PDA

View Full Version : What is up with my cousin?

lolgal96
03-26-2014, 02:07 AM
My cousin has been acting REALLY bad lately. First, she made a call to the police to report me killed. Second, she took the battery and the SD card out of my camera and HID them from me! She can't be trusted around anything! .-.

Lenz
03-26-2014, 02:18 AM
I bet brennanber can relate.

Yeah, that first one is pretty odd.

DemonBoii
03-26-2014, 02:19 AM
Thats weird and if your making this up please dont do it again because calling the police of someone dead isnt something to joke about if your cousin did that the cops would track the phone and would be at wherever you are really fast whether he/she said he/she was joking or not.

COLTONROCKO
03-26-2014, 02:35 AM
But... why would you make a thread about it?

Idk, that's just weird how all this stuff is happening to you and your sitting around and typing what happened...

Like Demon said, Don't fake call the police, it is not funny.. the cops are here to protect people.. not get dealer with prank calles..

lolgal96
03-26-2014, 11:18 AM
But... why would you make a thread about it?

Idk, that's just weird how all this stuff is happening to you and your sitting around and typing what happened...

Like Demon said, Don't fake call the police, it is not funny.. the cops are here to protect people.. not get dealer with prank calles..

My cousin fake called a few days ago, and when the non-emergency number called I gave the phone to my mom. That's how we found out she prank called. The cops showed up and smacked her. JK. But they scared her into being good. But she still isn't good.

l0l
03-26-2014, 12:31 PM
You're probably making this up, or she has some serious psychological such as schizophrenia. Was she acting moody lately? You might need to consult with a psychiatrist.

lolgal96
03-26-2014, 06:31 PM
You're probably making this up, or she has some serious psychological such as schizophrenia. Was she acting moody lately? You might need to consult with a psychiatrist.

Her mom and dad are getting divorced.

lolgal96
03-26-2014, 09:49 PM
UPDATE: THE LITTLE "FEMALE DOG" FED MY FREAKING CAMERA BATTERY TO THE DOGS! MY BRAND NEW CAMERA'S BATTERY! Sorry for shouting. But my dog could have gotten KILLED by trying to eat the battery! My mom found it and it was on FIRE! MY COUSIN SUCKS!

imbabe
03-26-2014, 10:02 PM
Aww Sorry bout that! She needs help..

Megazork
03-26-2014, 10:04 PM
UPDATE: THE LITTLE "FEMALE DOG" FED MY FREAKING CAMERA BATTERY TO THE DOGS! MY BRAND NEW CAMERA'S BATTERY! Sorry for shouting. But my dog could have gotten KILLED by trying to eat the battery! My mom found it and it was on FIRE! MY COUSIN SUCKS!

How old is she?

lolgal96
03-26-2014, 10:45 PM
How old is she?

She's ten years old.

- - - Updated - - -

Aww Sorry bout that! She needs help..

I agree with you.

Megazork
03-26-2014, 10:47 PM
[QUOTE=lolgal96;440974]She's ten years old.
/QUOTE]

10 years old?!?!?!

If i were to do that when i was 10, i would get disciplined so hard, i would be sore for months.

She needs DISCIPLINE. Do you have any idea her motives for doing so?

EasykGT
03-26-2014, 10:54 PM
your 10 year old cousin is Crazyyy :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

DemonBoii
03-26-2014, 11:58 PM
I think your faking all of this.

For starters you said the cops came to your house and slapped your cousin then you said JK you shoudlnt jk about that.

2nd How did she get your camera battery it should be somewhere safe. And a dog wouldnt just see the battery and instantly eat it she would of had to put her hand in the dogs throat and shove it in the dogs mouth.

lolgal96
03-27-2014, 01:08 AM
I think your faking all of this.

For starters you said the cops came to your house and slapped your cousin then you said JK you shoudlnt jk about that.

2nd How did she get your camera battery it should be somewhere safe. And a dog wouldnt just see the battery and instantly eat it she would of had to put her hand in the dogs throat and shove it in the dogs mouth.

I'm not faking it. She has mental problems. She dropped it out the door, and my dog eats EVERYTHING, so she grabbed it. Why would I lie about my dog almost getting killed? Why would I lie about the cops showing up? She got my camera battery because this darn kid stalks my every move! She took my camera's battery out and threw it out the door. But the cops really did scare my cousin straight, didn't work. Don't accuse me of lying just because I'm 12 years old. Not all 12 year olds are liars, you know.
PS: You're*

Megazork
03-27-2014, 01:12 AM
I'm not faking it. She has mental problems. She dropped it out the door, and my dog eats EVERYTHING, so she grabbed it. Why would I lie about my dog almost getting killed? Why would I lie about the cops showing up? She got my camera battery because this darn kid stalks my every move! She took my camera's battery out and threw it out the door. But the cops really did scare my cousin straight, didn't work. Don't accuse me of lying just because I'm 12 years old. Not all 12 year olds are liars, you know.
PS: You're*

You hold the little brat down and yell in her face 2 hours straight. Or tie her to a chair and play Growtopia while she struggles.

