PDA

View Full Version : Getting to know me!!!!

iSweg
03-26-2014, 09:09 PM
hi guys it's me iSweg from growtopia I just started a forums account and I'm TannerBeats cousin.Iplay tanked and growtopia.Feel free to contact me on growtopia for any specific reason.If u here any threads about me scamming just ignore them because there fake.If u see me give me a shoutout.Have fun on growtopia and please thank Seth and Hamumu for making growtopia..

Lenz
03-26-2014, 09:37 PM
Hi!

10chars

Brennanber
03-26-2014, 09:42 PM
Hi!
10chars

Hai! 10characters

Snuckle
03-26-2014, 10:28 PM
hi guys it's me iSweg from growtopia I just started a forums account and I'm TannerBeats cousin.Iplay tanked and growtopia.Feel free to contact me on growtopia for any specific reason.If u here any threads about me scamming just ignore them because there fake.If u see me give me a shoutout.Have fun on growtopia and please thank Seth and Hamumu for making growtopia..
Hello!:wave:

imbabe
03-26-2014, 10:35 PM
Welcome to the Growtopia Forums

Here is a thread to help you get started

http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?62056-Dear-new-forum-members

AntoDecay
03-26-2014, 10:42 PM

Welcome iSweg!!

:wave::hat: