PDA

View Full Version : The Holocaust

MREDWIN
03-15-2014, 04:15 AM
The Holocaust was a time when a man named Adolf Hitler and his party of Nazi (na-tzi) Soldiers and German people burtally murdered Jewish people and humans they thought weren't normal.Adolf Hitler was considered the man with the most power during the 1940s thats how he gained so many people on his side,so basically he was a big and mean superbully.He and his partys of Nazi Soldiers and Germans killed over 6,000,000 Jewish people!Yes you heard me 6,000,000 Jewish people!A few weeks after The Holocaust started they sent the Jews into small homes called Gettos.Then week after week they started commanding the Jews to give up their fur,fur coats,fur hats,and fur shoes,radios,and leather goods!So some of them died cause it was freezing in Germany!The Nazi Soldiers made gas chambers where they would send the Jews to and they would leave them in there for about 15 minutes where carbon dioxide and carbon monoxide (2 bad poisonous gases)would be released but then they would open a door that led to these things that burned them,the Jewish thought that was the door out of the gas chamber and back to their Getto but it wasn't so they got killed from that!A girl named Anna Frank was a hidden child during The Holocaust.A hidden child was somebody who hid and didn't show there faces or go outside.She wrote things about The Holocaust in her diary so that's how we got some of the information but later on she was killed.I hope you guys learned something! :)

Berenice
03-15-2014, 04:16 AM
Are you an 8th grader? Why is there a smiley face in the title?

MREDWIN
03-15-2014, 04:21 AM
Are you an 8th grader?

No I'm a 5th grader.

- - - Updated - - -

And there's a smiley face cause I dont want anybody to start crying about it cause I did when I learned about it cause it was a very bad time in history.Im very emotional btw lol

minha1234
03-15-2014, 04:24 AM
I wouldn't refer to Hitler as a "big and mean superbully", rather a genius who possessed a lot of skill in persuasion and getting people to follow him, and thus trying to achieve his goals—which, ah, had to be the elimination of Jews. How typical. Anyway, kinda random subject for 5th graders to pursue and try to teach other people (as you don't learn about the holocaust in 5th grade, at least to my knowledge), but, I guess, ooookay.

MREDWIN
03-15-2014, 04:30 AM
I wouldn't refer to Hitler as a "big and mean superbully", rather a genius who possessed a lot of skill in persuasion and getting people to follow him, and thus trying to achieve his goals—which, ah, had to be the elimination of Jews. How typical. Anyway, kinda random subject for 5th graders to pursue and try to teach other people (as you don't learn about the holocaust in 5th grade, at least to my knowledge), but, I guess, ooookay.

I'm in GATE Gifted and talented education and we went on a field trip today to The Museum of Tolerance and I learned about The Holocaust! :)

Berenice
03-15-2014, 04:32 AM
I'm in GATE Gifted and talented education and we went on a field trip today to The Museum of Tolerance and I learned about The Holocaust! :)

Cool, I went to the same one and I got scared in the gas chambers. It's a little to graphic for a 5th grader

I went in February
Lol

Megazork
03-15-2014, 04:49 AM
They deemed it a "final solution" to gas many Jews upon arrival, Hitler blamed Jews since their economy( i think ) was goin bad and the Jews were going just fine. There were 2 types of work camps, extermination and work camps. Extermination were for people not fit to work, too young, old, or sick. They would gas them upon arrival and burn the bodies. Work camps would work all the Jews to death, they made them dig large holes which was essentially their own grave. They also sorted out ransacked items like jewelry, photos, and other valuables. Sometimes they would do horrendous jobs like sorting out teeth from Jews, carrying dead bodies to the ovens, or cutting their hair. The Nazis wanted to get everything out of this procedure. Their hair, shoes, teeth, briefcases, clothes. The Nazis were horrible people, i didn't list even that much of what they did

MREDWIN
03-15-2014, 05:16 AM
LOL everybody who responded to this thread sounds smart but not corn dog guy.

Megazork
03-15-2014, 06:00 AM
LOL everybody who responded to this thread sounds smart but not corn dog guy.

Um what does that have to do with anything, and what about my post isn't smart. I was trying to explain in more length in what happened, if you have nothing good to say, don't say it.

MREDWIN
03-15-2014, 10:14 AM
Um what does that have to do with anything, and what about my post isn't smart. I was trying to explain in more length in what happened, if you have nothing good to say, don't say it.

You got it wrong dude I meant timewarper

l0l
03-15-2014, 12:57 PM
They did things even worse to Russian people. Just google it. Im not saying that we shouldn't respect Jewish people, its just that nazi's weren't counting other nations or their enemies as humans.

Dragon_Guy
03-15-2014, 02:43 PM
I don't get this entire thread. I'm too tired to point out specifics but it looks like ur just posting ur homework to get posts.

Dodo Wizard
03-15-2014, 03:17 PM
I don't get this entire thread. I'm too tired to point out specifics but it looks like ur just posting ur homework to get posts.

My thoughts exactly.

- - - Updated - - -

Dan runs twice as fast as John. John ran to the store which is 50 meters away and John reached the store within 10 seconds. If Dan was 20 meters away from John, how long would it take for him to reach the store by running?
a = 50 meters
b = 10 seconds
a/b = 5 = c
c = 5 meters per second (John's speed)
c(2) = 10 = d
d = 10 meters per second (Dan's speed)
e = 20 meters
a+e = 70
f = 70 meters
f/d = 7
It would take Dan 7 seconds to reach the store.

Is that irrelevant Math? :O

Triforce
03-19-2014, 05:33 AM

I'm sure you are. -_-

Eyedea
03-19-2014, 08:07 AM

Well next time don't reply unless you read the thread. He didn't ask any questions or anything at all. He found this type of information worth knowing so he wanted to share about it on the forums.