PDA

View Full Version : Puberty

LittleSirP
03-17-2014, 08:26 AM
So, it's starting...
First off, let me say, I really felt awkward lately. My voice is cracking, grew an inch in a month, and suddenly had more confidence with talking to the opposite sex. Not only that, I ate five servings of chicken the other day.
I have so many questions... How did it feel when you guys had yours?, Am I too early too be having this?
Wow, I need help...
-Little

Rawrzi
03-17-2014, 10:46 AM
Congratulations!
You will experience more of that including:
>Excessive Sweating
>Awkward moments
>The desire to get more sleep
>Growth of pubic hair and such.

I did not included all but most will be explained by your health teacher or even online!
People has different rates in puberty some even mature late a.k.a late bloomer.
Goodluck in school (since most things will be noticed there. Soon.)
Enjoy it! Just keep your hygiene to prevent body odors or other nasty things :hat:

Dragon_Guy
03-17-2014, 11:04 AM
Ah, puberty. There was many bad, and many good things. Bad: Acne, voice breaking, sweating. Good: Facial Hair :prophet:, Confidence, Better control of emotions. It's like going from a back road, through a dirt road to get to a proper, asphalt road. Does that make sense?

Dragon_Guy
03-17-2014, 11:31 AM
Then it rains and melts the asphalt and your car goes out of control and crashes.

Dude, that's actually pretty deep. Good metaphor work :o

RocketCrush
03-17-2014, 11:41 AM
Gosh, I hate acne. -_- But I couldn't avoid it. :)

Disaster
03-17-2014, 01:05 PM
Then it hits you *SMACK RIGHT IN THE FACE*
Your a man now

Disaster
03-17-2014, 01:15 PM
More like:

Then it hits you *SMACK* *RIGHT IN THE CROTCH*
You're a woman now.
Then it happens again in a month.

Puberty last for 6 months to a year it doesn't happen to you monthly

RedwoodGirl
03-17-2014, 01:43 PM
Well, nobodies taking this topic seriously. Even know I'm a girl, I know quite a lot. I want to be a doctor when I grow up so I have studied a bit early. Puberty is a little awkward when you think of it. Cracky voice, moody, and so on. But I don't like talking about it sooooooooo, here's a website. : D
http://kidshealth.org/kid/grow/boy/boys_puberty.html

Eyedea
03-17-2014, 01:55 PM
Wow, five servings of chicken in a day? Congrats.
I actually didn't notice a difference when I went thru puberty. It just came without me even knowing.

Dodo Wizard
03-17-2014, 05:54 PM
Congratulations!
You will experience more of that including:
>Excessive Sweating
>Awkward moments
>The desire to get more sleep
>Growth of pubic hair and such.

I did not included all but most will be explained by your health teacher or even online!
People has different rates in puberty some even mature late a.k.a late bloomer.
Goodluck in school (since most things will be noticed there. Soon.)
Enjoy it! Just keep your hygiene to prevent body odors or other nasty things :hat:

I'm only 12 and I've been doing that stuff for months. I also pooped a good amount of blood last week, if that has anything to do with it.

- - - Updated - - -

So, it's starting...
First off, let me say, I really felt awkward lately. My voice is cracking, grew an inch in a month, and suddenly had more confidence with talking to the opposite sex. Not only that, I ate five servings of chicken the other day.
I have so many questions... How did it feel when you guys had yours?, Am I too early too be having this?
Wow, I need help...
-Little
I've eaten whole chicken breasts. I think you're fine on the eating thing.

Eyedea
03-17-2014, 10:16 PM
I'm only 12 and I've been doing that stuff for months. I also pooped a good amount of blood last week, if that has anything to do with it.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think pooping blood is healthy, you should really go to a doctor.

GBAGamer
03-17-2014, 10:31 PM

I poop blood sometimes. It usually happens when the poop is big and hard to come out. But I got pubic hair and my voice cracks sometimes. AND OMG THANKS JJ19 I NEED TO WASH MY FACE ALOT KK PHEW ACNE SUCKS THANKSSS (goes to a big jug of water)

lolgal96
03-17-2014, 10:38 PM
It's even worse for girls :/ I barely started and most of the girls in my grade are practically full grown women.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I'm also 12. When's your birthday? Mine's in august :D

Magicalfishy
03-17-2014, 10:44 PM
Wow, five servings of chicken in a day? Congrats.
I actually didn't notice a difference when I went thru puberty. It just came without me even knowing.

Same here. The only things that are still growing for me is my voice and my height. It's still getting deeper and deeper every so often, and I'm growing like half an inch every couple of months. I'm already 5'8/5'9ish but in my town mostly everyone (including girls) are over 6'2 or more. :sweatdrop: It's like I live in Attack On Titan.

JrFarmer
03-17-2014, 10:56 PM

LOL I thought the same thing...

