PDA

View Full Version : Halpeh.

lolgal96
03-13-2014, 12:36 AM
What am i supposed to do for school? We have to use this piece-of-crap website at school called Study Island. If you had to use it, I feel your pain. First of all, correct answers are marked false! So that is one major problem. Second, nothing on the lessons relates to what I'm learning at school. I don't know what "Skew Lines" are. Third, I can't pass some topics (look back to first), and it's SO annoying when I have to do the building block because it NEVER EVER lets me pass it! The building block is just the same exact lesson! It's not like it's making anything easier. If I don't finish the last 5 (well, I can't finish the building block one so four) assignments I have to go to detention! Harsh, #amirite? So yeah, Study Island sucks. And If you like it, you're either a teacher or really blind.

GBAGamer
03-13-2014, 12:39 AM
What am i supposed to do for school? We have to use this piece-of-crap website at school called Study Island. If you had to use it, I feel your pain. First of all, correct answers are marked false! So that is one major problem. Second, nothing on the lessons relates to what I'm learning at school. I don't know what "Skew Lines" are. Third, I can't pass some topics (look back to first), and it's SO annoying when I have to do the building block because it NEVER EVER lets me pass it! The building block is just the same exact lesson! It's not like it's making anything easier. If I don't finish the last 5 (well, I can't finish the building block one so four) assignments I have to go to detention! Harsh, #amirite? So yeah, Study Island sucks. And If you like it, you're either a teacher or really blind.

Everybody in my class enjoys study island :/ and I'm in 6th grade. Maybe it's because it has something to do with computers? Cause everybody at school are crazy FO' computers.

And FYI skew lines are lines that are on different planes like there can be a line on a 3d square which is. On one angle and another on the top angle. And they intersect to!

Math yo.

lolgal96
03-13-2014, 12:44 AM
Everybody in my class enjoys study island :/ and I'm in 6th grade. Maybe it's because it has something to do with computers? Cause everybody at school are crazy FO' computers.

And FYI skew lines are lines that are on different planes like there can be a line on a 3d square which is. On one angle and another on the top angle. And they intersect to!

Math yo.

Do they let you do games on Study Island? I'm in 7th grade and they really don't, only the kids in SPED class. :I But I really do hate that website, someone burn their servers and refund all the schools subscriptions. Just give us written homework! A lot of kids have computer viruses, crappy internet, or no internet at all!

GBAGamer
03-13-2014, 12:45 AM
Do they let you do games on Study Island? I'm in 7th grade and they really don't, only the kids in SPED class. :I But I really do hate that website, someone burn their servers and refund all the schools subscriptions. Just give us written homework! A lot of kids have computer viruses, crappy internet, or no internet at all!

They let us on study island like 1nce a week. We get written homework. Which is fine with me cus my school gives a little homework x3

Dodo Wizard
03-13-2014, 02:10 AM
Study Island? Meh, used to use it. Don't remember much, except it was math.

Lenz
03-13-2014, 02:14 AM
Never heard of it, but it sounds pretty similar to the other nine-thousand really dumb learning websites we use in just about every class.

COLTONROCKO
03-13-2014, 02:16 AM

Study Island is pretty good... and it is very educational.. im in 6th and been using it since 5th grade... and its boring but I feel confident when I get a ribbon...

Maryjane
03-13-2014, 10:12 AM
I feel like I'm the only one who is still studying in a school that still enjoys hand-written assignment.

LittleSirP
03-13-2014, 10:32 AM
I feel like I'm the only one who is still studying in a school that still enjoys hand-written assignment.

Well, we have Edmodo which is like a classroom on the internet, but I really like writing short stories on paper.
-Little