PDA

View Full Version : World War 3? 'Russia could turn US into ash,' Russian TV journalist tells crowd

Ilikecats
03-18-2014, 01:35 PM
http://www.examiner.com/article/world-war-3-russia-could-turn-us-into-ash-russian-tv-journalist-tells-crowd

just great.............i hope it does not happen
also tell me what you think about it

[Goldshard]
03-18-2014, 01:40 PM
Um. I'm kinda scared. But I don't think world war three will happen. If it does it's with a diffrent country....

Cyanogen
03-18-2014, 01:46 PM
Kind of scared. It seems it get more real each time I hear about it.
I really hope nothing bad does happen, otherwise a lot of people will suffer.

Fredi
03-18-2014, 01:47 PM
The third world war won't happen don't worry

By the way I think it's more likely that the United States turns Russia into ash and not the other way round, but well as I said there won't be a third world war so we never know

Timewarper
03-18-2014, 01:59 PM

By the way I think it's more likely that the United States turns Russia into ash and not the other way round, but well as I said there won't be a third world war so we never know

You sure on that one fredi? I don't think we should get involved in 3 world wars.

Jeremy012
03-18-2014, 02:03 PM
First there was hitler, then there was this.
But honestly, i dont think this will happen and if it does... Well i just hope we live

l0l
03-18-2014, 02:11 PM
Mwahahah Im safe :3 Anyways, in Russian news they show people of crimea being happy to join Russia.

Havoc
03-18-2014, 02:50 PM
First there was hitler, then there was this.
But honestly, i dont think this will happen and if it does... Well i just hope we live

But don't you live in the Philippines?

Dodo Wizard
03-18-2014, 03:09 PM
Mwahahah Im safe :3 Anyways, in Russian news they show people of crimea being happy to join Russia.

If Russia turns the US into ash, I'm ignoring you. Lol.

Magicalfishy
03-18-2014, 04:28 PM
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."
-- Albert Einstein

l0l
03-18-2014, 04:29 PM
"I don't know what weapons will be used in World War III, but I do know World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."

I agree, the war between 2 major countries will destroy human civilization. Lets hope we will find a better way to "communicate".

Brennanber
03-19-2014, 03:51 AM
Everyone could turn everyone into ash with todays modern weapons. All countries have weapons that can one hit kill eachother. Its just a matter of who uses it first (if they do)

Tifa
03-19-2014, 04:16 AM
There are so many ways to prevent WW3 from happening but no one knows for sure if it will happen. What I can tell you for sure is that Ukraine will belong to Russia and there's nothing the US can do about it.

- - - Updated - - -

Everyone could turn everyone into ash with todays modern weapons. All countries have weapons that can one hit kill eachother. Its just a matter of who uses it first (if they do)

Not really, you're not saying that with todays generation, there are no defense? The way you say it, seems this world could end in an instant.

alias
03-19-2014, 04:36 AM
That's just Russia bluffing. They know we have the most powerful military force on the planet, and if they so much as looked at us funny we could turn THEM to ashes. Ever hear of MAD? No, not the comics. It means, "Mutually Assured Destruction." Basically, if any country were to launch a nuke at us, we could launch our entire supply of nukes at them in return. Russia knows about this, they went be attacking us anytime soon.

Triforce
03-19-2014, 05:03 AM
That's just Russia bluffing. They know we have the most powerful military force on the planet, and if they so much as looked at us funny we could turn THEM to ashes. Ever hear of MAD? No, not the comics. It means, "Mutually Assured Destruction." Basically, if any country were to launch a nuke at us, we could launch our entire supply of nukes at them in return. Russia knows about this, they went be attacking us anytime soon.

A few more years and that'll change.

GhostCreeper
03-19-2014, 05:12 AM
http://www.examiner.com/article/world-war-3-russia-could-turn-us-into-ash-russian-tv-journalist-tells-crowd

just great.............i hope it does not happen
also tell me what you think about it

Oohh a World War III might happen.

optimuswhat
03-19-2014, 05:29 AM
Russia...
Well, I never expected that.

TIMTAM
03-19-2014, 05:33 AM
People are educated enough to know what is right and what is wrong now.

For example, if a repeat of WW2 happened, the Germans would get rid of Adolf Hitler because they would know that lots of people would most likely die.

PR0shadow
03-19-2014, 06:12 AM
By the time they do world III their gonna realize all the new history books their going to have to make.
And I'm sure that no one wants another because all it will do will lead to a IV.

Edwardson97
03-19-2014, 06:17 AM
By the time they do world III their gonna realize all the new history books their going to have to make.
And I'm sure that no one wants another because all it will do will lead to a IV.

A major book fight (WWIIII) because they didn't want to write WWIII

MManttroll
03-19-2014, 06:28 AM
Why need 3 world war? If russian will lose... Bicuase all countrys vs russian.... so lame.

