PDA

View Full Version : I'm bord

Growcity10
03-10-2014, 08:51 PM
Do you guys know any fun pc games
Or fun apps I'm so bord

GBAGamer
03-10-2014, 08:52 PM
Download the app called crunchyroll and watch some anime! Eventually you'll get hooked.

Rabidpotato
03-10-2014, 09:07 PM
Hello Bord!
Try graal era. The community is garbage but the game is very fun.

mrthadawee
03-10-2014, 09:18 PM
Good pc games... Hmm...

My favourite games that I have spent weeks on are...

Borderlands 2 - Obviously you all should know why, It rocks!

Team fortress 2 - Hats hats hats... GOTTA GET HATS (f2p)

Lord Of The Rings Online - Lotro is a brilliant MMORPG Full of the tolkein lore and constant updates... It is f2p but you are going to see yourself spending tons on quest packs and expansions... Unless you are willing to grind for the ingame currency

Minecraft - Unless you are really bored of this I suggest you play it.
--------------------------------------------------------------
some quick browser games to play on the fly.

Bored button - This has stopped me from being bored by cycling through many fun activities... One involved playing a piano with other players... SPAM EVERY KEY WHOOO!

FPS man - Kinda like a first person pacman!

Cube slam - a 3d pong. Pretty weird!

Runescape - I'm not sure how this old game fares nowadays... I hear it has been through a HUGE update that practically makes it a cheap browser WOW, you be the judge.

DOOM - Yes the old legend is playable on browser!

GBAGamer
03-10-2014, 09:19 PM
Hello Bord!
Try graal era. The community is garbage but the game is very fun.

I laughed at this .-.

darksnake99
03-10-2014, 09:33 PM
Get Starmade. It's currently free, but if you get it in the beta it's FREE! It's like Minecraft, but you can build and pilot EPIC spaceships! www.starmade.org

[Goldshard]
03-10-2014, 09:39 PM
You spelled bored wrong

GBAGamer
03-10-2014, 10:57 PM
"gasp" you don't say?

COLTONROCKO
03-10-2014, 11:29 PM
Good pc games... Hmm...

Runescape - I'm not sure how this old game fares nowadays... I hear it has been through a HUGE update that practically makes it a cheap browser WOW, you be the judge.

Game came out 1999... and still many people play it... My brother played it so much that he is level 87 0.o

GBAGamer
03-10-2014, 11:35 PM
Game came out 1999... and still many people play it... My brother played it so much that he is level 87 0.o

Excuse me while i go give some respect to REAL games like battlefield3.. (fav game)

Growcity10
03-11-2014, 04:07 AM
Lol thx for all reply I try them all :) :) :)

COLTONROCKO
03-11-2014, 04:09 AM
Excuse me while i go give some respect to REAL games like battlefield3.. (fav game)

Dude the new battlefield don't compare to the old ones.. Battlefield 2 is the best one out there and it is only for PC.
The new ones are alright, but not as best as the old ones... We can talk more about this ^__^