PDA

View Full Version : ***

07-25-2003, 01:48 AM
What the heck is wrong with the freakin servers, I can't play on one of them.. The only one that isn't full is Quid Pro Quo (0.94), and when I log in and click on next it keeps saying server died, not logged in...! This is a bunch of crap, it's prorbably because the makers of the damn game are too freakin cheap to fix IT!!

Seth
07-25-2003, 06:29 AM
Um, no, it's not because the makers of the game are too cheap to fix it.

There is nothing wrong on our end, please complain to each individual system operater that's running the system.

2 or 3 of the systems listed are actually expired, which means they can only handle 8 players max and stop letting most of the players logon, I should probably cause them not to get listed...

If you click "system settings" and see "This server is a demo server and only allows 8 players max." you'll know why it's always full.

As for problems with Quid Pro, certain people on unaddressable networks or an outdated Flash plugin can't play FQ period, there are compatibility issues with AOL, etc etc, could be many, many things, I really couldn't tell you what is wrong.

07-26-2003, 10:02 PM
O, ok... Sorry. I will try IE for Funeral Quest. I have AOL. Is it possible for you yourself to up some more servers or something...?