PDA

View Full Version : Breaking Bad

HeisenBeard
03-25-2014, 07:33 PM
Anybody here watches Breaking Bad? I just finished the series and im really sad that there isnt more /cry

darksnake99
03-25-2014, 08:07 PM
Uh, you shouldn't talk about illegal substances in your signature.

HeisenBeard
03-25-2014, 08:17 PM
Uh, you shouldn't talk about illegal substances in your signature.

Deal with it :D

AngelSwag
03-25-2014, 08:18 PM
Deal with it :D

Don't blame him if anything bad happens, then. :D

HeisenBeard
03-25-2014, 08:19 PM
Don't blame him if anything bad happens, then. :D

I am Heisenberg after all!

AngelSwag
03-25-2014, 08:19 PM
I am Heisenberg after all!

What's that supposed to mean?

HeisenBeard
03-25-2014, 08:21 PM
What's that supposed to mean?

Quote from Walter White aka Heisenberg: Walter White: Who are you talking to right now? Who is it you think you see? Do you know how much I make a year? I mean, even if I told you, you wouldn't believe it. Do you know what would happen if I suddenly decided to stop going into work? A business big enough that it could be listed on the NASDAQ goes belly up. Disappears! It ceases to exist without me. No, you clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not in danger, Skyler. I am the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!

AngelSwag
03-25-2014, 08:24 PM
Quote from Walter White aka Heisenberg: Walter White: Who are you talking to right now? Who is it you think you see? Do you know how much I make a year? I mean, even if I told you, you wouldn't believe it. Do you know what would happen if I suddenly decided to stop going into work? A business big enough that it could be listed on the NASDAQ goes belly up. Disappears! It ceases to exist without me. No, you clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not in danger, Skyler. I am the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!

Okay then, let's see you as a person that's dangerous when you're punished/banned?

HeisenBeard
03-25-2014, 08:25 PM
Okay then, let's see you as a person that's dangerous when you're punished/banned?

I doubt that...

AngelSwag
03-25-2014, 08:30 PM
I doubt that...

Doubt what? The fact of you probably getting banned for throwing in a illegal drug name in a forum that 8 year olds are in? Hahah, btw, Breaking Bad shouldn't be talked about in a forum that kids are in, as you obviously know, breaking bad has inappropriate content. Take that as an advice...

HeisenBeard
03-25-2014, 08:33 PM
Well thats why i made a thread about it. Only the people who want to see the Breaking Bad content should click on it, not some 8 year old kids...

AngelSwag
03-25-2014, 08:37 PM
Well thats why i made a thread about it. Only the people who want to see the Breaking Bad content should click on it, not some 8 year old kids...

Hah, have you ever been an 8 year old? 8 year olds like to pick into things they shouldn't pick into. If you're older than 8, you should've known this.

mrthadawee
03-25-2014, 08:39 PM
Anybody here watches Breaking Bad? I just finished the series and im really sad that there isnt more /cry

http://laughingsquid.com/wp-content/uploads/breaking_ned_by_akadoom-d5ebypc.jpeg

HeisenBeard
03-25-2014, 08:45 PM
http://laughingsquid.com/wp-content/uploads/breaking_ned_by_akadoom-d5ebypc.jpeg

Finally a normal person :D

AngelSwag
03-25-2014, 08:46 PM
Finally a normal person :D

What do you mean by,"normal person"?

HeisenBeard
03-25-2014, 08:47 PM
What do you mean by,"normal person"?

Goddamit can you just chill out?

AngelSwag
03-25-2014, 08:49 PM
Goddamit can you just chill out?

I am chill, the question is," are you"?

HeisenBeard
03-25-2014, 08:51 PM
I started this Thread to look for Breaking Bad fans, not haters...

AngelSwag
03-25-2014, 08:54 PM
I started this Thread to look for Breaking Bad fans, not haters...

I'm not a hater. I'm simply throwing in facts, like it or not, the truth has to be heard.

HeisenBeard
03-25-2014, 08:55 PM
Well you can't arrest a man for something he hasn't done, wheres the evidence?

AngelSwag
03-25-2014, 08:56 PM
Well you can't arrest a man for something he hasn't done, wheres the evidence?

Specification, please?

Brys
03-25-2014, 09:07 PM
The forums..

AngelSwag
03-25-2014, 09:17 PM
The forums..

Uhhnmmm...?

Brys
03-25-2014, 09:21 PM
Uhhnmmm...?

I'm not saying you're wrong but how Heisen is calling you a hater and stuff and you guys keep going back and forth.

AngelSwag
03-25-2014, 09:27 PM
I'm not saying you're wrong but how Heisen is calling you a hater and stuff and you guys keep going back and forth.

Oh, okay...:)

HeisenBeard
03-25-2014, 09:29 PM
We all good now?

AngelSwag
03-25-2014, 09:31 PM
We all good now?

Sure, but I think you should change your location...I don't think it's appropriate...

HeisenBeard
03-25-2014, 09:32 PM
I wish i could but this maniac guy won't let me out of the Lab!

Brys
03-25-2014, 09:35 PM
We all good now?

Sure, but I think you should change your location...I don't think it's appropriate...