<Insert Name Here>
03-17-2014, 11:27 PM
So, it's starting...
Wow, I need help...
-Little

I'm sorry, but this subject doesn't need to be brought up through the internet where there are numerous kids browsing. But yes, those are the signs of going through puberty, ESPECIALLY the voice cracking. And no, the average person who's a boy starts puberty at the age of 9-14.

GBAGamer
03-17-2014, 11:39 PM
Same here. The only things that are still growing for me is my voice and my height. It's still getting deeper and deeper every so often, and I'm growing like half an inch every couple of months. I'm already 5'8/5'9ish but in my town mostly everyone (including girls) are over 6'2 or more. :sweatdrop: It's like I live in Attack On Titan.

So your saying it looks like your in attack on Titan?..so your a 16 meter Titan who gobbles up humans? KKKKKKK

Megazork
03-17-2014, 11:42 PM
So your saying it looks like your in attack on Titan?..so your a 16 meter Titan who gobbles up humans? KKKKKKK

Im the armored Titan that shoots rainbows

GBAGamer
03-17-2014, 11:44 PM
Im the armored Titan that shoots rainbows

No you ain't. Thats Aimsters role. She's the one who gets to poop rainbows. LOLOLOLOLOL your the dumb Titan who likes to poop humans HAHA NUB.

Edwardson97
03-17-2014, 11:45 PM
Yea I'm 6'5" I think I'm done growing.

Megazork
03-17-2014, 11:45 PM
No you ain't. Thats Aimsters role. She's the one who gets to poop rainbows. LOLOLOLOLOL your the dumb Titan who likes to poop humans HAHA NUB.

:cry: You dont have to rub it in my face

GBAGamer
03-17-2014, 11:47 PM

Uh how old are you? Cause I don't think you can stop growing until you grow white hair. (get old then you stop growing)

- - - Updated - - -

:cry: You dont have to rub it in my face

Haha nub.i have 999 wls and I got puberty when I was 5 hahah.

Wait do titans get puberty?

Lenz
03-18-2014, 12:02 AM
It's all about the mustaches. :D

Berenice
03-18-2014, 12:04 AM
That's not ok... You have internal bleeding, you should see a doctor immediately

Edwardson97
03-18-2014, 12:06 AM
Uh how old are you? Cause I don't think you can stop growing until you grow white hair. (get old then you stop growing)

- - - Updated - - -

Haha nub.i have 999 wls and I got puberty when I was 5 hahah.

Wait do titans get puberty?

I'm 16, but I don't think I'll get any taller.

GBAGamer
03-18-2014, 12:20 AM
That's not ok... You have internal bleeding, you should see a doctor immediately

Wait I poop a little blood here and there. Lemme search on bing.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok what she said was wrong. There's NOTHING wrong with you. If your blood is bright red when you poop then that means you have a cut inside of you. Don't worry. It'll heal on its own...but if your poop is dark red,brown red or any other color. Then you need to see a doctor right away.

<Insert Name Here>
03-18-2014, 12:31 AM

Internal bleeding? You should see a doctor....

You sir, are one hell of a giant.

Mr.PiBB
03-18-2014, 01:16 AM
Puberty is the ****.

It's separates the men from the boys.

Puberty gives you a deep voice, which in my opinion is badass you don't wanna look like that guy from " Grownups" that was ripped and crap but had a squeaky voice and them sexy ladies just laughed at him. You wanna be that one "guy" that has all the ladies at the club doing the cockdrop on him.

Pubes, my Dad that left me when I was 2 years old told me to remember 2 important things " Never trust anybody" and " You isn't a man until you have pubes".

And to y'all people that are shitting blood: Go see a doctor. No one wants to read that ****.

Dodo Wizard
03-18-2014, 01:33 AM

- - - Updated - - -

Ok what she said was wrong. There's NOTHING wrong with you. If your blood is bright red when you poop then that means you have a cut inside of you. Don't worry. It'll heal on its own...but if your poop is dark red,brown red or any other color. Then you need to see a doctor right away.

Oh, thank God! It was bright red.

- - - Updated - - -

Puberty is the ****.

It's separates the men from the boys.

Puberty gives you a deep voice, which in my opinion is badass you don't wanna look like that guy from " Grownups" that was ripped and crap but had a squeaky voice and them sexy ladies just laughed at him. You wanna be that one "guy" that has all the ladies at the club doing the cockdrop on him.

Pubes, my Dad that left me when I was 2 years old told me to remember 2 important things " Never trust anybody" and " You isn't a man until you have pubes".

And to y'all people that are poopin blood: Go see a doctor. No one wants to read that ****.

LOL you didn't censor anything. O.o

GBAGamer
03-18-2014, 01:36 AM
Internal bleeding? You should see a doctor....

You sir, are one hell of a giant.

If your poop is bright red then that means there's a cut inside of you. Your not screwed it'll heal on its on. So stop sh***** yourself.

