PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 games.

darksnake99
03-30-2014, 01:30 AM
Just wondering, what games you have for it if you have one? I want to know, because I may be buying myself a Gold membership soon and it would be fun to play with some of you guys.

My games:
Halo 4
Skyrim
Fallout 2
Fallout 3
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
Alien vs. predator (actually pretty fun)
Borderlands 2.

Also, if you know any good games, tell me because I may want to get them. (No, I hate COD Ghosts)

Iguana
03-30-2014, 01:34 AM
Just wondering, what games you have for it if you have one? I want to know, because I may be buying myself a Gold membership soon and it would be fun to play with some of you guys.

My games:
Halo 4
Skyrim
Fallout 2
Fallout 3
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
Alien vs. predator (actually pretty fun)
Borderlands 2.

Also, if you know any good games, tell me because I may want to get them. (No, I hate COD Ghosts)

I have all of the CoD franchise (I was young , it was "cool")
Most of the Assassin Creeds series (AMAZING.)
Skyrim (Love it)
Halo 3, ODST, 4.
Those are our similarities in games, I also am getting Borderlands 2 soon!

darksnake99
03-30-2014, 01:39 AM
I have all of the CoD franchise (I was young , it was "cool")
Most of the Assassin Creeds series (AMAZING.)
Skyrim (Love it)
Halo 3, ODST, 4.
Those are our similarities in games, I also am getting Borderlands 2 soon!
Yeah, I remember when COD was fun. I had World at War and Modern Warfare 2 on my family's PS3 before it broke. Borderlands 2 is awesome! It's really funny, and is pretty intense sometimes.

Tifa
03-30-2014, 01:52 AM
If you liked Skyrim, you really need to get Far Cry 3.

& my favorite game on systems is Tomb Raider, i highly recommend you get that game in general. The action playing is just so amazing, and the story line too. I was so encouraged and into the game that i made a world in growtopia of it and guess what? The world got WOTD, its called TombEscape.

GBAGamer
03-30-2014, 01:56 AM
I play GTA V. I'm to lazy to put ALL the games I play on the list. Even tho it's only like 5-6.

Also on GTA V online as soon as somebody puts a bounty on you. YOU MOVE YOUR ASS AND RUN.

GBAGamer
03-30-2014, 02:00 AM
I just like putting a mugger on people xD

I'm more of a bounty survivalist then a bounty hunter. Cuz it's funny seeing people land on their faces while there chasing me in a high speed pursuit x3

GBAGamer
03-30-2014, 02:05 AM
Do you play GTA V online?

Yeah duh. Wanna pway? :3