PDA

View Full Version : What to do in a plane crash 101

syrup
03-24-2014, 02:27 AM
If you ever find yourself in the situation where you crash, then try this:

Keep your tray table up, unless you have some sandvich, food is 1# priority

Make sure you do not lose you grip on reality, unless you hear the voices, then you want to lose your sanity

Grab clothes from your luggage (If you don't have any, "borrow" some," and use them for a home-made parachute.

Break open then emergency door, (might need approval from cockpit to open the door) and jump out (also take all the dirt seeds you can)

Scream very loud, so they know your not dead, or very very serious, like a serious rocks, and that's serious

Open you chute, if fails to open, (DISCLAIMER: NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR PREVENTION OF DEATH)

If it does open, try to avoid an open flames or metal, and if you're lucky enough, you can see a flying turtle, while you see rainbows trail behind

What to do when you land:

If you land in the ocean, beware of any dangers that could but you at risk, but also watch out for lazor cats, their very common in aquatic wildlife. Try to ride a robot shark and trick it out with your rainbow T-rex.

If you land on any land, make sure you have something to eat, like a super cookie, but turns out, it's not really super, just a cookie, unless you eat yourself, but even you might taste good, or you might taste bad, like, manure bad.

If you land in air, then you might be lagging, try logging off and logging in again, or you just found out you can freeze time and you are insane. Also, if your plane disappears, then you might not exist because someone thought it would be funny to mess with a time travel.

How to surive:

Make a checkpoint and boom, live forever, or, you could just work hard, pay your dues, create shelter, create a stable food source, and start farming with a sense of self accomplishment, or you could scam the pants off the villagers, and be real mean about it.

V.01 New information:

How to be rescued:

Create a fire out by applying flammable substances while supplying a heat source, you could use an open fire, or the hot breath from the people at the drama sub-forum.

Patience is a virtue, make sure you keep your fire going for any incoming rescue planes, but hide it from the lazor cats, because they love fire for some reason, they say and quote, "BZZZZTTT meow!"

If you see any plane in your area, be sure to get their attention, like throwing stones at them, and trying to kill them, because you have lost your civilization and still keep trying to stay sane (Or insane)

If you have followed these steps correctly, then you survived a plane crash! Cheers to you!

GBAGamer
03-24-2014, 02:28 AM

Make sure you do not lose you grip on reality, unless you hear the voices, then you want to lose your sanity

Grab clothes from your luggage (If you don't have any, "borrow" some," and use them for a home-made parachute.

Break open then emergency door, (might need approval from cockpit to open the door) and jump out (also take all the dirr seeds you can)

Scream very loud, so they know your not dead, or very very serious, like a serious rocks, and that's serious

Open you chute, if fails to open, (DISCLAIMER: NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR PREVENTION OF DEATH)

If it does open, try to avoid an open flames or metal, and if you're lucky enough, you can see a flying turtle, while you see rainbows trail behind

If you land in the ocean, beware of any dangers that could but you at risk, but also watch out for lazor cats, their very common in aquatic wildlife.

If you land on any land, make sure you have something to eat, like a super cookie, but turns out, it's not really super, just a cookie, unless you eat yourself, but even you might taste good

If you land in air, then you might be lagging, try logging off and logging in again.

How to surive:

Make a checkpoint and boom, live forever.
So when I get on the island will I have to live like bear grills and drink my own pee?

syrup
03-24-2014, 02:35 AM
So when I get on the island will I have to live like bear grills and drink my own pee?

No, you must remember, you can hunt and consume lazor cats for vital nutrients.

GBAGamer
03-24-2014, 02:36 AM
No, you must remember, you can hunt and consume lazor cats for vital nutrients.

But pee has nutrients.

syrup
03-24-2014, 02:45 AM
But pee has nutrients.

