PDA

View Full Version : Why is History so Boring!!!

XxProModxX
03-22-2014, 06:31 PM
History is boring because you learn THE SAME THING!!!! Is that you talk about the things that have happend along time ago and basically is the same problem!!!!Maybe some things are interesting but others are just VERY BORING!!!!!!!! I just hate the projects they give me for this class!!!!😡😡😡😡😡 But anyway history is VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!!

MySuperCookie
03-22-2014, 06:32 PM
Spanish History is not that boring ... German ain't either ....:whistling:

:hug:

Rivals
03-22-2014, 06:33 PM
You shouldn't say history is boring because you get to learn what is in history, like the Megalodon in past that ruled the sea.:nope:

badboy
03-22-2014, 06:35 PM
I don't hate history or enjoy as much others, but I thinks its interesting. Yes, you learn some things over, but as you learn they further explain it. I like my class because my teacher was funny, we did lots of work, but the work was easy. If it weren't for history who would know about any of your ancestors or how the u.s. Was founded, same as learning why we have a declaration of independence. All these things are important and knowing them are even more and can help you in life furthermore. Good luck ^^

darkscythe
03-22-2014, 09:03 PM
History is boring because you learn THE SAME THING!!!! Is that you talk about the things that have happend along time ago and basically is the same problem!!!!Maybe some things are interesting but others are just VERY BORING!!!!!!!! I just hate the projects they give me for this class!!!!😡😡😡😡😡

History is kinda hard for me to learn, ya know names and stuff, but history projects are way too easy because *ahem* wikipedia *ahem*

The Bonds
03-22-2014, 09:08 PM
Errr? RTSOFT Taverns?

GBAGamer
03-22-2014, 09:14 PM
Well...ok uh...Listen to this.

Nintendo was made the same year hitler was born.
In Ancient greece. if a women even watched one olympic game. they were executed.
Nazi adolf hitler had only 1 testicle.
In the 1800s in europe.If you commited suicide and failed..you would be executed .-.
The average lifespan of a peasant during the medieval age is 25 years.
Cleopatra married 2 of her brothers.
Peter the great executed his wifes lover. and forced her to keep his head in a jar of alcohol in her room.

After reading this think...do you still hate history in school?

XxProModxX
03-22-2014, 09:17 PM
Anyway History maybe boring but in your life it is very important. If it was not for History we would not much learn of the things we learn i School......

The Bonds
03-22-2014, 09:18 PM
Now i think history is weird O_o

BUNGO
03-22-2014, 09:39 PM
I love history, it's one of my favorite subjects ;]

PRGrow
03-22-2014, 09:43 PM
I think it's our own opinion wether history is interesting or not. Personally, I think history is great when I get assigned to a project, but that's my opinion. Everyone has their own opinion on everything! Also, this isn't Growtopia related, so next time try posting this somewhere else. :hat: Have a nice day. Bye! :wave:

Blockypenguin
03-22-2014, 11:19 PM
If we don't study history it's doomed to repeat itself.

<Insert Name Here>
03-22-2014, 11:24 PM
Luckily, I was done with history almost a decade ago. Here's a tip; don't take U.S Government on High-School.....

GBAGamer
03-22-2014, 11:28 PM
Luckily, I was done with history almost a decade ago. Here's a tip; don't take U.S Government on High-School.....

omg you saved me .-.

Vange
03-22-2014, 11:31 PM
Those who don't know their history are bound to repeat it.

IAmABrodie
03-22-2014, 11:42 PM

U.S. Gov. Is mandatory at my school, so you really don't have a choice.

Baack on topic, I find all history very interesting and not-boring-at-all. I mean, all you do is listen to your teacher tell stories and take tests on what they say :p

GBAGamer
03-22-2014, 11:45 PM
all you do is listen to your teacher and take tests on what they say :p

School in a nutshell.

Pentonix
03-22-2014, 11:54 PM
Without History, we wouldn't have Easter, Christmas, St.Patrick's, Halloween and a whole lot more! Be grateful for history;)

Khorne
03-23-2014, 12:11 AM
How can you say that ?

How the romain empire can be boring ?

LittleSirP
03-23-2014, 05:56 AM
History is actually nice, because you only need to know the highlights of what exactly happened.
-Little

l0l
03-23-2014, 06:43 AM
Ancient Greece, babeh