Zippie701
03-19-2014, 03:22 PM
Don't worry, guys... It won't happen....Or... who knows?

optimuswhat
03-19-2014, 09:18 PM
Don't worry, guys... It won't happen....Or... who knows?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0903/coyote23/Enjoy_Vault_Life_by_MarkuzR.jpg

Magicalfishy
03-19-2014, 09:39 PM
It's the rebuilding of the Roman Empire, is it not?

Brennanber
03-19-2014, 10:43 PM
There are so many ways to prevent WW3 from happening but no one knows for sure if it will happen. What I can tell you for sure is that Ukraine will belong to Russia and there's nothing the US can do about it.

- - - Updated - - -

Not really, you're not saying that with todays generation, there are no defense? The way you say it, seems this world could end in an instant.

Im going into the more "nuclear" approach
"But brennanber, nobody is That stupid!" Well from what they are pulling and north Koreas side of unrelated issues, I wouldn't think that quite yet.
You cant really shoot down a launched nuclear missile (unless you're in an action movie) the radiation would be just as lethal when detonated in mid air.
And if its not the nuclear type, its going to be army wise. Its not exactly like in the video games where its "ok we will do this here and we will see how it turns out" its similar but its more of a "one of us is going to lose, and thats going to be you" deal.

Timewarper
03-19-2014, 10:54 PM
I am pretty sure Russia will wimp out again, like the time during "The Cold War"

Brennanber
03-19-2014, 10:59 PM
I am pretty sure Russia will wimp out again, like the time during "The Cold War"

There is no "wimping out" in war. War is a huge decision which is fatal enough to destroy your entire economy. I wouldn't call it "wimping out" when every Russian life would then be on the gambling table.

ADMex1
03-19-2014, 11:08 PM
There is no "wimping out" in war. War is a huge decision which is fatal enough to destroy your entire economy. I wouldn't call it "wimping out" when every Russian life would then be on the gambling table.

Precisely, look at Germany after WWI. I mean, all this WWIII Hysteria is just that. Hysteria. I sincerely doubt that these nations will go to war right now. I mainly see WWIII from Western media as a way to give people interesting things to read about. All just propaganda maybe, taking advantage of the ignorance of people, and sometimes their lack of intelligence.

Anyways, for now it seems that WWIII is just hype and will not happen at all. Just like a mild "Red Scare", if you will.

Brennanber
03-19-2014, 11:20 PM
Precisely, look at Germany after WWI. I mean, all this WWIII Hysteria is just that. Hysteria. I sincerely doubt that these nations will go to war right now. I mainly see WWIII from Western media as a way to give people interesting things to read about. All just propaganda maybe, taking advantage of the ignorance of people, and sometimes their lack of intelligence.

Anyways, for now it seems that WWIII is just hype and will not happen at all. Just like a mild "Red Scare", if you will.

Ive noticed I never put my position as for the WWIII part. I honestly don't believe its going to happen.

But people need to stop with the "My country has the greatest military! They will blow every other one into the dust!" When they could all get smashed.

If it comes to all vs all I think china would be the last to stand.
1. All american/european gun designers will always get an offer from china for about 3 times as much as their own country would pay. Meaning they have access to nearly every modern weapon.
2. The army is astronomical. if it wasn't their military population, its the courage to get killed that almost all of them have (willing to risk their lives to the max, this is because they are trained with top discipline and confidence)
3. Money isn't an issue. For a country running on communism, the government is stable.

But they are not going to be picking any fights or wars. Despite their advantages, they could still be taken down with more than one opponent.

PURPLE585
03-19-2014, 11:56 PM
Why need 3 world war? If russian will lose... Bicuase all countrys vs russian.... so lame.

I believe my native country supports Russia.

China.

Tifa
03-20-2014, 03:37 AM
I believe my native country supports Russia.

China.

Well then the US will be able to default the debt we owe China (1 trillion dollars/5,000,000,000,000 yuan) and both Europe and the United States (China’s top 2 product buyers of) will stop exports from China… This is exactly how part of World War 2 began when the US stopped trade from Japan through the Pacific Ocean, leading to the bombing invasion of Pearl Harbor.

ADMex1
03-20-2014, 03:51 AM
Well then the US will be able to default the debt we owe China (1 trillion dollars/5,000,000,000,000 yuan) and both Europe and the United States (China’s top 2 product buyers of) will stop exports from China… This is exactly how part of World War 2 began when the US stopped trade from Japan through the Pacific Ocean, leading to the bombing invasion of Pearl Harbor.

No, I believe that is just when the U.S joined in WWII, since Germany technically began the war I believe.

COLTONROCKO
03-20-2014, 03:59 AM

Yea, but it can be any countries game, and Russia is the 2nd most powerful...

- - - Updated - - -

No, I believe that is just when the U.S joined in WWII, since Germany technically began the war I believe.
It was the jews, the Germans thought that, they lost WWI Because of them. So they started passing laws against them... and ended up putting them in Gas Chambers in Camps.. those camps were like HELL... anyways Germany did start the war, we got sick of it..

