PDA

View Full Version : 【Anime Discussion Thread】

GBAGamer
03-29-2014, 03:41 PM
This thread here is all about anime/manga. Post on this thread your opinions about specific anime titles such as Beelzebub,Death note,Naruto,One piece,Reborn etc. I'll start.

I personally think reborn is the best anime title out there since it has both suspense, and a storyline that doesn't go to fast or to slow.

Tech
03-29-2014, 03:44 PM
This thread here is all about anime/manga. Post on this thread your opinions about specific anime titles such as Beelzebub,Death note,Naruto,One piece,Reborn. I'll start.

I personally think reborn is the best anime title out there since it has both suspense, and a storyline that doesn't go to fast or to slow.

I would say Pokemon, it has books, games, merch' and TV shows.

GBAGamer
03-29-2014, 03:53 PM
I would say Pokemon, it has books, games, merch' and TV shows.

I don't think Pokemon is best in my opinion. Here are my reasons.

1.) The storyline is way to slow.
2.) It was good in the old days but I don't know how but they completely ruined it 6+ seasons.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and also I love the sport type animes such as Eyeshield21,Kurokos basketball, and Hajime no Ippo the fighting

Dodo Wizard
03-29-2014, 04:52 PM
I like the original Pokemon series and Naruto. Dragon Ball Z isn't one of my favorites, but it's pretty good.

That's pretty much the extent of anime I watch.

GBAGamer
03-29-2014, 04:55 PM
I like the original Pokemon series and Naruto. Dragon Ball Z isn't one of my favorites, but it's pretty good.

That's pretty much the extent of anime I watch.

I never liked dragon ball z
Dragon ball z in a nutshell
People staring at each other. Unnessacarily screaming for no apparent reason and people kicking slapping and beating the **** out of each other.

Maryjane
03-29-2014, 05:29 PM
Attack on Titan is pretty good :)
(dont watch it kidz)
Also, Toradora is adorable and has some feels in it.
Kill la Kill works in my way too :)

GBAGamer
03-29-2014, 05:35 PM
Attack on Titan is pretty good :)
(dont watch it kidz)
Also, Toradora is adorable and has some feels in it.
Kill la Kill works in my way too :)

I think kill la kill is perverted. To much nudity.

GBAGamer
03-30-2014, 12:25 AM
Ba-bumpity

RevJustice
03-30-2014, 02:54 AM
Notice me, senpai