PDA

View Full Version : The never ending sentence story so far....

Potato
03-28-2014, 04:57 AM
Well I copy and pasted it all......here you go.

Growtopia is becoming a game with...High sb prices...and lots of scammers...who get caught By the mods that will never be well known or enjoy apple pie Until they die but are resurrected By greenlanterns light then Player3D3 celebrated Their love with RedwoodGirl and Lokster got jealous Because rubie loves player3d3 and rubie fought RedwoodGirl and seth broke up the fight...By banning rubie for 2,000,000,000,000,000 Years...she will never stop annoying RedwoodGirl who kicked GrowNoob_244 in the face...,He was undercover...And froze them all and did UBA And ate AzurePie_299 while kissing Player3D3 Under a Apple tree...tongues were flying Sweat was dropping...rubie killed Player3D3, RedwoodGirl resurrected him by sacrificing her life Vampires never die Mwahahah, they eat pie, while making beds in the morning Brushing my teeth after night Then rubie reappeared trice chased her but tripped and Dropped her pies who mk24773 quickly While singing "its my life"...And skipping like...A giraffe in a rain storm then she found out what a fox says Laughing out while knowing that she's the first person to know what the fox says, then she fell into a portal then she solve the most important equation in the world;π X biebs2x duck face2/yolo°=swag then does the robot dance while eating ice cream on fire on a dead chimpanzee Then dies, but revied with the HOLY PIE which was really trices leftover dinner which ibold cooked for some newbies the cookies had bombs inside And when seth ate the cookie his mind got so damaged with the explosion that he decided to nerf all the things people could farm THE END,/troll then people hate seth And growtopia collapsed.. From a single act of selfishness (a lot of acts in fact)Then Tanked! came up...Growtopia players kept...Being mad at Seth,Until they found another farmable thing the FARM-BLOCK...Which didn't really give any gems...So growtopia collasped again Then, future has been invented...the "Does-everything-what-growtopian-say-seth,then Seth realized that.......that thing doesn't exist, and let players get ∞ gems So a Rollback happened, but it restarted the game from present version to January 2013 version...then everyone tried to take rare world names and rare account names Using the only lock, No-Lock Lock, due to the Rollback...and mrsword write a total nonsense And when I mean No Lock, it means it does not lock anything so...you wrote a nonsense anyways Which later became...tigers who eat tanks of tanked.....that shoot like crazy...and munching on popcorn because Artemis's butt got duct-taped @Seth banned rubie...and stupid ramon skipped my thread but Rubie comes back.........again......but when they saw what they had done...Rubie used the curse wand...Hidden in her storage world...With secret pies...To send Seth to HELL But Seth escaped because he and Hamumu made the world...And kicked him,in the balls...then i said "stop this sh*t" The Hamumu got mad...and un-added all the mods The mods and players rioted and fought... Growtopia was crumbling then the "super-poo-man" came, He was created by Seth's poo and dr Destructo mixing. He started killing every one until.........until it got too disgusting for Rubie, she banned herself....she banned itself because she said that banned itself is banning itself is itchy for itself so she banned itself so she can ban itself while banning itself @Seth banned UberBurn...then uberburn (me) hacked the game He got every item and sold them for everything, he stole every bodies items and was the most powerful being in growtopia.....And then this this and then that that...and then this that that that this this this this that that this this this that #unnerfsugarcanes that this...And then the sentence finally ended,Not, by resurructions...No it ends now,THE END PERIOD,Hi everyone, I'm here to revive a already spammed thread,And we got two words for ya, Spam it...Did anyone realize that sentence is NOT finished,THE END lol, Just Kidding Untill the thread gets closed..So that PartyHarder can...scam a dirt seed That's located at...his mom's basement Where the monkey...Slaps everyone who...is a Giant M&M ,so PartyHarder's mom beats...Up cocomonkey until cocomonkey beats her at...Growtopia by banning...With a dirt block Everyone except Tohru can sing because ... Seth so Seth bans her for 15362525,262662,72762 years, but forgets to tape her...So she eats A Pie seed....Then buys a toilet,And turns into a bunny...that keeps spamming everyone until Seth is annoyed and bans himself END OF SENTENCE, And makes a growtopia 2 The Sequel Which was then hacked by mechron Who did a Poopsie oopsie...Which made rubie and redwoodgirl calm....he said he would take away partyharders mom If he were a bad boy blah blah blah USE 3+ WORDS!!!!!!!