"You Know whats weird, How Adolf Hitler, thought Jews should be killed.. but he was a jew... Racist to himself..."

- - - Updated - - -

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0903/coyote23/Enjoy_Vault_Life_by_MarkuzR.jpg
Fallout? LOL! Love that game, its been so long since I played it!

ADMex1
03-20-2014, 04:22 AM
Yea, but it can be any countries game, and Russia is the 2nd most powerful...

- - - Updated - - -

It was the jews, the Germans thought that, they lost WWI Because of them. So they started passing laws against them... and ended up putting them in Gas Chambers in Camps.. those camps were like HELL... anyways Germany did start the war, we got sick of it..

"You Know whats weird, How Adolf Hitler, thought Jews should be killed.. but he was a jew... Racist to himself..."

- - - Updated - - -

Fallout? LOL! Love that game, its been so long since I played it!

Uh. I'm not sure what you are talking about when referencing the Jews and WWI. I mean, that whole camp thing and laws was during WWII I believe, not much really after WWI. The reason that Germany lost WWI is because the Americans joined into the War, which was a big tide turner for the Allies.

And also, Judaism is a Religion, not a race, so it would be wrong to call Adolf a racist..

COLTONROCKO
03-20-2014, 04:26 AM
Uh. I'm not sure what you are talking about when referencing the Jews and WWI. I mean, that whole camp thing and laws was during WWII I believe, not much really after WWI. The reason that Germany lost WWI is because the Americans joined into the War, which was a big tide turner for the Allies.

And also, Judaism is a Religion, not a race, so it would be wrong to call Adolf a racist..
Well, they are a religion and he was an jew, which made no sense to what he did, to his own religion..

Potato
03-20-2014, 05:03 AM
If United states were to be turned to ash then it would affect the whole world including China....I think China wont allow Russia to kill a place that owes that much debt...
United states is kind of stupid....It always gets into trouble...
Hey look 2 people are fighting! Ill help by going in their!

Tifa
03-20-2014, 05:11 AM
If United states were to be turned to ash then it would affect the whole world including China....I think China wont allow Russia to kill a place that owes that much debt...
United states is kind of stupid....It always gets into trouble...
Hey look 2 people are fighting! Ill help by going in their!

It's actually the opposite. The US has always wanted to avoid being in the situation, it's our alliance with other countries that make us have to be involved with this big dilly dally. In fact the US had a chance to stop Russia from starting this mess but the US unacknowledged it which was a huge mistake.

Hieu8102
03-20-2014, 05:26 AM
So..anybody wanna move to Asia with me? :crazy:

In all seriousness though, I'm pretty sure this will NOT happen.

This is like the rumor where the world would end.

I'm not saying it can't happen..just not most likely. I personally don't like thinking about these things..so yeaaaah.

IAmABrodie
03-20-2014, 05:26 AM

We consider them the ones who "started the fire" because they were the first to attack a country, which happened to be a neutral party. Because the alliances were sooo messed up at the time, it cause a chain reaction of other countries joining in to help another ally. Technically, the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand, imperialism, nationalism, industrialism, Austria Hungary (Being the first to declare war), and the completely unorganized alliances are what caused the war; but since Austria Hungary was no longer in existence and Germany lost, we needed someone to blame and Germany fit perfect for the roll.

(This part is directed to the entire thread, not the quote)

Since Germany lost and was basically backed into a corner (They couldn't have a military over 100,000 men, had to pay HUGE debts which put them in one of the worst depressions in history, and couldn't gain anymore land, I believe) they had no choice but to fight back, causing the up-rise of Hitler and the Holocaust- then World War II. So, the Triple Entente, kinda... Sorta.. Accidentally... Caused World War II and the Holocaust...

What I'm getting at is that the reasons for the past World Wars were WAY higher (I guess that fits) than the reasons here. Both Russia and America are aware that if we go to war, WE'RE GOING TO WAR with huge bombs- meaning many fatalities. We'd need more of a reason than Russia being in Syria.

As was said before, the media loves to over exaggerate current events for publicity/money.

Brennanber
03-24-2014, 03:39 AM

Im pretty sure it was 14 trillion dollars of debt.

- - - Updated - - -

It's actually the opposite. The US has always wanted to avoid being in the situation, it's our alliance with other countries that make us have to be involved with this big dilly dally. In fact the US had a chance to stop Russia from starting this mess but the US unacknowledged it which was a huge mistake.

Actually the United states does have a "super hero" complex and has jumped into other country's business before. (Ever since the fifth president)

EasykGT
03-24-2014, 03:45 AM

how can u be so sure? I'm kinda getting scared :panic: the worst thing is that I'm European I'm polish :panic: at least I live in Canada

Ilikecats
03-24-2014, 04:10 AM
how can u be so sure? I'm kinda getting scared :panic: the worst thing is that I'm European I'm polish :panic: at least I live in Canada

Rember the USA is by canada