PDA

View Full Version : How to win ANY argument! Even with Shikaru!

GBAGamer
03-24-2014, 12:43 AM
This is a how to guide on how to win any argument on any forum!

The first step is to proceed to call them names. Stupid,poo-poo head, and dumbo are all great ways to win!
The second step is a very cautious procedure. Look at theyre post and find stuff to criticize about them!
The third step is kick em while they're down. If they're post doesn't make any sense or is a lame comeback. That's the sign of weakness! THEN YOU USE UR FINISHING MOVE AGAINST THEM! This is how I won all my arguments! HAH! This guide is the ultimate wiki on how to win a argument on the forums!

(I never actually won an argument b4)

sonofabeach
03-24-2014, 12:45 AM
Also making fun of things that care a lot to them helps! Thanks for the advice!:hat:

COLTONROCKO
03-24-2014, 12:45 AM
Thanks for the tip!

Brennanber
03-24-2014, 03:32 AM
This is a how to guide on how to win any argument on any forum!

The first step is to proceed to call them names. Stupid,poo-poo head, and dumbo are all great ways to win!
The second step is a very cautious procedure. Look at theyre post and find stuff to criticize about them!
The third step is kick em while they're down. If they're post doesn't make any sense or is a lame comeback. That's the sign of weakness! THEN YOU USE UR FINISHING MOVE AGAINST THEM! This is how I won all my arguments! HAH! This guide is the ultimate wiki on how to win a argument on the forums!

Insulting personally to the other person is game over... you have it the other way around.

It shows a sign that you can no longer support your side of the argument, and is desperate to say anything.

Hieu8102
03-24-2014, 03:35 AM
No offense to people, but they should like at this before they argue with Shikaru..maybe Shikaru himself should check this out. :whistling:

This is a great guide, but I don't think I'll be using it this often. Thumbs up.

l0l
03-24-2014, 12:33 PM
Most of these are signs of immaturity.

mcfinny
03-24-2014, 02:10 PM
Call Him Black Gay

Kdabra
03-24-2014, 02:17 PM
Call Him Black Gay

Wow you're d0uche

(Sorry but you're very annoying,
Just like your singauture)

Brennanber
03-24-2014, 11:55 PM
Most of these are signs of immaturity.

Precisely why this guide is false.

GBAGamer
03-25-2014, 12:06 AM
Precisely why this guide is false.

This guide is a hundred percent currect. Becuz I called my brother stupid and he left me alone .-.

Triforce
03-25-2014, 12:29 AM

I understood the joke(assuming it was one, you can never tell with GBAGamer), but I'd like to say: No surprise there.

GBAGamer
03-25-2014, 01:02 AM
I understood the joke(assuming it was one, you can never tell with GBAGamer), but I'd like to say: No surprise there.

What do you mean you can never tell with me .-.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow you're d0uche

(Sorry but you're very annoying,
Just like your singauture)

His signature isn't annoying .-.