PDA

View Full Version : Saddest Lucid Dream

LittleSirP
03-23-2014, 02:55 AM
So what's yours? It has to be a lucid dream, it means you know that you were dreaming and you controlled it.
Here's mine:

It started when I woke up on my bed, and I saw my friends and family around me with worried faces.
It was strange because I wasn't in my room, and I had a Heart Monitor beside me.
I asked what happened, but I think they couldn't hear me. I could hear myself, and my mom was crying.
Then, the weirdness happened. See, I watched Les Misérables that day, and I cried... A lot.
Everyone evaporated, and a mirror was on my chest. I took it and looked at myself.
I saw Anne Hathaway in the mirror, and she said I was dreaming.
My friends and family were back, and knowing that I was dreaming, I concentrated on them being able to hear me.
I asked again, "What happened?". They told me I blacked out during class, and I didn't have a pulse at the time.
I told them I was fine, and I changed my clothes. I had a barong(What Filipinos wear when there's a special event) and black pants.
I said "What's this?'. My mom cried and said "It's for your burial."
I was shocked and cried myself. I told them "No, NO! I'm alive, I'm TALKING!".
Then, I was slowly fading away.
I hugged my parents and said "I love you."
I was on the clouds flying with my great grandmother who just died.
"You'll like where we're going" she said. We were drifting away to the sunset.
Then, I woke up.
-Little

Metalwire
03-23-2014, 03:03 AM
I had this dream once evverything was all zombified I was a survivor trying to find peeps I kept searching and searching when I met my friend from real life I told him "what's going on" he said "zombies everywhere" and we started to hide and search for stuff .we suddenly were surrounded by zombies and I only had I bullet with one pistol he said "runn" he sacrificed himself as I ran .
That was the end basiclly

Lenz
03-23-2014, 03:13 AM
I've never had a lucid dream. I rarely ever dream.. but when I do, it's always something absolutely bizarre.

GBAGamer
03-23-2014, 03:21 AM
I've never had a lucid dream. I rarely ever dream.. but when I do, it's always something absolutely bizarre.

Everybody's different. One time when I caught myself dreaming I lucid dreamed and then I dreamed that I was in Mario kart after playing 3 hours of it the night before and it was kinda creepy.

Dodo Wizard
03-23-2014, 03:52 AM
I was running from my friend's dog and cat, then I fell in a hole. Then I woke up.

alias
03-23-2014, 06:55 AM
I have learned to master my dreams, to the point of them being like a movie. If I don't like the direction the dream is going, I can change to another. But I have noticed that I can physically feel pain in my dreams after this. I can assure you, getting a bullet to the arm does not feel good even in a dream. Even after I woke up my arm still felt sore. I have never had a dream about dying though. This probably symbolizes your depressed, and are looking for a way out. If you start having a lot of dreams like this, might wanna talk to someone about it.

Vampireboy000
03-23-2014, 11:59 AM
I have learned to master my dreams, to the point of them being like a movie. If I don't like the direction the dream is going, I can change to another. But I have noticed that I can physically feel pain in my dreams after this. I can assure you, getting a bullet to the arm does not feel good even in a dream. Even after I woke up my arm still felt sore. I have never had a dream about dying though. This probably symbolizes your depressed, and are looking for a way out. If you start having a lot of dreams like this, might wanna talk to someone about it.

i know the pain in dreams thing.i have it too :( i got bitten by a huge bug on my back in my dream and i really felt the pain.when i woke up my back was paining i looked desperatley for something that could have bitten my back and i found...nothing

Luminesce
03-23-2014, 12:41 PM
Have you guys heard of going right from the wake state directly to a state of lucid dreaming? Where you lay in bed or such, and then relax your body and stay awake while your body falls asleep. Some people confuse this with Astral projection. Or an OBE (Out of Body Experience).

This way you can learn to control your dreams.

As for the pain in dreams, it too happens to me. It can be very intense! As for dying in a dream, I have had that too, and the only way I can describe it, is awkward.