You would still need protein, and though it does have some nutrition, it could lead to dehydration, sodium chloride is of course common salt, but all chlorides are corrosive

Ya got be a bit realistic

GBAGamer
03-24-2014, 02:48 AM
You would still need protein, and though it does have some nutrition, it could lead to dehydration, sodium chloride is of course common salt, but all chlorides are corrosive

Ya got be a bit realistic

But bear grylls said I'll grow up big and strong if I drink 3 ounces a day.

syrup
03-24-2014, 02:53 AM
But bear grylls said I'll grow up big and strong if I drink 3 ounces a day.

Follow your dreams..

HEADLINE'S: MALE FOUND DEAD DUE TO DEHYDRATION, NOW UNDER FURTHER INVESTATGATION, POSSIBLE MOTIVE, NOTE LEFT SAID, "I must follow my dreams, so I will drink my" (Discontinued) READ MORE ON PAGE A4

Brennanber
03-24-2014, 03:43 AM

Break open then emergency door, (might need approval from cockpit to open the door) and jump out (also take all the dirr seeds you can)

If you land in the ocean, beware of any dangers that could but you at risk, but also watch out for lazor cats, their very common in aquatic wildlife. Try to ride a robot shark and trick it out with your rainbow T-rex.

If you land on any land, make sure you have something to eat, like a super cookie, but turns out, it's not really super, just a cookie, unless you eat yourself, but even you might taste good, or you might taste bad, like, manure bad.

If you land in air, then you might be lagging, try logging off and logging in again, or you just found out you can freeze time and you are insane.

How to surive:

Make a checkpoint and boom, live forever, you you could just work hard, pay your dues, create shelter, create a stable food source, and start farming with a sense of self accomplishment, or you could scam the pants off the villagers, and be real mean about it.

Wow thanks! This guide came in handy when my plane crashed. Before I read this guide I had no idea what to do with my robotic shark!
5 stars!:D

l0l
03-24-2014, 12:38 PM
Guide Volume II: Rust

Test your survival skills

Timewarper
03-24-2014, 12:50 PM
What if the plane disappears?

Then make a new one out of clothes.

Timewarper
03-24-2014, 12:56 PM
What if the plane was Malaysian and it disappeared with you?

Then blame the pilots, and swim to a forsaken land, which contains giant rainbow pooping ostriches!

Lenz
03-25-2014, 11:37 PM
This is definitely one of the more interesting guides I've seen on these forums.. :D

Dodo Wizard
03-26-2014, 01:31 AM

Protip: Pee tastes nasty. Trust me.

(Most people have eaten something gross around the age of 6, right? Right???)

BlanketNinja
03-26-2014, 03:35 AM
Protip: Pee tastes nasty. Trust me.

(Most people have eaten something gross around the age of 6, right? Right???)

No pee taste delicious, especially when your stranded on a desolate island and you are a ninja who wears a blanket as a cloak. Yup been stranded for around 5 years.

mcfinny
03-26-2014, 03:37 AM
Just be Calm And Wait For A Ship To Pass And Make A Comossion

[Goldshard]
03-26-2014, 04:24 AM

Break open then emergency door, (might need approval from cockpit to open the door) and jump out (also take all the dirt seeds you can)

If you land in air, then you might be lagging, try logging off and logging in again, or you just found out you can freeze time and you are insane. Also, if your plane disappears, then you might not exist because someone thought it would be funny to mess with a time travel.

How to surive:

Make a checkpoint and boom, live forever, or, you could just work hard, pay your dues, create shelter, create a stable food source, and start farming with a sense of self accomplishment, or you could scam the pants off the villagers, and be real mean about it.

V.01 New information:

How to be rescued:

Create a fire out by applying flammable substances while supplying a heat source, you could use an open fire, or the hot breath from the people at the drama sub-forum.

Patience is a virtue, make sure you keep your fire going for any incoming rescue planes, but hide it from the lazor cats, because they love fire for some reason, they say and quote, "BZZZZTTT meow!"

If you see any plane in your area, be sure to get their attention, like throwing stones at them, and trying to kill them, because you have lost your civilization and still keep trying to stay sane (Or insane)

If you have followed these steps correctly, then you survived a plane crash! Cheers to you!

Omg! A robot shark just zapped the plane
I was flying in! I died and my checkpoint didn't work... I'm sueing you.