PDA

View Full Version : Epic Troll at our school xD

QuitePrimula
03-09-2014, 05:27 AM
This was happened at 12:30 PM, Lunch break.

My 2 friends are Elisha and Elizabeth. They are both chess players (same as me), always wear varsity jackets (I rarely wear it), and have short hair. I have a medium-length hair.

When it was Lunch Break, I went to the Comfort Room just to wash my hands. I went back to the 4th floor then to our classroom. I sat on my place (by the way, my place is near to Elisha's place and Elizabeth's Place, so we hang out together, even at class's hours). I called Elizabeth's name, but when I called her name, Elisha appeared (meaning, she sat at Elizabeth's place). I said "I THOUGHT YOU'RE ELIZABETH D:<". Then, Elisha laughed.

After a few days later...
It reached Lunch Break. Elisha got an idea and told me and Elizabeth a plan.

Elisha: "I have a troll plan. I'll sit on Elizabeth's chair, then Elizabeth will sit on my chair. If either I or you sat on our places, one of us will go outside. Then, you (Pointed at me) will go call our classmates just to troll.
Elizabeth: "kewl plan! "
Me: Okeh!

We prepared for the troll. Elisha sat on Elizabeth's place, then Elizabeth went outside.

The first victim was Elisha's best friend, Daniel. I called him saying "Hey, Elizabeth called you.". He asked why. I said "I don't know, but she called you".

He went to Elizabeth's place. Then, Daniel called Elizabeth's name, but Elisha looked up. She said "Wut?". It became awkward. He said "I thought you're Elizabeth." Then Elisha bursts to laugh xD

After that moment, the 2nd victim was Elisha's and Elizabeth's friend, Sophia. It was Elizabeth's turn. Like what happened on the first victim, we followed it again.

But it failed due to my laughing xD. Elisha blamed me saying "You're a DERPPPPPPPPPPPPP". I burst to laugh.

Then, the last victim is Elisha's friend, Savina. Like we did on the recent victim, it happened. It was Elisha's turn.
I called Savina, and then I went outside the classroom. (Because I may laugh loudly). Then like in the first victim, she went to Elizabeth's place. She called Elizabeth's name, then Elisha looked up saying "Why?". Savina slapped Elisha's back then Elisha laughed xD

Elisha went outside the classroom just to call us xD
When she told us the story it happened on the 3rd victim, I can't stop laughing xD.

----------------------------------
And... That's all. xD So long xD

Steve Burrit0
03-11-2014, 05:47 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

/TROLL

Its Daniel
03-11-2014, 08:19 AM
I'm the first victim ._.

Jeremy012
03-11-2014, 10:27 AM
I'm the first victim ._.

Seriously?... Or name coincidentaly

Its Daniel
03-11-2014, 11:57 AM
Seriously?... Or name coincidentaly

2nd one [ COINCIDENTALY ]

QuitePrimula
03-11-2014, 12:41 PM
2nd one [ COINCIDENTALY ]

Actually, one of my classmates has a name "Daniel" (Of course, I'm not telling the full name). Quite a coincidence.

Its Daniel
03-11-2014, 12:43 PM
Actually, Daniel is my second name. Charles is the first.