See, for many years I was fascinated with things like this. And did a fair share of research. It's interesting to hear your stories on it everyone :)

Jeremy012
03-23-2014, 02:09 PM
So what's yours? It has to be a lucid dream, it means you know that you were dreaming and you controlled it.
Here's mine:

It started when I woke up on my bed, and I saw my friends and family around me with worried faces.
It was strange because I wasn't in my room, and I had a Heart Monitor beside me.
I asked what happened, but I think they couldn't hear me. I could hear myself, and my mom was crying.
Then, the weirdness happened. See, I watched Les Misérables that day, and I cried... A lot.
Everyone evaporated, and a mirror was on my chest. I took it and looked at myself.
I saw Anne Hathaway in the mirror, and she said I was dreaming.
My friends and family were back, and knowing that I was dreaming, I concentrated on them being able to hear me.
I asked again, "What happened?". They told me I blacked out during class, and I didn't have a pulse at the time.
I told them I was fine, and I changed my clothes. I had a barong(What Filipinos wear when there's a special event) and black pants.
I said "What's this?'. My mom cried and said "It's for your burial."
I was shocked and cried myself. I told them "No, NO! I'm alive, I'm TALKING!".
Then, I was slowly fading away.
I hugged my parents and said "I love you."
I was on the clouds flying with my great grandmother who just died.
"You'll like where we're going" she said. We were drifting away to the sunset.
Then, I woke up.
-Little

Wow, that is one touching dream LSP :)

And lucid dream... Well i never really control it but when i dream i dream about 'Photo'd events of the future' like for example. I dream about chocolate for lunch. I wake up i get chocolate for lunch. But hte problem is these dreams occure like 1+ week before it happens.

Fuzzy Peach
03-23-2014, 02:19 PM
I remember someone saying this to me.

"If you die in your dreams. It mean the devil has awoken"

You could believe this if you want if your very superstitious.

Hathor
03-23-2014, 03:06 PM
I once had a dream about being sent to my death, and in my dream it seemed I was ok with it, but I really wasn't so I just changed the dream a bit, and instead I went to swimming lessons... But then I drowned during the lesson. /:

Berenice
03-24-2014, 07:01 AM
I had a dream where I adopted a black child because I felt bad for it and it grew really fast until it was my age , I didn't really like him tho as much as I liked my cousin. Anyways we were going to the store with my brother and sister also my cousins were there too. There was now way to get there so we were walking on the rail road tracks which were right next to the stores. Then there was a train. It as coming really fast so we all jumped off, unfortunately my cousin didn't make it...after the train passed she was still alive:yeah: and then the worst part happened. She caught on fire because gasoline fell on her so she was on fire(I'm crying right now while I'm typing this) the fire was pink and she was screaming! I ran up to her and I put a blanket on her to put off the flames but it was to late:cry:. She didn't make it...

Then I said this in my dream "why couldn't it be my son" the black guy(not trying to be racist)

dingle400
03-24-2014, 07:30 AM

The physical pain you get is there first, e.g lying on your arm and cutting off circulation. This is what I have found affects dreams and makes you feel sore after.

darksnake99
03-25-2014, 08:10 PM
I don't understand how you people remember your dreams. The subconscious mind doesn't normally communicate with the conscious one. All I can remember about my dreams are that they are really weird.

mrthadawee
03-25-2014, 08:38 PM
I have also learned how to control your dreams, and yes I also feel pain in my dreams (believe me, I know what pain feels like already, let alone in my dreams)

we dream every night, but we don't usually remember our dreams, within 5 minutes of waking up you forget most of your dream, so people sometimes write a dream diary, I remember one vivid and pretty awesome dream.

Me and 7 of my friends were on a camping trip, we climbed a hill and set up camp, then we all hear this loud scream, I hear a voice inside my head "Dude you're dreaming, check your hands"
I did and they were glowing, I saw loads of people storm up the hill with swords, Seeing as I could control the dream I flew up and Practically fus roh da'd all of the people away although I shouted "BARUK KHAZAD!" (I have must have been playing too much lord of the rings online that night).

Yeah but OPs dream sounded sad man...

PS: I sometimes get weird feelings of deja vu, I remember a fragment of a dream (like sitting in school, and the teacher talking) then it actually happens, once I actually ended someones sentence because they said it in the dream, but this happens rarely.

PPS: Has anyone heard of astral projection? It's like lucid dreaming taken to a whole new level!