^qjkowrGAHIUVOS9PRHJPIOWANOĞWJIHEOIWQ JKEHkqehjwajor then everyone got scared by redwoodgirl and never posted on this thread ever again the end But Boomer responded...Like a wreckingball Gets burned dirt And goes on holiday with a pig.............that wrote on your back..."i love your..."Mate, g'day mate...."and the pig...Fell into a...becomes a wolf and sings a song with David Guetta Then goes nutz and karate chops a clown fish...In his Pajama's Then @Styx Poured.....Magical dust Onto minila, making Fat people eating themselves which lead too....A time paradox that brings Cheese that will conquer the world And leads to destruction THEN RUBIE and hamumu joined, this crazy party Which ended after rubie beat up hamumu and became @Rubie And hamumu quit growtopia making growtopia 3 so it become *drums* MINECRAFT, And notch gets mad and brings back herobrine and removes him again, Until 1 last survivor of growtopia appears, THE DIRT SEED, And then the dirt seed planted itself then it grows until the God dies... (troll)and then a man comes who requests people to stop discussing about gt and talk about tanked.....And then meets scammed bob quitpants.....who loves justin bieber..Who then gets shot...By everyone in the world 500 times I hope u all die said the victim and then got taped........ by redwoodgirl......... but seth banned her again for 123,123,123,123,123,123,123,123,123=122,123=1/2$2$1$23$3$21=2_2=2/2,*1,2=3,32232222288545222,89=5555 years Redwood girl schemed, planned for 1,00000037373,847737 years until she was finally free,she then broke into rubies world, stole her curse wand and...and curses aimster then eats a poptart cus Yolo..But it was a. Magic pop tart it turned redwood girl into hamumu But then Hamumu farted which....Smelled really bad so...The fart police came and arrest him...He went to jail for 17372$28392773838:!.!!.7478/?-(63738;9&@@@@@9827373 years and while he was there Growtopia got so updated everyone's phone/iPad turned into robots and...XxDaNxX becomes awesome...And so did Tohru and annabirdy01....but everyone cool and awesome exploded and died so Anfinity....Killed Potatosauce...with sauce made out of potatos While thinking if he will really live for an infinite amount of years....That can last a...Potatoes life time so aquarml....Tried to eat all them and ...Then this thread was closed...By the power of Zeus....that could can create a bacon And a frog jumped,
LEL But died, failing the jump and falling on the spike...Then Was Banned From Growtopia 2 For 2.500000° Years For Making Growtopia 5 And 6 And Making It Cost 99999 Dollars But later got decreased to Free again because someone farted on it but the person who farted....triggered an atomic bomb, that woke up AtomicShadow Then Hammumu died Then we all cried And Hacked All Growtopias And Became The Ruler THE END, ...Just kidding...it wasnt the end because Melons...Revive Hamumu and Growtopians are Happy but ....They all quit...Cause they got annoyed by not knowing how to spell AQUARML untill now so they all rejoined giving.....Away Free Passwords For Growtopia 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 And So On then seth made kilol mod...And VampireBoy was....A vampire girl...That eats pie with blood...Then he griefed start...And all died This thread became ridiculous, and VampireBoy became sad cuz everyone made him the bad guy And ItsDaniel is happy because.....@Seth came, said...DERP SETH SAID DERP, and then said that you are a ultra atomic noob Who likes to Eat apple pie..Without Any Apples or pie crust Then CodBlackops2 came...Home from a club and went to the Void where You die and..eat butter swords....then your mom cheats then your mom marries Justin Bieber who went back to rehab and met Miley Cyrus who went on a twerk rage and broke her hip and found Justin Bieber in the hospital singing "Baby"then her ear drums broke.........Then Justin bieber started Twerking..ANd was soon mugged...from his hot chocolate and Got poor and desperate for-Growtopia and married a pineapple named Anna that exploded because the pineapple has explosive diarrhea and the explosion...caused the dinosaurs to reincarnate..THE END is never happening Where in Seth...Wanted to end growtopia so,He Ban All the players And then the players mailed Fredy Krueger to Seth cause they were mad at him Then everyone did the robot dance, on fire, in space, Then I sang Call Me Maybe (Hey, it's a good song) While Hacking Seth But seths toaster...Toasted itself for...135 million second sAnd Became Ash But asks if it's an ashes The ash killed all growtopias, then Caught all the pokemon...which..@mysterious cultist, who...Magically ended the thread and closed it THE END, And then...THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE, than Hamumu came in, And broke the...necks of zombies,While Making Growtopia 100-666 then EMC kisses aeropostale's butt And Aeropostale called the police.....And then the spammers came, took over the world, and then everyone would say...Pie is a good..And then RovSpy was In the desert, on a horse with no name, And Equine came there and save the horse instead of RovSpy,Then RovSpy was.....In deep poo While Going Into The Scary Server "Real Life" @Akiko came and saved RovSpy Then Seth thought that Akiko was cheating on him with Rovspy Then Seth revoked all the gems RovSpy bought, just to annoy him But then @Seth got banned (somehow) and