PDA

View Full Version : Wisdom Teeth

LittleSirP
03-15-2014, 03:05 AM
I noticed that my wisdom teeth are growing.
It really hurts, what should I do? Should I go to the dentist?:panic:
-Little

Jimmy Smith
03-15-2014, 03:07 AM
seems normal but a trip to the dentist won't hurt any thing :hat:

Gusto
03-15-2014, 03:11 AM
-Little

The first thing you should do is call an adult. After they've used a crowbar on your teeth, the next step should be to schedule an appointment.

Yes, you should go to the dentist.

All in all, you need help.

Metalwire
03-15-2014, 03:17 AM
-Little

Go to the dentist because the last think you want is your teeth hurting so you better go check the dentist and see what's up

Lenz
03-15-2014, 03:22 AM
It's something that happens to everyone. Some peoples' grow faster than others, and need to be pulled out. If they're hurting, I'd definitely tell someone.

LittleSirP
03-15-2014, 03:23 AM
Yeah! Another trip to the dentist!
I like the special toothpaste they use, it tastes like Oreos.
-Little

Dodo Wizard
03-15-2014, 03:44 PM
You know how it hurts when your teeth come in as a baby? Because the teeth have to push through the gums. That doesn't happen with adult teeth, because the hole is already there from the baby teeth.
Wisdom teeth, they still have to push out of the gum(I guess, that makes sense to me.).
So, I'd say you're perfectly fine.

Lenz
03-15-2014, 04:29 PM
So, I'd say you're perfectly fine.

I'd say the same too, but if you can feel your wisdom teeth growing against each other, they're impacted, meaning they grew large enough that they can't fully grow without affecting the adjacent teeth. That's when the dentists pulls the drill out of the closet.

I'm kidding, of course. One of my brothers went through getting their wisdom teeth removed, they said it was painless, although the numb feeling in pretty much your entire lower face gets a tad bit annoying.