PDA

View Full Version : Terrreria

Metalwire
03-09-2014, 10:14 PM
If you guys need help in this awesome game just ask questions I will try to answer any related to this game

COLTONROCKO
03-09-2014, 10:29 PM
Sorry but its spelled Tearria...

Moxide
03-09-2014, 10:37 PM
*Terraria plz

Dodo Wizard
03-10-2014, 01:46 AM
Well, I don't need any help with the game, but let me ask you a few questions.
First, what is the best sword, ranged weapon, and armor available before hard mode on thr Xbox 360 version?
How many bosses are there?
How many items allow you to fly?
How many negate fall damage?
How many swords are in Terraria?
(Don't Google it. Don't Google any of these question's answers.)

Brennanber
03-10-2014, 02:16 AM
Where in the code does it apply the burning effect to the creator only items? I got ahold of them but when worn, they apply all these effects and I disabled them all except for the burn effect.

Steve Burrit0
03-11-2014, 05:39 AM
Where in the code does it apply the burning effect to the creator only items? I got ahold of them but when worn, they apply all these effects and I disabled them all except for the burn effect.

Download the TUnlocker mod it disables everything develeper items do yes even the burning debuff

Metalwire
03-15-2014, 02:00 AM
Well, I don't need any help with the game, but let me ask you a few questions.
First, what is the best sword, ranged weapon, and armor available before hard mode on thr Xbox 360 version?
How many bosses are there?
How many items allow you to fly?
How many negate fall damage?
How many swords are in Terraria?
(Don't Google it. Don't Google any of these question's answers.)

Right now the best armor I have is the jungle armor and the boss there are is the eye guy the skeleton guy you have to free the old man from the curse and we'll make sure you keep your stuff in a chest best way to attract merchants that allow you to buy stuff from them there is ALSo an underworld which is very hard I recoomend you have vine by crafting grappling hook if u need more help just sake me more questions

GhostCreeper
03-18-2014, 06:59 AM
I know a good server that will allow you to get anything you want for your character!
I have tried it out and it is awesome.

Steve Burrit0
03-19-2014, 05:48 AM
I know a good server that will allow you to get anything you want for your character!
I have tried it out and it is awesome.

I tried that to