And I came in like a wreckin ball infected with AIDS Then the earth exploded CAUZ of aids that a duck brought then it became ww III Me, GBA, and Jeremy won the war xD But you were betrayed by @POV who had been in hiding for 64 years...Then I killed a shard made of gold and gave it to Tugg Then Tugg ate you Then TheDarkWolf came and ate Tugg, as I teleported out A Tri-metor happened and killed every growtopian on Earth THE END, Every visitor of the movie went home, there they started there own adventure And Indiana Jones was playing.....Rock paper scissors..With the devil...That lives in...Taco bell...With some..Derpy Squid mods..Which caused @heroman to fly off into growtopia space ..without an oxygen tank, killing him instantly, His body lands..On the ground..And the ground brought him back to life...And he flew to outer space and back to growtopia where he met Seth and told him That he wants chocolate milk,So he can break the rules of The Never Ending Sentence [Countinuous] Game Thread which is located in the Robinson Technologies Forum under the sub forum RTsoft Tavern which it's link is Suddenly Seth locks this post :O but suddenly...Smosh lock him up and force him to never shut down gt so they can..Let Tobuscus come in and destroy everything And pewdiepie tried to stop him but no one could understand him so...Berenice is angry because we are not following the rules of.....melons where you have to eat a melon upside down....Because 3 words is not how I roll...I Still Am Amazing, Muffin was Eatin By Ty's left foot... which got an infection Of Tuberculosis And died from the infection of The strange Oronacofotrogonorotobicshia How the heck is this thread still here Because u luv dem pies And pies are eaten by................................................ ....................................The Pie-eater which ate daniel...Because Daniel is Handsome from .....Eating Jeremacob's pie hen I banned you both because these posts did not continue the story....Because it was so....boring, so Redbone...Banned Player3D3 for being more awesome then...flies on poop xD but he returned...To eat Seth.Dun dun dun! 10 But AramSevag pooped on Fuzzywuzz...That was eating a.....And then I ate Tech..Lotus that TechDem gave to him...And then Miley Cyrus...Tweaked so hard the audience barfed...All over Player3D3Killed my blue... Duck with orange...Feet...I don't always use 10 chars, but when I do, I make them invisible that played Bowling...Because THIS IS SPARTA...And Fus Ro Dah...They fell in love with each other...And both died and while all this was happening...Forumers invaded Vange's farm Vange killed them And got cursed By Seth Because..Because Digimon is not as cool as Pokèmon,Seth was lonely because everyone was dead and adopted dr Destructo...Who destroyed @heroman And killed Seth....Then killed all the mods While Hamumu Is Still Just Sitting There Waiting...Then Hamumu makes a robot prototype that becomes a mod...And goes Terminator style, killing off all Growtopians...GrowTopia then enters an Ice Age Then SSundee used the fire wand from the magic wands mod to melt the ice...With His Fire fiery breath That smells Like pie and old socks Of Jeremy012 Because he didnt have a cell phone Because he was a nurb..A random player entered And punched a.......Mod who decided too...Cry and whine And banned everyone ingame He missed one person though named....BigMoneyDirt who was....Who was actually Shikaru's alt...Seth came and Planked on the ceiling fan...And blew up taking out the world Start...And growtopia crashed a car into the wall, since it wasnt a game, it was...A convertible...Causing Ceiling Cat To Say The world will end soon And CrimsonSwag said, "IM TOO FAMOUS TO DIE,and seil got angry and quit...Becuase His Magic Toaster Blew Up And His Cat Said Im just going to add a giant dot at the end of this sentence And Hershey's made a giant chocolate InstaRabbit because it was Easter...and dodo wizard eats his own poop Because she need to...Get mad because I'm a dude....That is a gay and went mental And didn't do something...about seth planking on the ceiling fan...that was a huge...tornado roaring inside the house...with world locks in it...And then hamumu ran real fast and got the world locks but...HAD TO FART REAL HARD WHICH CAUSEDHAMUMU TO DROP THE WLS Then Jamie took the wls and farted on hamumu But then redwood girl cursed Jamie for 99999999999999999999999999999 years Because redwood girl thinks farts are stinky Theeeen his chollinglo lyk a sombodeeee But you found yourself in the GROWGANOTH...Ate a sandwich...Drank Ransid Milk And decided to go to Disneyland...With a hispanic scammer..A guy in a red...Torpedos That ate a blueberry Then Blue got shocked...With a Creeper..and blew up the Milky Way because Milk is for babies And babies are for milk...Which explodes...And killed everyone...And I know who can't be, can't be, can't be tamed....This is a no no, BenBarrage thread makes up to 1000+ post. No racist Which ate a dodo that remembered as extinct and.........I said one of the sentences in Hamumu's dairy Is lost forever in the depths of derpiness...and started to eat...