I think I just stopped some drama! *pats self on back*

AngelSwag
03-25-2014, 09:37 PM
I wish i could but this maniac guy won't let me out of the Lab!

Stop joking around and think about changing it, it ain't appropriate.

Lenz
03-25-2014, 09:45 PM
That went a bit too far.

More on the correct topic of this thread, no, I haven't seen Breaking Bad. I've heard it's good though - if you can handle it. It's definitely a very explicit show.

HeisenBeard
03-25-2014, 09:51 PM
That went a bit too far.

More on the correct topic of this thread, no, I haven't seen Breaking Bad. I've heard it's good though - if you can handle it. It's definitely a very explicit show.

Yeah! Btw i checked your Indie Horror game and it Seems legit :D

RUDeadYet9
03-25-2014, 10:32 PM
Say my name.
Old profile -.-

Eyedea
03-25-2014, 10:45 PM
Pretty sure its not a big deal. If its allowed in game why not on the forums. Its not like he's telling people to do it or anything.

Spoilers for breaking bad (dont know how to add them)

The ending was amazing! How he took out all the Neo-Nazi people and Lydia! One of my favorite shows ever! You should check out game of thrones, there is a lot of nudity in that show though.

GBAGamer
03-25-2014, 10:54 PM
Joking and making a meth lab in growtopia is NOT cool. I don't care if Seth thinks its ok. It's immature and offensive. Once somebody takes meth it's addicting. It can cause one to make bad choices. Such as
Rape,Murder,Attacking other civilians, etc it is not cool no matter how many times you try to twist it around. Because there have been some reports of children on meth or other drugs.

Eyedea
03-25-2014, 11:10 PM
Joking and making a meth lab in growtopia is NOT cool. I don't care if Seth thinks its ok. It's immature and offensive. Once somebody takes meth it's addicting. It can cause one to make bad choices. Such as
Rape,Murder,Attacking other civilians, etc it is not cool no matter how many times you try to twist it around. Because there have been some reports of children on meth or other drugs.

I don't see how saying the word meth will make kids go out and use the drug. If anything they will look it up and see the damages it does to your body. I don't see how children playing growtopia will be able to get a hold of meth anyways.

AngelSwag
03-25-2014, 11:14 PM
I don't see how saying the word meth will make kids go out and use the drug. If anything they will look it up and see the damages it does to your body. I don't see how children playing growtopia will be able to get a hold of meth anyways.

He never said kids will go out and use meth just because someone said,"meth". Reread his post...

Lenz
03-25-2014, 11:16 PM

I don't think it's that much of a problem, you're saying it's bad because kids might go try it. While it may be bad in other ways, it definitely isn't in the way you're thinking, since you don't just go to the store and buy it. I wouldn't know where to begin looking, if I was a kid who was interested in it for whatever reason.

Sad to see a thread about a popular TV show turn into a heated argument about the influence of meth.. let's just end it here, okay? ;p

GBAGamer
03-25-2014, 11:26 PM
I don't think it's that much of a problem, you're saying it's bad because kids might go try it. While it may be bad in other ways, it definitely isn't in the way you're thinking, since you don't just go to the store and buy it. I wouldn't know where to begin looking, if I was a kid who was interested in it for whatever reason.

Sad to see a thread about a popular TV show turn into a heated argument about the influence of meth.. let's just end it here, okay? ;p

I'm not only talking about Children. Well. It's easy to get ahold of meth these days. And you know how?
THE INTERNET. Lemme just look something up to see if I'm correct.

Lenz
03-25-2014, 11:34 PM
I'm not only talking about Children. Well. It's easy to get ahold of meth these days. And you know how?
THE INTERNET. Lemme just look something up to see if I'm correct.

Yes, because young children possess the knowledge and the credit card number required to order things from shipping sites.

:p

GBAGamer
03-25-2014, 11:47 PM
Yes, because young children possess the knowledge and the credit card number required to order things from shipping sites.

:p

Uh uh (looks for nice comeback) WAIT. I didn't mean young people. I meant 15-16 year olds who are to young for meth.

Lenz
03-25-2014, 11:52 PM
Uh uh (looks for nice comeback) WAIT. I didn't mean young people. I meant 15-16 year olds who are to young for meth.

Ah, yes. Now I see your point. ;p

Hopefully the teenagers of our generation will be smarter than to get involved in drugs, though. I can't say the same for some students at my school, unfortunately.

Eyedea
03-26-2014, 12:04 AM

Again I don't see a relation to what you do/build in growtopia to real life. Plus its pretty hard to get meth over the internet, you have to be dumb enough to get it off the internet since it is illegal and cops are all over that.

Dodo Wizard
03-26-2014, 06:27 PM
I watched a few episodes, now with it ended, I've been trying to get around to watching the rest of it.

Abdolhai talebi
03-26-2014, 07:59 PM
Breaking bad is awesome,I Realy liked the first and last episode's.
Also Cant wait till "Better Call Saul" comes out,but sadly we need to wait more than a year for it.

HeisenBeard
03-26-2014, 08:14 PM
Breaking bad is awesome,I Realy liked the first and last episode's.
Also Cant wait till "Better Call Saul" comes out,but sadly we need to wait more than a year for it.

Yeah! Can't wait for it! He is my most positive character in Breaking Bad lol