PDA

View Full Version : OMG OMG UKRAINIAN SOLDIER WAS RECENTLY KILLED

Flamehound
03-31-2014, 10:50 PM
CLICK THIS LINK OMG WORLD WAR 3 IS CLOSE!!! TENSIONS ARE RISING BETWEEN RUSSIA AND UKRAINE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

Mauski
03-31-2014, 10:54 PM
RickRoll'D <3

Flamehound
03-31-2014, 10:59 PM
WHY U RUIN DIS FO EVERYONE

Wanimator
03-31-2014, 11:30 PM
That isn't really something to joke about.

Matthew Roberts
04-01-2014, 12:41 AM
this has nothing to do with growtopia, you are possibly thinking of a different forum. but this isnt the correct one to post this.

alias
04-01-2014, 04:57 AM
Mwahaha, my volume is all the way down!

Ic3Tooth
04-02-2014, 06:30 AM
Mwahaha, my volume is all the way down!

Lol, my speakers are broken. Can't hear anything

Neonscraft
04-02-2014, 07:31 AM
Well then, we all know what day it is...

Mimzo
04-02-2014, 08:12 AM
this has nothing to do with growtopia, you are possibly thinking of a different forum. but this isnt the correct one to post this.

You sir are correct, this whole thread has nothing to do with Growtopia that's why it's called the RTsoft tavern ._.

MightyBOOSH
04-02-2014, 08:04 PM
You sir are correct, this whole thread has nothing to do with Growtopia that's why it's called the RTsoft tavern ._.

This is a moved thread :hat:

Anyways...about the Russian and Ukrainian ordeal...

The media is hyping it WAY up. These two nations were both part of the UN council...so why didn't the UN step in to begin cooling down the situation? Because the UN is nothing but a globalist utility. They tried setting it up after WWI and the people said "sounds like a one-world government to me...no...we don't want it." After WW2, the same group painted themselves blue and put on a new name and slogan...somehow everyone thought "Oh! Different!!!"...and the UN came to town...and if you have noticed, ever since they have been established, war has been continuous. That is pretty much the point of them though. First came the EU, next will be the AU, and then the AP (Asian Pact. At least that was the planned name). Three governments under control by the Trilateral Commission while the "loose ends" are taken over by the UN. Its all in writing, just go Google it :hat:

As far as another nice little news article that shows what I'm going on about like Dale Gribble...Turkey was busted staging a false-flag operation to enter war with Syria. What that means is that Turkey's defense officials were planning on staging an attack on their own country and blaming Syria for it. Its a deceptive world nowadays...you'd be amazed at what you'd find if ya just looked a little bit.

Disaster
04-02-2014, 08:06 PM
I seen on the news about how Russia wants Eastern Ukraine and Western Ukrainians are refusing

Ilikecats
04-02-2014, 08:07 PM
CLICK THIS LINK OMG WORLD WAR 3 IS CLOSE!!! TENSIONS ARE RISING BETWEEN RUSSIA AND UKRAINE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

this is not something to joke about dude it could really happen