This ^^^ took me over 10 minutes because I also had to delete the periods and delete some stuff :sweatdrop:

optimuswhat
03-28-2014, 05:15 AM
Better love story than Twilight.

Jeremy012
03-28-2014, 06:02 AM
Awww, you deleted my posts

Potato
03-29-2014, 01:03 AM
Awww, you deleted my posts

Lol I deleted posts that were out of the sentence :3...I also deleted periods (not ....)

Brys
03-29-2014, 10:05 PM
Better love story than Twilight.

Ikr I was like, SO INTENSE DOES PLAYER WANT TO BE A WEREWOLF OR A VAMPIRE?! oh wait, that never happened.

Ic3Tooth
03-30-2014, 10:44 AM
That is one long thread

Potato
03-30-2014, 05:22 PM
That is one long thread

I love how half of it isn't relevant and doesn't make sense XD

Minecraftpee
04-09-2014, 09:47 PM
Well I copy and pasted it all......here you go.

Growtopia is becoming a game with...High sb prices...and lots of scammers...who get caught By the mods thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ys this is longer. at will never be well known or enjoy apple pie Until they die but are resurrected By greenlanterns light then Player3D3 celebrated Their love with RedwoodGirl and Lokster got jealous Because rubie loves player3d3 and rubie fought RedwoodGirl and seth broke up the fight...By banning rubie for 2,000,000,000,000,000 Years...she will never stop annoying RedwoodGirl who kicked GrowNoob_244 in the face...,He was undercover...And froze them all and did UBA And ate AzurePie_299 while kissing Player3D3 Under a Apple tree...tongues were flying Sweat was dropping...rubie killed Player3D3, RedwoodGirl resurrected him by sacrificing her life Vampires never die Mwahahah, they eat pie, while making beds in the morning Brushing my teeth after night Then rubie reappeared trice chased her but tripped and Dropped her pies who mk24773 quickly While singing "its my life"...And skipping like...A giraffe in a rain storm then she found out what a fox says Laughing out while knowing that she's the first person to know what the fox says, then she fell into a portal then she solve the most important equation in the world;π X biebs2x duck face2/yolo°=swag then does the robot dance while eating ice cream on fire on a dead chimpanzee Then dies, but revied with the HOLY PIE which was really trices leftover dinner which ibold cooked for some newbies the cookies had bombs inside And when seth ate the cookie his mind got so damaged with the explosion that he decided to nerf all the things people could farm THE END,/troll then people hate seth And growtopia collapsed.. From a single act of selfishness (a lot of acts in fact)Then Tanked! came up...Growtopia players kept...Being mad at Seth,Until they found another farmable thing the FARM-BLOCK...Which didn't really give any gems...So growtopia collasped again Then, future has been invented...the "Does-everything-what-growtopian-say-seth,then Seth realized that.......that thing doesn't exist, and let players get ∞ gems So a Rollback happened, but it restarted the game from present version to January 2013 version...then everyone tried to take rare world names and rare account names Using the only lock, No-Lock Lock, due to the Rollback...and mrsword write a total nonsense And when I mean No Lock, it means it does not lock anything so...you wrote a nonsense anyways Which later became...tigers who eat tanks of tanked.....that shoot like crazy...and munching on popcorn because Artemis's butt got duct-taped @Seth banned rubie...and stupid ramon skipped my thread but Rubie comes back.........again......but when they saw what they had done...Rubie used the curse wand...Hidden in her storage world...With secret pies...To send Seth to HELL But Seth escaped because he and Hamumu made the world...And kicked him,in the balls...then i said "stop this sh*t" The Hamumu got mad...and un-added all the mods The mods and players rioted and fought... Growtopia was crumbling then the "super-poo-man" came, He was created by Seth's poo and dr Destructo mixing. He started killing every one until.........until it got too disgusting for Rubie, she banned herself....she banned itself because she said that banned itself is banning itself is itchy for itself so she banned itself