PDA

View Full Version : Ish my phone tapped?

lolgal96
03-16-2014, 03:30 PM
Ok, serious biz right here. I believe my cell phone is tapped. This morning, I woke up and heard a voice saying, quite distinctly, "Hello? Hello?!" Then they hung up. I checked my phone, right there it said I called the police. But... I didn't. It happened AGAIN at 11:11 Eastern Time, so not too long ago. At school, my phone battery runs out all the way when it's turned off. Once, I was SURE that I turned my phone off before school, but when I opened my bag, it was turned on! This is freaking me out. I asked my mom and she told me she'd keep an eye on my phone. But I need serious help. Also, who would want to hack a 12-year-old's phone? A pedo, that's who :P
Help! :panic:

Lenz
03-16-2014, 03:33 PM
Tapping a phone doesn't give the tapper remote access, like you're describing. It does, however, allow them to listen in on any phone calls you make. Either way, both problems are pretty serious, so like your mom said, just keep an eye on it. :)

lolgal96
03-16-2014, 07:57 PM
Tapping a phone doesn't give the tapper remote access, like you're describing. It does, however, allow them to listen in on any phone calls you make. Either way, both problems are pretty serious, so like your mom said, just keep an eye on it. :)

It's what I'm doing. Because TWICE this morning the police were somehow called without anyone touching my phone. Odd...

optimuswhat
03-16-2014, 08:13 PM
Could be an SSL hack...
What phone, and what version?

If it happens to be an Android, pull the battery out or drain it.
Just drain the battery of your phone.

lolgal96
03-17-2014, 10:36 PM
UPDATE: It's not "the phone randomly calling 911" like my cousin claimed. SHE did it. Today she called and said someone killed me! The police showed up even! What should I do about her? She's 10. She should know better.

Rabidpotato
03-17-2014, 11:07 PM
UPDATE: It's not "the phone randomly calling 911" like my cousin claimed. SHE did it. Today she called and said someone killed me! The police showed up even! What should I do about her? She's 10. She should know better.

Tell her to look at the flowers.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bi50NxkCcAAOAGF.jpg