60,000 in one day. :3

Eyedea
03-08-2014, 07:47 PM
Just because a game/app is free doesn't mean it doesn't make money, take Flappy Bird as an example.

Can you not read? I never said this game didn't make any money. I said the only money THIS game makes are from tapjoy and in app purchases. Can you please quote the part where I said free app/games don't make money?

Eyedea
03-08-2014, 08:00 PM
FrozenLord said many of you think games are free but they're not.
If a game is free its free, just because it has advertisements does not mean you are paying.
Than he said Seth and Hamumu get paid by internet providers (Time Warner, At&t, Comcast, dish, etc.) That is not true, they do not get paid by internet providers.

- - - Updated - - -


My uncle he works for a Famous Company right now and he created a Wed Site and they payed him 150,000 Dollars. Just for creating a Web Site and image a Game. Growtopia has about 25,000 Players and Got it in one whole Year, Image 2 Years more than 35,000-45,000 Players.Not all online but if you add them all = 25,000 Players playing Growtopia That's alots of Money and Plus many of you buy Gems tons of gems 60,000 in one day. :3

Growtopia doesn't get paid by how many players it has because there are no In game advertisments. True that the more players they have the more people will buy in app purchases and do tapjoy offers, but they do not get paid for having a lot of players.

optimuswhat
03-08-2014, 11:24 PM
School is unnecessarily important at this generation. Cool, you learned about tree names, but that's not going to help you when you become a doctor or a engineer, but may help you as a construction worker or a person who plans things.

We all have opinions about school. It might be boring, sure. But it is unfortunately important. School has many cons, and many pros, too. You can relate school to certain incidents, and relate it to certain inventions.

I personally find school to be important, but teaches unnecessary information. It should teach us about how to live in this world. I only found mathematics to be relatable to life, and some other subjects can relate to regular living, too.

TheEncryptor
03-09-2014, 01:32 AM
Originally Posted by Boomer
Screw school!


FrozenLord: Wrote

Hmm.. Did you know the anything you say right now will affect you in life and will affect you when you grow up.

EXAMPLE: Let's say you are 25 years old and you have child he is 3 Years old and he asks you why didn't you go to school or why don't you have a good job?

What will you answer him/her? You will tell him the you work in FIVEGUYS,CHILES, OR CUTTING THE GLASS because you were playing a ST*P*D and didn't gave you anything in life. Of course your child will be embarras because his dad is working in a job the only pay him 7-10 Dollars every hour or in other countries the same thing.

AND

HMm.. Everything you say right now! The person who is going to hire you/who will give you a job can see everything in your profile AND will affect you in Your future!.

Watch what you say and NEVER SAY ( SCREW SCHOOL ).
Dude, You could be a complete IDiot in school Yet be brilliant at hacking and make loads of money. Does school really matter?

Dodo Wizard
03-09-2014, 04:55 AM
My uncle he works for a Famous Company right now and he created a Wed Site and they payed him 150,000 Dollars. Just for creating a Web Site and image a Game. Growtopia has about 25,000 Players and Got it in one whole Year, Image 2 Years more than 35,000-45,000 Players.Not all online but if you add them all = 25,000 Players playing Growtopia That's alots of Money and Plus many of you buy Gems tons of gems 60,000 in one day. :3

LOL dude, what company would actually pay someone $150, 000 to make a website? That's ridiculous. By the way, I've seen commercials where you can get a website made free. Besides, $150, 000 for a website? You're either lying, or that company made a bad decision.....
Oh and by the way, I find you really annoying. Just my opinion, not trying to insult anyone.
#ScrewSchoolCauseLol

ADMex1
03-09-2014, 05:07 AM
Hmm. About school. I personally do not believe in school, but I do believe in education. Because, all school does is teach you some things that will "prepare you for the future". In Pre-School, it just prepares you for Elementary. Elementary prepares you for High School. And High School prepares you for college. But where does this education lead one exactly? College offers many different courses, each one usually to train for a certain career that one would like to take on. Anyways, they only prepare you to work for a certain field, under larger companies who are actually making all the real money. That is it. We are being taught how to act in the mainstream society, to work as cogs for companies to keep them running and making all their money. All just taught to support the global capitalist economy(I think it is capitalism at least).

And about this school thing. Many companies will seek out those that seem to be the best asset to their companies, usually with the most education. But they will also go for the ones with a lot of experience in the respective field. For chefs especially, don't really need proper education, so long as they have the proper experience. After all, Experience is the Best Teacher.

Aquarml
03-09-2014, 05:37 AM
"gasp" so playing games 24 hours a day will affect whether or not we go to a good job? You don't say?


We know dis ._.

Pppfttt only addicts play 24 hours a day. You should play 23 hours instead. It's better.

FrozenLord
03-09-2014, 02:27 PM
LOL dude, what company would actually pay someone $150, 000 to make a website? That's ridiculous. By the way, I've seen commercials where you can get a website made free. Besides, $150, 000 for a website? You're either lying, or that company made a bad decision.....
Oh and by the way, I find you really annoying. Just my opinion, not trying to insult anyone.
#ScrewSchoolCauseLol

Hmm.. Did you know that the people who created the Obama Care WebSite got pay Tons of Millions of Dollars.

Boomer
03-09-2014, 03:01 PM
Hmm.. Did you know that the people who created the Obama Care WebSite got pay Tons of Millions of Dollars.

And now they're close to jobless because the website SUCKED.

FrozenLord
03-09-2014, 04:46 PM
And now they're close to jobless because the website SUCKED.

Yeah iknow

Dodo Wizard
03-10-2014, 01:49 AM
And now they're close to jobless because the website SUCKED.

Yeah, ObamaCare? How about no. Lol.
(Nudge nudge wink wink, someone make the meme!)