so she can ban itself while banning itself @Seth banned UberBurn...then uberburn (me) hacked the game He got every item and sold them for everything, he stole every bodies items and was the most powerful being in growtopia.....And then this this and then that that...and then this that that that this this this this that that this this this that #unnerfsugarcanes that this...And then the sentence finally ended,Not, by resurructions...No it ends now,THE END PERIOD,Hi everyone, I'm here to revive a already spammed thread,And we got two words for ya, Spam it...Did anyone realize that sentence is NOT finished,THE END lol, Just Kidding Untill the thread gets closed..So that PartyHarder can...scam a dirt seed That's located at...his mom's basement Where the monkey...Slaps everyone who...is a Giant M&M ,so PartyHarder's mom beats...Up cocomonkey until cocomonkey beats her at...Growtopia by banning...With a dirt block Everyone except Tohru can sing because ... Seth so Seth bans her for 15362525,262662,72762 years, but forgets to tape her...So she eats A Pie seed....Then buys a toilet,And turns into a bunny...that keeps spamming everyone until Seth is annoyed and bans himself END OF SENTENCE, And makes a growtopia 2 The Sequel Which was then hacked by mechron Who did a Poopsie oopsie...Which made rubie and redwoodgirl calm....he said he would take away partyharders mom If he were a bad boy blah blah blah USE 3+ WORDS!!!!!!!^qjkowrGAHIUVOS9PRHJPIOWANOĞWJIHEOIWQ JKEHkqehjwajor then everyone got scared by redwoodgirl and never posted on this thread ever again the end But Boomer responded...Like a wreckingball Gets burned dirt And goes on holiday with a pig.............that wrote on your back..."i love your..."Mate, g'day mate...."and the pig...Fell into a...becomes a wolf and sings a song with David Guetta Then goes nutz and karate chops a clown fish...In his Pajama's Then @Styx Poured.....Magical dust Onto minila, making Fat people eating themselves which lead too....A time paradox that brings Cheese that will conquer the world And leads to destruction THEN RUBIE and hamumu joined, this crazy party Which ended after rubie beat up hamumu and became @Rubie And hamumu quit growtopia making growtopia 3 so it become *drums* MINECRAFT, And notch gets mad and brings back herobrine and removes him again, Until 1 last survivor of growtopia appears, THE DIRT SEED, And then the dirt seed planted itself then it grows until the God dies... (troll)and then a man comes who requests people to stop discussing about gt and talk about tanked.....And then meets scammed bob quitpants.....who loves justin bieber..Who then gets shot...By everyone in the world 500 times I hope u all die said the victim and then got taped........ by redwoodgirl......... but seth banned her again for 123,123,123,123,123,123,123,123,123=122,123=1/2$2$1$23$3$21=2_2=2/2,*1,2=3,32232222288545222,89=5555 years Redwood girl schemed, planned for 1,00000037373,847737 years until she was finally free,she then broke into rubies world, stole her curse wand and...and curses aimster then eats a poptart cus Yolo..But it was a. Magic pop tart it turned redwood girl into hamumu But then Hamumu farted which....Smelled really bad so...The fart police came and arrest him...He went to jail for 17372$28392773838:!.!!.7478/?-(63738;9&@@@@@9827373 years and while he was there Growtopia got so updated everyone's phone/iPad turned into robots and...XxDaNxX becomes awesome...And so did Tohru and annabirdy01....but everyone cool and awesome exploded and died so Anfinity....Killed Potatosauce...with sauce made out of potatos While thinking if he will really live for an infinite amount of years....That can last a...Potatoes life time so aquarml....Tried to eat all them and ...Then this thread was closed...By the power of Zeus....that could can create a bacon And a frog jumped,
