PDA

View Full Version : life sucks.

CHRlS
03-14-2014, 04:31 PM
I don't know, every time something GOOD happens, God just puts me down with something TERRIBLE happening. It doesn't happen all the times, but I really hate it when it does.. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Gurregris
03-14-2014, 04:39 PM
After sun comes rain. Or was it the other way around? Anyway, you can't always succeed in life, you gotta face backlashes too sometimes, dawg.

EasykGT
03-14-2014, 04:49 PM
I don't know, every time something GOOD happens, God just puts me down with something TERRIBLE happening. It doesn't happen all the times, but I really hate it when it does.. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

life is good u just got to learn how to take it....:hat:
Btw not everyone believes in God

RedwoodGirl
03-14-2014, 04:50 PM
life is good u just got to learn how to take it....:hat:
Btw not everyone believes in God

I'm an atheist... I don't believe in god....

Player3D3
03-14-2014, 05:03 PM

Well, that is life for you. Unless you are facing some massive financial issue or homeless or anything to that degree then you have a lot to be thankful for. hink about what happens good as well.

Lenz
03-14-2014, 05:48 PM
Adapt and overcome. Don't like the things life is throwing at you? A lot of people don't, which is why you have to show life you're better than it. May sound cheesy, but it's well worth repeating - never give up.

CHRlS
03-14-2014, 05:56 PM
I'm an atheist... I don't believe in god....

Ah, damn. I meaaaaan: SOMEONE in the sky or anything is hating me... XD
~~
I JUST turned in 14 projects, and I think I failed them, because I just got good news of St. Patricks Day... :cry:

RedwoodGirl
03-14-2014, 06:02 PM
Ah, damn. I meaaaaan: SOMEONE in the sky or anything is hating me... XD
~~
I JUST turned in 14 projects, and I think I failed them, because I just got good news of St. Patricks Day... :cry:

Its no problem. I beleve in him. I just don't worship him.

Player3D3
03-14-2014, 06:05 PM
Its no problem. I beleve in him. I just don't worship him.

So you are a seeker-agnostic atheist.

Fredi
03-14-2014, 06:22 PM
When life gives you 100 reasons to cry show it 1000 reasons to smile, believe me the bad moments are the moments which will make you stronger ;)

Magicalfishy
03-14-2014, 06:25 PM
When life gives you 100 reasons to cry show it 1000 reasons to smile, believe me the bad moments are the moments which will make you stronger ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xn676-fLq7I

Put on a smile, your luckier than a lot of people. Be grateful.

LittleSirP
03-14-2014, 10:19 PM
Yeah, he's correct.
The moment you're born, you have nothing to do but Sleep.Cry.Eat.Poo, nothing else.
When you're in school, you spend 18 years in the thing. Homework.Pressure.No Fun.
On the weekends, parents have errands to run, which means you can't go anywhere.

Although, you have to live your life to the fullest, you don't live forever.
-Little

Dodo Wizard
03-15-2014, 12:14 AM

Hah, my life is worse.