Vampireboy000
03-26-2014, 02:43 PM
i even have lucid day dreams but they arent night mares unfortunatley most of the. are in school.... XD.

i had a crazy lucid dream once it goes like this:
i woke up to find a stranger talking to my parents im like "who is he?" my parents dont reply and then the wierdness begins:i start seeing huge bugs in my room and all over the house and keep biting me and i really feel the pain.then i find a cute little sandshrew (a pokemon) in my room and i take it to my parents and im like "can i keep it?" they r like yea sure! then the stranger screams crazily and i woke up.then after i woke up i still felt the bugs bite pain.then i was like: DaFudge just happened

Havoc
03-27-2014, 12:46 AM
I get weird dreams were I can't explain them no matter how hard I try. I can remember them just not explain them........ Creepy
PS: the only things I can recall are elephants and mazes from it..

LittleSirP
03-27-2014, 01:21 AM
I have also learned how to control your dreams, and yes I also feel pain in my dreams (believe me, I know what pain feels like already, let alone in my dreams)

we dream every night, but we don't usually remember our dreams, within 5 minutes of waking up you forget most of your dream, so people sometimes write a dream diary, I remember one vivid and pretty awesome dream.

Me and 7 of my friends were on a camping trip, we climbed a hill and set up camp, then we all hear this loud scream, I hear a voice inside my head "Dude you're dreaming, check your hands"
I did and they were glowing, I saw loads of people storm up the hill with swords, Seeing as I could control the dream I flew up and Practically fus roh da'd all of the people away although I shouted "BARUK KHAZAD!" (I have must have been playing too much lord of the rings online that night).

Yeah but OPs dream sounded sad man...

PS: I sometimes get weird feelings of deja vu, I remember a fragment of a dream (like sitting in school, and the teacher talking) then it actually happens, once I actually ended someones sentence because they said it in the dream, but this happens rarely.

PPS: Has anyone heard of astral projection? It's like lucid dreaming taken to a whole new level!

Yes, I actually have a diary, but I don't list it down there.
I just look for an object with significance in the dream and I just somehow... Put it on there.
When I look at it, it reminds me of the whole thing, but it's not clear.
There are parts that you don't remember, but that's normal.
The object has to be in the dream, and it already brings me to the image of the actual dream.
It's really weird... I don't even understand how I do that.
-Little

Megazork
03-27-2014, 01:29 AM
I once had a really freaky dream that I was inside a guillotine. It would come swooping down and stop right next to my neck, not killing me but filling me with intense fear. It tense ever so closely. I could see that I was in a stadium with people cheering and booing. They were throwing stones at me. I could feel it in the dream. Instantly I knew I was dreaming but I couldn't wake myself up.

GBAGamer
03-27-2014, 01:32 AM
I once had a really freaky dream that I was inside a guillotine. It would come swooping down and stop right next to my neck, not killing me but filling me with intense fear. It tense ever so closely. I could see that I was in a stadium with people cheering and booing. They were throwing stones at me. I could feel it in the dream. Instantly I knew I was dreaming but I couldn't wake myself up.

YOU DUMBDUMB! You know that if you know that your dreaming. You can lucid dream! #MakePoptarts

mcfinny
03-27-2014, 01:59 AM
I Had A Dream Once I Was Eating Bacon Then The Other Pieces Attacked Me And I Used The Knife To Cut Them But They Just Multiplied Thats Why I Dont Eat Bacon That Much

Tech
03-27-2014, 02:09 AM
Well this was really scary now he's dead the dream I had, had Michael Jackson in it and he was in front of me then he was like dead and he had 2 guys beside him and I was so scared I went to the sewers and that was the end.

teemumu12345
03-29-2014, 02:34 PM
In my lucid dreams, I pray everytime at the end and wake up, I feel like i'm capable of ending a dream ._.

darksnake99
03-29-2014, 03:49 PM
I did all this stuff you guys said about controlling your dreams, and I remembered my dream last night for like the first time in a year. -_-
I also found out that when I stay up late playing video games, it effects my dream. For example, I played Borderlands 2 late last night, and when I went to sleep I dreamed I was being chased by a horde of psychos.

GtKid
03-29-2014, 04:32 PM
In my dream I mostly fight evil like witches and ghost
It's really scary but some how I defeat them