LEL But died, failing the jump and falling on the spike...Then Was Banned From Growtopia 2 For 2.500000° Years For Making Growtopia 5 And 6 And Making It Cost 99999 Dollars But later got decreased to Free again because someone farted on it but the person who farted....triggered an atomic bomb, that woke up AtomicShadow Then Hammumu died Then we all cried And Hacked All Growtopias And Became The Ruler THE END, ...Just kidding...it wasnt the end because Melons...Revive Hamumu and Growtopians are Happy but ....They all quit...Cause they got annoyed by not knowing how to spell AQUARML untill now so they all rejoined giving.....Away Free Passwords For Growtopia 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 And So On then seth made kilol mod...And VampireBoy was....A vampire girl...That eats pie with blood...Then he griefed start...And all died This thread became ridiculous, and VampireBoy became sad cuz everyone made him the bad guy And ItsDaniel is happy because.....@Seth came, said...DERP SETH SAID DERP, and then said that you are a ultra atomic noob Who likes to Eat apple pie..Without Any Apples or pie crust Then CodBlackops2 came...Home from a club and went to the Void where You die and..eat butter swords....then your mom cheats then your mom marries Justin Bieber who went back to rehab and met Miley Cyrus who went on a twerk rage and broke her hip and found Justin Bieber in the hospital singing "Baby"then her ear drums broke.........Then Justin bieber started Twerking..ANd was soon mugged...from his hot chocolate and Got poor and desperate for-Growtopia and married a pineapple named Anna that exploded because the pineapple has explosive diarrhea and the explosion...caused the dinosaurs to reincarnate..THE END is never happening Where in Seth...Wanted to end growtopia so,He Ban All the players And then the players mailed Fredy Krueger to Seth cause they were mad at him Then everyone did the robot dance, on fire, in space, Then I sang Call Me Maybe (Hey, it's a good song) While Hacking Seth But seths toaster...Toasted itself for...135 million second sAnd Became Ash But asks if it's an ashes The ash killed all growtopias, then Caught all the pokemon...which..@mysterious cultist, who...Magically ended the thread and closed it THE END, And then...THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE, than Hamumu came in, And broke the...necks of zombies,While Making Growtopia 100-666 then EMC kisses aeropostale's butt And Aeropostale called the police.....And then the spammers came, took over the world, and then everyone would say...Pie is a good..And then RovSpy was In the desert, on a horse with no name, And Equine came there and save the horse instead of RovSpy,Then RovSpy was.....In deep poo While Going Into The Scary Server "Real Life" @Akiko came and saved RovSpy Then Seth thought that Akiko was cheating on him with Rovspy Then Seth revoked all the gems RovSpy bought, just to annoy him But then @Seth got banned (somehow) and And I came in like a wreckin ball infected with AIDS Then the earth exploded CAUZ of aids that a duck brought then it became ww III Me, GBA, and Jeremy won the war xD But you were betrayed by @POV who had been in hiding for 64 years...Then I killed a shard made of gold and gave it to Tugg Then Tugg ate you Then TheDarkWolf came and ate Tugg, as I teleported out A Tri-metor happened and killed every growtopian on Earth THE END, Every visitor of the movie went home, there they started there own adventure And Indiana Jones was playing.....Rock paper scissors..With the devil...That lives in...Taco bell...With some..Derpy Squid mods..Which caused @heroman to fly off into growtopia space ..without an oxygen tank, killing him instantly, His body lands..On the ground..And the ground brought him back to life...And he flew to outer space and back to growtopia where he met Seth and told him That he wants chocolate milk,So he can break the rules of The Never Ending Sentence [Countinuous] Game Thread which is located in the Robinson Technologies Forum under the sub forum RTsoft Tavern which it's link is Suddenly Seth locks this post :O but suddenly...Smosh lock him up and force him to never shut down gt so they can..Let Tobuscus come in and destroy everything And pewdiepie tried to stop him but no one could understand him so...Berenice is angry because we are not following the rules of.....melons where you have to eat a melon upside down....Because 3 words is not how I roll...I Still Am Amazing, Muffin was Eatin By Ty's left foot... which got an infection Of Tuberculosis And died from the infection of The strange Oronacofotrogonorotobicshia How the heck is this thread still here Because u luv dem pies And pies are eaten by................................................ ....................................The Pie-eater which ate daniel...Because Daniel is Handsome from .....Eating Jeremacob's pie hen I banned you both because these posts did not continue the story....Because it was so....boring, so Redbone...Banned Player3D3 for being more awesome then...flies on poop xD but he returned...To eat Seth.Dun dun dun! 10 But AramSevag pooped on Fuzzywuzz...That was eating a.....And then I ate Tech..Lotus that TechDem gave to him...And then Miley Cyrus...Tweaked so hard the audience barfed...All over Player3D3Killed my blue... Duck with orange...Feet...I don't always use 10 chars, but when I do, I make them invisible that played Bowling...Because THIS IS SPARTA...And Fus Ro Dah...They fell in love with each other...And both died and while all this was happening...Forumers invaded Vange's farm Vange killed them And got cursed By Seth Because..Because Digimon is not as cool as Pokèmon,Seth was lonely because everyone was dead and adopted dr Destructo...Who destroyed @heroman And killed Seth....Then killed all the mods While Hamumu Is Still Just Sitting There Waiting...Then Hamumu makes a robot prototype that becomes a mod...And goes Terminator style, killing off all Growtopians...GrowTopia then enters an Ice Age Then SSundee used the fire wand from the magic wands mod to melt the ice...With His Fire fiery breath That smells Like pie and old socks Of Jeremy012 Because he didnt have a cell phone Because he was a nurb..A random player entered And punched a.......Mod who decided too...Cry and whine And banned everyone ingame He missed one person though named....BigMoneyDirt who was....Who was actually Shikaru's alt...Seth came and Planked on the ceiling fan...And blew up taking out the world Start...And growtopia crashed a car into the wall, since it wasnt a game, it was...A convertible...Causing Ceiling Cat To Say The world will end soon And CrimsonSwag said, "IM TOO FAMOUS TO DIE,and seil got angry and quit...Becuase His Magic Toaster Blew Up And His Cat Said Im just going to add a giant dot at the end of this sentence And Hershey's made a giant chocolate InstaRabbit because it was Easter...and dodo wizard eats his own poop Because she need to...Get mad because I'm a dude....That is a gay and went mental And didn't do something...about seth planking on the ceiling fan...that was a huge...tornado roaring inside the house...with world locks in it...And then hamumu ran real fast and got the world locks but...HAD TO FART REAL HARD WHICH CAUSEDHAMUMU TO DROP THE WLS Then Jamie took the wls and farted on hamumu But then redwood girl cursed Jamie for 99999999999999999999999999999 years Because redwood girl thinks farts are stinky Theeeen his chollinglo lyk a sombodeeee But you found yourself in the GROWGANOTH...Ate a sandwich...Drank Ransid Milk And decided to go to Disneyland...With a hispanic scammer..A guy in a red...Torpedos That ate a blueberry Then Blue got shocked...With a Creeper..and blew up the Milky Way because Milk is for babies And babies are for milk...Which explodes...And killed everyone...And I know who can't be, can't be, can't be tamed....This is a no no, BenBarrage thread makes up to 1000+ post. No racist Which ate a dodo that remembered as extinct and.........I said one of the sentences in Hamumu's dairy Is lost forever in the depths of derpiness...and started to eat...

This ^^^ took me over 10 minutes because I also had to delete the periods and delete some stuff :sweatdrop:

This was from the 602 posts right?

Potato
04-10-2014, 12:30 AM

I dont know...I believe it around their

Hieu8102
04-10-2014, 12:32 AM

Damn, did you really have to reply to that post that? xD

darksnake99
04-10-2014, 12:36 AM
My Language Arts teacher would have a heart attack reading this. She always yells at my classmates for making run-on sentences.

Minecraftpee
04-10-2014, 11:25 PM
Damn, did you really have to reply to that post that? xD

Yes , yes I did have to xD