<Insert Name Here>
03-18-2014, 02:25 AM
If your poop is bright red then that means there's a cut inside of you. Your not screwed it'll heal on its on. So stop sh***** yourself.

I was asking if it was an internal bleeding. What do you think the question mark is for?

GBAGamer
03-18-2014, 02:27 AM
I was asking if it was an internal bleeding. What do you think the question mark is for?

Im smart I swerz. The question mark means that you are telling them to eat pineapples! Kkkkk. Correct

<Insert Name Here>
03-18-2014, 02:30 AM
Im smart I swerz. The question mark means that you are telling them to eat pineapples! Kkkkk. Correct

Aaand, this is one of the reasons why your posts made it to my "favorite quotes".

GBAGamer
03-18-2014, 02:39 AM
Aaand, this is one of the reasons why your posts made it to my "favorite quotes".

Back to puberty. I didn't know I hit puberty until I saw that I had hairs on my...pubic hairs.

Triforce
03-18-2014, 02:57 AM
I think that's awesome. ._.

Rabidpotato
03-18-2014, 04:40 AM

He's just on his period... Whats the big deal?

#SouthParkReference

LittleSirP
03-18-2014, 04:48 AM
Okay, now I understand it clearly. Almost everyone in the class have tiny mustaches already.
I hope I won't get acne.
-Little

Rabidpotato
03-18-2014, 04:51 AM
Okay, now I understand it clearly. Almost everyone in the class have tiny mustaches already.
I hope I won't get acne.
-Little

How old are you?

Edwardson97
03-18-2014, 04:55 AM
I hope I won't get acne.
-Little

You will just wait

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone want to go hunt manbearpig with me?

Rabidpotato
03-18-2014, 05:12 AM
You will just wait

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah! People don't believe Al Gore, but he's super cereal.

Edwardson97
03-18-2014, 05:14 AM
Yeah! People don't believe Al Gore, but he's super cereal.

Mhmm, I also heard he found the crab people!:panic:

Rabidpotato
03-18-2014, 05:22 AM
Mhmm, I also heard he found the crab people!:panic:

Crab people, Crab people, Tastes like crab, Talk like people.

Edwardson97
03-18-2014, 05:26 AM
Crab people, Crab people, Tastes like crab, Talk like people.

You've played the stick of truth haven't you.

Kick the baby!

Cocomonkey
03-18-2014, 05:27 AM
To those of you who poop blood alongside with hard-ass poop: It's just a severe case of constipation.
Another thing: Puberty is harder for girls.

Rabidpotato
03-18-2014, 05:30 AM

Kick the baby!

Gonna get it soon.

"Don't kick the baby"

aquadrop
03-18-2014, 05:31 AM
To those of you who poop blood alongside with hard-ass poop: It's just a severe case of constipation.
Another thing: Puberty is harder for girls.

OMG so true, sometimes I wish I was a guy instead.

Edwardson97
03-18-2014, 05:37 AM
Gonna get it soon.

"Don't kick the baby"

Spoiler alert!
Morgan freeman

Jeremy012
03-18-2014, 01:38 PM
Well, puberty was pretty normal for me. I didn't know when it happened i didn't know how it happened it just happened.

But something i noticed is that when you reach puberty you have more... confidence in things
Like take this for an ex.

Non-puberty stage
1 quiet day a boy on his none puberty day was walking to his crush, her crush says hi. But the boy just ignores.

Puberty stage
Another day the boy meets his crush, her crush says hi again. Then you say 'Sup' then you start a conversation about something then your friends!

And also puberty is a stage where-in people wont call you a 'Squeker' (if my spelling is wrong pls correct me) in voice game.

Dodo Wizard
03-18-2014, 03:01 PM

Kick the baby!

Edwardson, YOUR ONLY JOB WAS TO GUARD THE STICK OF FREAKIN TRUTH.

(That game is soo funny)

- - - Updated - - -

You will just wait

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, let's go hunt it manbearpig.

Havoc
03-18-2014, 03:09 PM
You either don't know that I'm not talking about puberty or you don't know that another gender exists.

Why are you so rude to Disaster and me?

Edwardson97
03-18-2014, 03:11 PM
Have you been to canada yet? It's funny and weird at the same time.

Dinnet
03-18-2014, 03:14 PM
So, it's starting...
Wow, I need help...
-Little

When I was going though puberty my voice was cracking I was always Hungary and I had more confidence in my self so 2 weeks later I ask out a girl to prom and she was pretty hot and she said yes so it felt good.

Bye hopefully this story was educational :wave:

Edwardson97
03-18-2014, 03:15 PM
Edwardson, YOUR ONLY JOB WAS TO GUARD THE STICK OF FREAKIN TRUTH.

(That game is soo funny)

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, let's go hunt it manbearpig.

I hate your Mexican food link...

Dodo Wizard
03-18-2014, 04:38 PM
I hate your Mexican food link...

I love when people click that link.