/TROLL

lolgal96
03-27-2014, 01:13 AM
[QUOTE=lolgal96;440974]She's ten years old.
/QUOTE]

10 years old?!?!?!

If i were to do that when i was 10, i would get disciplined so hard, i would be sore for months.

She needs DISCIPLINE. Do you have any idea her motives for doing so?

She's too old to be told that she actually broke the camera itself, and I'm not gonna slap her! She loves to hang out with me after school, because her father is unable to afford daycare for 3 kids being a single parent. So the two that don't have school go to my other uncle's house, and the ten year old comes to my house. At first things were great, then the 911 call occurred. She throws random things out my door so she can kill my dogs with plastic and camera batteries, and she hid my SD card and my camera battery the other night probably so she could kill my dogs with it the next day. But I spotted it, lucky I wanted to make a video :) THEN, my mom comes to me with a smoking lithium ion battery, my camera's battery! This happened today. We tossed out the battery and we sent that kid home quicker than ever. We WANTED to get rid of her. The only thing I can think of is make her go to my other uncle's house, but that's all.
Also DemonBoii is being a jerk, don't listen to him.

- - - Updated - - -

You hold the little brat down and yell in her face 2 hours straight. Or tie her to a chair and play Growtopia while she struggles.

/TROLL

More like Minecraft. I lost my interest in growtopia after getting scammed from my raptor.

Megazork
03-27-2014, 01:16 AM
[QUOTE=Megazork;440982]

She's too old to be told that she actually broke the camera itself, and I'm not gonna slap her! She loves to hang out with me after school, because her father is unable to afford daycare for 3 kids being a single parent. So the two that don't have school go to my other uncle's house, and the ten year old comes to my house. At first things were great, then the 911 call occurred. She throws random things out my door so she can kill my dogs with plastic and camera batteries, and she hid my SD card and my camera battery the other night probably so she could kill my dogs with it the next day. But I spotted it, lucky I wanted to make a video :) THEN, my mom comes to me with a smoking lithium ion battery, my camera's battery! This happened today. We tossed out the battery and we sent that kid home quicker than ever. We WANTED to get rid of her. The only thing I can think of is make her go to my other uncle's house, but that's all.

- - - Updated - - -

More like Minecraft. I lost my interest in growtopia after getting scammed from my raptor.

Well do something to apprehend her and restrain her from doing anything. Like lock the door or hide all your stuff somewhere.

Havoc
03-27-2014, 01:21 AM
[QUOTE=Megazork;440982]

- - - Updated - - -

I think she's just growing up.

GBAGamer
03-27-2014, 01:23 AM
My little brother dipped twix in ketchup and ate it. You think that's not a little f***** up?

lolgal96
03-27-2014, 01:26 AM
[QUOTE=lolgal96;441175]

I think she's just growing up.

She was a spawn of Satan when she was really little, she's a spawn of Satan again T.T

Havoc
03-27-2014, 01:28 AM
My little brother dipped twix in ketchup and ate it. You think that's not a little f***** up?

Thats must have tasted good.

- - - Updated - - -

[QUOTE=Havoc;441194]

She was a spawn of Satan when she was really little, she's a spawn of Satan again T.T

I think that helping her get rid of this "satan-like actions" by helping her through it might help rather than just giving up on her.

lolgal96
03-27-2014, 02:13 AM

How old is he?

- - - Updated - - -

Thats must have tasted good.

- - - Updated - - -

[QUOTE=lolgal96;441211]

I think that helping her get rid of this "satan-like actions" by helping her through it might help rather than just giving up on her.

I tried by talking to her about the fact that it's OK that her mom and dad are splitting up, but it didn't work.

Havoc
03-27-2014, 02:18 AM
How old is he?

- - - Updated - - -

[QUOTE=Havoc;441212]Thats must have tasted good.

- - - Updated - - -

I tried by talking to her about the fact that it's OK that her mom and dad are splitting up, but it didn't work.

I would ask your parents if they can talk to her about why has she been acting like this. If that doesn't work discipline will work.

lolgal96
03-27-2014, 12:34 PM
[QUOTE=lolgal96;441265]How old is he?

- - - Updated - - -

I would ask your parents if they can talk to her about why has she been acting like this. If that doesn't work discipline will work.

God, I hope it works. Lucky for me, I'm sick today so she isn't allowed in my room.