PDA

View Full Version : Clash Of Clans beginner.

Tech
03-27-2014, 01:19 AM
Hey I'm new to Clash Of Clans. I found this game on the App Store. Does anyone know how to play when your a beginner? I had an account that was super OP but it got erased for some reason. Well, I don't have the clan castle so don't spam clans at me. Ok bye......

Luto3636
03-27-2014, 01:21 AM
Hey I'm new to Clash Of Clans. I found this game on the App Store. Does anyone know how to play when your a beginner? I had an account that was super OP but it got erased for some reason. Well, I don't have the clan castle so don't spam clans at me. Ok bye......

How would you not know how to play when you were super OP? You had to get through the beginning at first, right?

GBAGamer
When I used to play COC I just attacked random people's villages. I won 13% out of 100% of the time .-.

Shumentheny
Lol I Quit the game. When I became addicted to Growtopia I quit Clash of Clans because I don't have time to train my troops and I am a kind of person who is impatient so can't wait for upgrades.

Tech
03-27-2014, 01:43 AM
How would you not know how to play when you were super OP? You had to get through the beginning at first, right?

I don't remember what a troop is... I have really bad memory.