PDA

View Full Version : World War 3- All your coverage about the crisis in Ukraine

Flamehound
03-25-2014, 12:38 AM
Hello guys! Hope you've heard World War 3 might start if the U.S, doesn't pull the ships out of the Black Sea... 1 Ukrainian soldier has already been killed. Will this be the start of World War 3? Post your thoughts and if you have no idea what I'm talking about or unsure what the crisis in Ukraine is, I will explain everything.

Brennanber
03-25-2014, 01:23 AM
That one death was not ordered by the opposing side.

Flamehound
03-25-2014, 01:26 AM
It was a cause of the Ukrainian stubborn government. Did you know that the whole entire West Ukrainian Army is Pro-Russian? All the civilians in Ukraine are Pro-Russian.

Lenz
03-25-2014, 01:28 AM
I doubt anything serious will happen, besides Ukraine just staying pissed at the US for a while. ;p

No offense to anyone from Ukraine, though. Hug?

Brennanber
03-25-2014, 03:03 AM
It was a cause of the Ukrainian stubborn government. Did you know that the whole entire West Ukrainian Army is Pro-Russian? All the civilians in Ukraine are Pro-Russian.

The death was not ordered by the army. That is what I said. If you interpreted it differently than I intended then its not exactly my fault.

Zedoy
03-26-2014, 03:15 PM
World War 3 will basically begin by religion. If you are a christian, we will be martyred and be force to worship Satan. They will blame that Religion started the war so it is coming soon since Illuminati (Anti-Christ) is spreading now. And for Catholics, please don't worship idols, it's just so wrong. Why would you worship an item if God is actually a spirit.
Catholic is also not a Chrsitian group/religion. It is Pagan since they worship idols. Sorry if this offends any of my catholic brothers and sisters. Or even my brothers and sisters of the Philippines.

You shall be BORN AGAIN to see our Father's kingdom. -John3